Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Guys, i'm scared. I was able to defeat the first boss Kamoshida only god knows how.

I had incredible luck and came up with a clutch strategy at the last second and it ended up working. BUT IT WAS SO CLUTCH!

I feel like i need a solid strategy if i want to clear this game but i just can't come up with one with what i have right now.
    Any tips for strategies of this game?
    If i go empty handed like now for the next boss...i'm pretty sure i'm about to get stuck.
    The second palace boss is the one I had the most trouble with. Without spoiling anything, it consists of multiple separate parts that work together. Make sure you have some wind resistance, lots of healing items/abilities, and in the second phase you have to kill the two top parts at the same time or else they resurrect each-other. Other than him, I've had no trouble with the bosses. Maybe I'm getting lucky, but they all seem so easy since you can prepare for them. Boss 3 was by far the easiest, and 4 only gave me difficulty until I remembered one of my teammates had the ability to cure Despair

secured the route for the 4th palace in one day

proud of myself, I managed my SP like a boss
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The second palace boss is the one I had the most trouble with. Without spoiling anything, it consists of multiple separate parts that work together. Make sure you have some wind resistance, lots of healing items/abilities, and in the second phase you have to kill the two top parts at the same time or else they resurrect each-other. Other than him, I've had no trouble with the bosses. Maybe I'm getting lucky, but they all seem so easy since you can prepare for them. Boss 3 was by far the easiest, and 4 only gave me difficulty until I remembered one of my teammates had the ability to cure Despair
    Thanks for the info.
    How do i get the ability Media now? By fusing powerful monster or simply by leveling up?

Some guide i read said i needed Media for the first boss. Fortunately i was able to pass without it.

Bah maybe i have no reason to be scared. But the game seems hard enough for me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I like everything about the game aside from some of the music. There's a few memorable tracks but some are just...very grating and/or repetitive. I dislike the lack of variety in battle themes as well but I hear DLC costumes will mitigate that somehow?
    dlc costumes add mixes from p3/4

for around 4 or 5 quid each -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    How do i get the ability Media now? By fusing powerful monster or simply by leveling up?

Some guide i read said i needed Media for the first boss. Fortunately i was able to pass without it.

Bah maybe i have no reason to be scared. But the game seems hard enough for me xD
    Media is the basic group heal, right? Morgana and Ann should get it pretty early, and of course you can level any Persona that specializes in healing as well.

jesus fucking christ the room before the 4th palace boss and then the 4th palace boss itself

fuck me side ways that took 2 hours to beat
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    jesus fucking christ the room before the 4th palace boss and then the 4th palace boss itself

It really surprised me, until then there were no monsters to fight between sending the calling card and the final boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I hated that fight. Kicking that dude's shit in after his eight million robot goons were exhausted was very satisfying.
    Robots are the fifth, buddy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

You can actually lower your threat level with items even after the calling card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robots are the fifth, buddy.
    Oh wow I'm dumb. Hopefully I didn't spoil much...

Before I only played Western games but I finally decided to pick up Persona 5 and I have to say that I am really having fun with it so far.

That douchebag Kamoshida sounds familiar!

Asshole couldn't hack it on the Normandy or in Shujin Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Before I only played Western games
    Oh jesus, i'm so sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck me... I tried to beat Persona 5 before I went to Raleigh for the rest of the week but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. I just started the 7th Palace too. Oh well, guess I'll just finish it this weekend.

Well I'm getting a slim vita today and Persona 4 Golden lol. Safe to say that and P5 is going to kill a lot of my free time.

Remote play will be awesome as well
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Media is the basic group heal, right? Morgana and Ann should get it pretty early, and of course you can level any Persona that specializes in healing as well.
    Ann doesn't get group heals.

Morgana gets media early. The next group heal your party gets isn't until Makoto gets Mediarama in the early 40s.

Group heals aren't necessary, but if you want them you should be fusing a persona with them and divine grace in early-mid game. Morgana's media is weak as fuck and ain't saving anyone.

Morgana in general is trash, unless you're trying to lucky punch cheese something. Get him the fuck out of your party ASAP.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Morgana does get the bigger group heals at later levels, including even Salvation (full HP + cure status effects on whole group), but yeah, I benched him and used him as my out-of-battle healing battery so none of my active battle members had to spend anything to heal after combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Morgana does get the bigger group heals at later levels, including even Salvation (full HP + cure status effects on whole group), but yeah, I benched him and used him as my out-of-battle healing battery so none of my active battle members had to spend anything to heal after combat.
    I feel like a moron for not doing this. I shall change my ways later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Morgana in general is trash, unless you're trying to lucky punch cheese something. Get him the fuck out of your party ASAP.
    Sooo.

Just like Teddie? Fitting

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Sooo.

Just like Teddie? Fitting
    And Koromaru.

Mascot characters always bad in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    And Koromaru.

Mascot characters always bad in battle.
    I was going to say Koromaru too, but I wasn't actually sure how he was numbers wise. Seems like it though.

At least they're still interesting characters though overall (Debatable though I suppose).