Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Team USA #1 Team Europe #2

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently all of the Broken Shore builds are magically up after the server outage? First US getting millions of AP from the Mage Tower and now this? Guess EU players are a second class players according to Blizzard.
    You should consider a career in drama reality TV because your one hell of a drama queen crybaby.

I wouldn't call this a positive bug. We're going to be without any buildings up for a few days after these expire, so it will even out.

Quote Originally Posted by Liokaiser View Post
    Major issue for me is I'm basically capped for legion resourcs and can't turn anything in, and won't be able to for like what... 48hrs? How long it takes the mage tower to come back. It is an issue.
    Ya for like a handful of people. The rest of us are happy we'll actually be getting more than one boss before the disruptor goes down this time and so on and/or haven't been sitting there stocking up resources for no reason. Only reason to do that is now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    I wouldn't call this a positive bug. We're going to be without any buildings up for a few days after these expire, so it will even out.
    Pretty sure it's not a bug. Also, if his hadn't been the case we would have been without buildings up for a couple days as it were. May even out, but if you're smart you're stocking up resources now so you can get that mage tower going strong before the others are gone.

I dunno what to tell y'all that don't even have flying yet and have been trying to get it, I'm halfway through revered.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-04-16 at 07:15 PM.

I mean, there are perfectly legitimate reasons for people to want to sit near or at the Legionfall supplies cap. In particular, it makes sense to wait for AP to turn them in, and only turn in more if you would hit the cap. With AK30 coming tomorrow for most people, sitting on 10 turnins would be worth 2.2m extra AP vs turning them in immediately. People that were gaming them like that will effectively lose all supplies earned from WQ over the next 24-48 hours.

Plus, the other 2 buildings being up immediately only granted perks now that would have been granted a couple of days from now anyway, so if anything, this works out to a net negative for US servers

Blizzard explicitly stated that they don't want people to hoard the resources, so they capped it @ 1000, so no more 1500 people.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

i was like wtf today when i woke up and logged in..

when i was going to sleep, command as around 20% and disruptor around 80%... and then, i wake up, login and both tower are up.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    I mean, there are perfectly legitimate reasons for people to want to sit near or at the Legionfall supplies cap. In particular, it makes sense to wait for AP to turn them in, and only turn in more if you would hit the cap. With AK30 coming tomorrow for most people, sitting on 10 turnins would be worth 2.2m extra AP vs turning them in immediately. People that were gaming them like that will effectively lose all supplies earned from WQ over the next 24-48 hours.

Plus, the other 2 buildings being up immediately only granted perks now that would have been granted a couple of days from now anyway, so if anything, this works out to a net negative for US servers
    You're not thinking straight. People who are capped will be getting more ap for their turn ins tomorrow, but that isn't even worth the lost time in grinding rep it's literally the equivalent of a few world quests or a higher end mythic+ in ap, and you could be getting more resources now. Now we're just not going to go a long stretch of time without any towers up as we would have if Blizzard didn't do this, what's the loss? Can't think of any, unless you're a new player with tons of other things you could be doing to progress you character anyways, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Ya for like a handful of people. The rest of us are happy we'll actually be getting more than one boss before the disruptor goes down this time and so on and/or haven't been sitting there stocking up resources for no reason. Only reason to do that is now.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it's not a bug. Also, if his hadn't been the case we would have been without buildings up for a couple days as it were. May even out, but if you're smart you're stocking up resources now so you can get that mage tower going strong before the others are gone.

I dunno what to tell y'all that don't even have flying yet and have been trying to get it, I'm halfway through revered.
    We don't know that there will be a new disruptor boss when lockouts reset Tuesday since it's never been up across the reset. It could very well be 1 boss/disruptor cycle and that's it. And, it very definitely was a bug. Before the servers shit the bed, Disruptor was at like 60% and Command Center 10%. Neither would be completed by now following the normal time table.

And, why are you saying there's no reason to hold onto resources? If you save them (without going to the 1000 cap) for the next AK, you get more AP from the turnins than turning them in immediately.

https://twitter.com/devolore Lore and his team are working on it/soon will be.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes! If this is how they apologize for shutdowns, we need more shutdowns!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    We don't know that there will be a new disruptor boss when lockouts reset Tuesday since it's never been up across the reset. It could very well be 1 boss/disruptor cycle and that's it. And, it very definitely was a bug. Before the servers shit the bed, Disruptor was at like 60% and Command Center 10%. Neither would be completed by now following the normal time table.

And, why are you saying there's no reason to hold onto resources? If you save them (without going to the 1000 cap) for the next AK, you get more AP from the turnins than turning them in immediately.
    Okay technically you're correct about the world boss, however I'm pretty confident that it is not intended for us to be going through cycles where two buildings are down at once frequently, let alone all 3 (which would have been the case for a couple days at least without this). That actually never happened on PTR and I gotta say is pretty extreme and you'd see a lot of players getting burned out real quick and just not caring about it after they got their rep, so I'm gonna go with this more or less being a fix to make sure that does not happen. And at any rate, new boss or not, you will obviously get to kill it for loot again, it's not like these bosses operate on something other than a weekly reset like every other boss of it's kind.

And I already answered the second half of your post, marginal AP gains in exchange for less reputation gains and less ap right now is not a worthwhile pursuit. You will at most only get a little over 2 million more ap from those turn ins for holding out, not worth it at all, most likely this means you're getting *less ap*. Blizzard flat out does not want people hoarding resources and you'll figure out why soon enough. If you actually thought hoarding for your next artifact knowledge lvl was going to give you any kind of significant edge you got another thing coming man.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-04-16 at 11:13 PM.

Probably gonna get capped on legionfall resources before we can contribute to the mage tower again :|

Do...people not know how to read time, or count? The Mage Tower comes down in 3 Hours, with a 1 day cooldown. You'll miss a couple of potential turn ins, but it's not like we had all 3 buildings come up at once and we're looking at 4 days solid of nothing.
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Apparently all of the Broken Shore builds are magically up after the server outage? First US getting millions of AP from the Mage Tower and now this? Guess EU players are a second class players according to Blizzard.
    Come on, that's a weak and childish reasoning.

EU Mage Tower is just going down. Nether Disruptor at 70%, Command Center at 30%.

Both regions were pretty close on progress when the Mage Towers were rebuilt (and before as well), how the hell does US now have both buildings up?

Is this a bug, or is US actually progressing three times faster than EU?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Apparently it is a major issue and people are asking Blizzard to address it immediately.

Still haven't worked out why - but it is causing a lot of people more pain than the outage did.
    If you didnt to the quest to gather 100 resources, then you cant deliver that quest, ergo, no legendary follower gear for you

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Not true. The Mage Tower will be available to be rebuilt a day from now so we'll have two buildings active and the mage tower will be getting repaired at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Okay technically you're correct about the world boss, however I'm pretty confident that it is not intended for us to be going through cycles where two buildings are down at once frequently, let alone all 3 (which would have been the case for a couple days at least without this). That actually never happened on PTR and I gotta say is pretty extreme and you'd see a lot of players getting burned out real quick and just not caring about it after they got their rep, so I'm gonna go with this more or less being a fix to make sure that does not happen. And at any rate, new boss or not, you will obviously get to kill it for loot again, it's not like these bosses operate on something other than a weekly reset like every other boss of it's kind.

And I already answered the second half of your post, marginal AP gains in exchange for less reputation gains and less ap right now is not a worthwhile pursuit. You will at most only get a little over 2 million more ap from those turn ins for holding out, not worth it at all, most likely this means you're getting *less ap*. Blizzard flat out does not want people hoarding resources and you'll figure out why soon enough. If you actually thought hoarding for your next artifact knowledge lvl was going to give you any kind of significant edge you got another thing coming man.
    As others have said I was holding on to near cap since the new AK is coming up.
    Now because of this issue I am missing out on at least two or three turn in today. I was at 900 starting today, with all the WQs, rares, and chests I could easily have gotten 2 hundred more resources. That's two turn ins I can't do (for today) to keep me under the cap. The same thing applies tomorrow as well. So like it's been said, this is a loss for anyone doing this. I'm losing out on resource turn ins for today and tomorrow, probably around 4 or 5 turn ins (to keep me under the 1000 max).

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    If you didnt to the quest to gather 100 resources, then you cant deliver that quest, ergo, no legendary follower gear for you
    That's not the issue - my alt got the legendary follower gear.

The actual issue is that new characters cannot progress on the legionfall 7.2 questline as it is locked behind a quest to deliver 100 resources to one of the new buildings.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.