Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    IIRC, I'm currently at a combined hero level in the 600s (I might be close to 700). I will have level 1220 in the new system. You cap out on the big crates at level 1000. He will need to put in a LOT of work if he wants to cap out in the next two weeks.
    Any napkin calcs on what the account level will be in 2.0 if you have every hero at least level 5?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Any napkin calcs on what the account level will be in 2.0 if you have every hero at least level 5?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...py?usp=sharing

Use this.

Personally looking at 3 vet crates and 31 epics, perhap 32 if I keep on trying to level to 10 before it hits. Cmon lucky rolls!
    (Totally expecting, and not keen for all 3 legendaries from the vets crates to be heroes I already have)
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

WTH is heroes timeline that everyone is talking about in HOTS forums? Are they revealing all the upcoming heroes till the end of this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    WTH is heroes timeline that everyone is talking about in HOTS forums? Are they revealing all the upcoming heroes till the end of this year?
    Just a recap of what has changed in the time HotS has been up. The link's been posted on the forums. Nothing new to see though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

Use this.

Personally looking at 3 vet crates and 31 epics, perhap 32 if I keep on trying to level to 10 before it hits. Cmon lucky rolls!
    (Totally expecting, and not keen for all 3 legendaries from the vets crates to be heroes I already have)
    Oh wow! Thank you! That will take some, but seems like it's worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Account level 686, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to that Doc my account level is actually going to be lower than it is currently.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    That doc is misleading as it seems to translate current level x to future minimum corresponding level. A current level 8 will not necessarily be 8 in 2.0, but could also be 9 or 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    If heroes what i leveled up, but i don't own them, count in progression rework? I got now 5K gold but i guess until 25 april i may get 10K for lost vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

Use this.

Blizzard have already said every hero lvl 5 or higher will gain levels after 2.0, while according to that, you only gain levels at 9 or higher.

Im thinking the new Hero will be Khadgar, and the battlefield will be WoW themed. Dark Portal vs Stormwind/Lordaeron perhaps.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Im thinking the new Hero will be Khadgar, and the battlefield will be WoW themed. Dark Portal vs Stormwind/Lordaeron perhaps.
    Spoiler-tagging in case you don't want to know.

It's been leaked that it's Genji and an Overwatch map. It's of course not 100% certain until officially announced, but it's 99% at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Spoiler-tagging in case you don't want to know.

It's been leaked that it's Genji and an Overwatch map. It's of course not 100% certain until officially announced, but it's 99% at this point in time.
    Really?

Why dont they add in Winston already. I dont play that game but he is one of the true faces of it. not complaining though
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure then boiz. This is what was linked into the reddit and got some attention so I figured it seemed legit. Atleast it's a basic standpoint then. You'll know you have these levels as a minimum, and likely a few higher than that.

Really keen for 2.0 to hurry up and come out. Keen for a new map, not so much another assassin.
    But not really wanting to level up heroes when you get more crates when it comes out.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Any calculators released now will not be accurate, they're still iterating on the level conversion. There was a patch for the ptr earlier this week that changed the numbers up a bit.

Deleted
    Will 2.0 actually bring details of history matches? Like in sc2 when you actually can see the stats from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Will 2.0 actually bring details of history matches? Like in sc2 when you actually can see the stats from the game.
    There has been no word of this in the current test, so at this point I think it's safe to assume it's not happening this time. They did talk about it at Blizzcon though, so it's definitely coming Soon(TM).

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people still complain about matchmaking, even when HOTS 2.0 sounds really cool. Eh...

15+ Year Old Account
    Really?

Why dont they add in Winston already. I dont play that game but he is one of the true faces of it. not complaining though
    Because they should use Reinhardt instead!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Really?

Personally I would prefer Reinhardt. Imagine that Charge in HotS or his ability to block skillshots for his team with his shield.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Personally I would prefer Reinhardt. Imagine that Charge in HotS or his ability to block skillshots for his team with his shield.
    Shield, Charge, Fire Strike, and an obvious Earthbreaker ultimate. What would his second ultimate be?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diexna View Post
    Shield, Charge, Fire Strike, and an obvious Earthbreaker ultimate. What would his second ultimate be?
    AoE earthshatter or a Cone earthshatter.
    Cone for semi ranged opponents and AoE one for melee heavy comps. It would make sense and not conflict with Uther since they're reworking him