... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Not what I said, at all. But ok.
    Pretty much did, but okay buddy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

Not before I see ittt.
    oh yeah ofc im watching them too.

That guy is seriously ill, it sounds like he's killing people because someone broke up with him? "hes dead because of you joy!"

What a pathetic human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Any attempts at vigilantism should be met with arrests.
    I mean, if they can't even catch the killer, how can they hope to catch the guys going after him? Shouldn't there be a priority system?

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Pretty much did, but okay buddy.
    Big difference between what you implied and what I said.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Hopefully they catch him before he does more harm.

Deleted
    RIP old guy, I hope they waste this fucker.

Utter scum! I can only hope he is caught before he causes any more pain and suffering.

RIP to this poor guy who was gunned down for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    And those people should be law enforcement, which have the information and can question people IN THE AREA about if they've seen the person.

Not news stories for everyone to speculate and subsequently bitch about when it comes to race or gender, because we all know THAT'S how criminals get caught. /s
    So the community shouldn't know what a murderer looks like so they can avoid him and call the police? Come on dude, just stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    And those people should be law enforcement, which have the information and can question people IN THE AREA about if they've seen the person.

Not news stories for everyone to speculate and subsequently bitch about when it comes to race or gender, because we all know THAT'S how criminals get caught. /s

"6-foot-3,190-pound white man with brown hair, blue eyes"

IS a standard IDENTIFICATION and SHOULD be, no matter how you feel about it. When lives are at risk, you can take your SJW thinking and shove it up your ass.

I mean the situation pitched was that they'd be actively filming the evidence of their own guilt and making it publicly available. I'm sure they can be apprehended later.
    Honestly, if a bunch of vigilantes take down an active mass shooter/murderer, you have pretty much a 100% chance of jury nullification. If you watch the video, the guy remains composed after blowing the old mans brains out, generally something you wouldn't expect from a first timer.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

It's like the criminals aren't even trying anymore. I worry our investigators will go soft for lack of effort needed to catch these guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Shame on anyone who rewards vigilantism. They weaken our entire system of laws in doing so.
    Do you feel that way about Anonymous? Just curious...

I saw the video damn was that fucked up the way he just shot that poor old black guy

I hope this animal is caught soon before he kills again!

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy needs to be put down.

Hurrdurr, muh second amendment...

Just saw the video. What a monster. That poor old man! I sure hope it isn't true that he's killed several more people, but I bet he has...

The video showing the elderly man's family members being interviewed was even more heartbreaking...

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Fuck this pos, shoot him in the face on sight. That video of him gloating about this shit makes me sick.
    Too quick an ending for someone like this though.

He wont last long and there is nowhere he can hide looking the way he does

Every Cop, Fed agent, Gangbanger and vigilante with a gun will be gunning for his ass!

Unsurprisingly, I tend to not have a favorable opinion of cyber criminals just because they suffer from delusions of grandeur and/or the lulz.
    Wow. We are in rare lock step agreement. /highfive

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Link not working. I saw the video of him killing the elderly black guy. This dude is an animal and needs to be put down. Wonder why some articles aren't mentioning his race in their descriptions of him.
    When they don't mention race then it's a pretty good idea to the reader/viewer what the race is. Can't offend anyone by stating the facts you know.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!