Question Outlaw or Assassination?

Fairly new to the Rogue world, coming from my Fury Warrior who is still my main unless I can get this Rogue under control.

I'm just curious which spec is better for NH raiding and opinions for ToS.

It's to my understanding the priority for both is Agility > Verse = Crit > Mastery? Is this correct?

And yes I know I'll get those people who are "play whichever one is fun for you". That is not the point of my questions.

They are both equally fun, but I'm curious as to which (with the current PTR changes to Outlaw) will come out ahead late in the raiding tier?

Nobody knows how the PTR cycle will play out. Currently Assa is more consistent.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Just want to point out, before this gets locked, the stat weights are not the same for outlaw/assass. Assass wants master and a shit ton of it, then some crit. You could google all this stuff and find guides and videos on all of this, not doing the work for you. Assass is generally considered the better raiding spec, but outlaw is still viable.

Quote Originally Posted by milkbonez View Post
    Just want to point out, before this gets locked, the stat weights are not the same for outlaw/assass. Assass wants master and a shit ton of it, then some crit. You could google all this stuff and find guides and videos on all of this, not doing the work for you. Assass is generally considered the better raiding spec, but outlaw is still viable.
    Yes I just saw this on Reddit, but thanks for pointing it out in a dickish way, god knows how hard it was for you.

At any rate this thread can be locked, obviously the little shit heads are out and about this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    Yes I just saw this on Reddit, but thanks for pointing it out in a dickish way, god knows how hard it was for you.

At any rate this thread can be locked, obviously the little shit heads are out and about this afternoon.
    You dont need to be that hard on yourself.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Mutilate will probably remain better for progression because it is consistent and it's predictable from the player-end. But Outlaw's looking more and more viable for people who just love to swashbuckle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Gets a reasonable response and responds like the self-entitled snowflake that he is.
    If you post on the forum because you are bad and want other people to tell you what the FOTM is then at least listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Gets a reasonable response and responds like the self-entitled snowflake that he is.
    If you post on the forum because you are bad and want other people to tell you what the FOTM is then at least listen.
    Ah the snowflake insult. Used by those too ignorant to use even the slightest of their thinking ability to put forth something a little better.

If you would like to respond, then respond without being a pure dickhead about it. It's a pretty simple concept that even you cannot apparently comprehend.
    And yeah, Rogues are DEFINITELY flavor of the month class? In what fucking world do you live in?

You are most definitely one of those who knows it all, without actually knowing a damn thing aren't you?

A reasonable response would have gone along the lines of "Outlaw/Assassination do not have the same stat priorities, you have been misinformed". Pretty straight forward and to the point no? I would think so.
    But then again, it would seem half the little turds on this forum think themselves the golden shitpile as to not be able to coherently form simple and straight-forward answers without portraying themselves without a huge stick in the ass.

Deleted
    lol what the fuck talk about a thin skin

LOL. He is offended.

Useless.
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2017-04-17 at 12:45 AM.

LOL. He is offended.

Useless.
    The only things useless are your random posts coming to the "defense" of your butt-buddy.
    But there again, I wouldn't expect someone as small-minded as you to be able to comprehend that.

If you cannot offer any useful information, please refrain from continuing your ignorant posts TY!

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-17 at 02:40 AM.

/End Quote.

Don't know why you are referring that I am homosexual?
    Is that your defense mechanism or are you 12?
    Next mom jokes?

Next time. At least take the advice of someone that is giving you correct information instead of trying to be god's gift to WoW.
    You are far from it and need the help, Copesetic.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pesetic/simple
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=2

Copesetic#11970

You aren't anon.

/End Quote.

Don't know why you are referring that I am homosexual?
    Is that your defense mechanism or are you 12?
    Next mom jokes?

Next time. At least take the advice of someone that is giving you correct information instead of trying to be god's gift to WoW.
    You are far from it and need the help, Copesetic.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pesetic/simple
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=2

Copesetic#11970

You aren't anon.
    Ohhhhh you have my battletag, that's some feat there!
    Is that supposed to intimidate me? Make me fear you that you found something so easily obtainable?

And where and when did I ever pretend to be gods gift to WoW? Did I say he was incorrect? Pretty sure I didn't, nor did I ever say that I knew more than him, which would make my original post moot if I did would it not?

Could you please make a little more sense in your posting instead rambling on about absolutely nothing?
    It would be rather helpful.

That just further proves how wrapped up you are in me lol.
    Are you going to hunt me down now? It's actually rather entertaining.

Coming up on stalker status there buddy.
    Last edited by Copey; 2017-04-17 at 02:30 AM.

Ohhhhh you have my battletag, that's some feat there!
    Is that supposed to intimidate me? Make me fear you that you found something so easily obtainable?

And where and when did I ever pretend to be gods gift to WoW? Did I say he was incorrect? Pretty sure I didn't, nor did I ever say that I knew more than him, which would make my original post moot if I did would it not?

Could you please make a little more sense in your posting instead rambling on about absolutely nothing?
    It would be rather helpful.
    Where is the mom jokes?

Not going to help a beta male.

BB

Where is the mom jokes?

Not going to help a beta male.

BB
    Well I mean if you ABSOLUTELY need one to soothe your hurt ego, your mom is enough of a joke as it is.
    It wouldn't be good sport to beat that dead horse any further.

You're welcome.

Deleted

I think you should go Assa, because you seem to have a talent for toxins :P

Some sick burns going on in this thread! Beta male, butt buddy, snowflake...yet no usage of the word "cuck" yet. Highly disappointing. Come on people, flip through some Twitter pages and get some more fotm insults flowing! How else will we know if Outlaw or Assassination is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Some sick burns going on in this thread! Beta male, butt buddy, snowflake...yet no usage of the word "cuck" yet. Highly disappointing. Come on people, flip through some Twitter pages and get some more fotm insults flowing! How else will we know if Outlaw or Assassination is better?
    Cuck.

For the wins.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-04-17 at 06:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing useful here. This level of hostility is never acceptable.

Closing.