DBM In a nutshell

Lock Please.
    Last edited by Taygames; 2017-04-17 at 09:56 PM.

You can change or even mute audio warnings in the DBM settings panel

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    You can change or even mute audio warnings in the DBM settings panel
    uh oh It's coming.

DBM in a nutshell:

-Install DBM
    -Get in dungeon group....YOUR DBM IS OUTDATED
    -Update dbm after dungeon
    -30 minutes later....YOUR DBM IS OUTDATED
    -Repeat

this thread is for.... what exactly ? dont get it.

Deleted
    You could always turn it off.

use voicepacks?

You could always stop being a little girl.

My favorite is when Progression is ove, but DBM silently disables itself from running during farm, and forces you to update for a April Fools Algalon joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Yeah, this one. His sig is relevant too.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    You could all way stop flaming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Yeah, this one. His sig is relevant too.
    And your sig is also relevant to you lol and the fact that your rank is dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    uh oh It's coming.
    What's coming, an easy solution to your seeming problem? Whoops, it already showed up, in the post you responded to.

I wasn't sure initially if you were complaining or kidding, but it's becoming clear.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    What's coming
    The winter, I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

And your sig is also relevant to you lol and the fact that your rank is dreadlord.
    It's a joke man, don't take it so seriously. And for the last time, I'm a DREADlord not a DRUGlord.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Sounds like some one just did spine of deathwing. I have to mute the game when I solo that fight. DBM audio spam every 2-3 seconds or less.

I like it because it tells me what to do without me having to research every single dungeon mob and boss before doing it. It's specially useful in interrupt cases.
    Meanwhile, Big Wigs fills my screen with text warnings that i couldn't care less about because i have no idea what they mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bettomendes View Post
    I like it because it tells me what to do without me having to research every single dungeon mob and boss before doing it. It's specially useful in interrupt cases.
    Meanwhile, Big Wigs fills my screen with text warnings that i couldn't care less about because i have no idea what they mean.
    Well that's it in a nutshell. BigWigs is for people who know the fight but just need timers and announcements. It assumes you know the tactics. DBM on the other hand is designed to hand-hold you like a child and assumes you are utterly clueless as to what's going on. I used to happily use DBM, but having used BW for years now, when I try going back to DBM I just find it way too in-your-face. Out of the box both addons are information overload IMO but DBM is far more so. In some cases too much information is more confusing than too little.

At the end of the day it boils down to this: Mechanic that involves running away? BW says "Mechanic Name!". DBM says "RUN TO X! NOW!". I prefer BW because it makes the mechanic known to me, but lets me decide how to respond rather than telling me exactly how it THINKS I should respond
    Last edited by Will; 2017-04-17 at 09:34 PM.

1. That sentence doesn't even make sense.

2. Do you have Down syndrome? It was a play on DBM telling you to "run away, little girl."

3. Go to the Auction House and bid on some Thick Hide, because you're gonna need it.

There's to many clueless "lill girls" out there that daily fill roster and too less time to get them to play properly, so spoonfeeding DBM provide is good elementary schooling for all raider wonnabes.