10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I find frontlines "easier" than BG's, but then again I don't really care if I win or not since Wolf Mark difference isn't that big.

Wolves' Den on other hand.. felt like I was only one actually trying to do something in there. Couple FC members went there alone, and shortly after started to ask me to join them since (random) teammates weren't ideal.
    Yeah, just did a frontline. Feels pretty much like Alterac Valley. Often players ignored each other and were busy bringing as much DPS onto the crystals as they could, b/c that seems to be the only thing in there that matters.

Won't do Wolves den. Still traumatized from playing a priestess in WoWs Arena.
    Thanks for the reply though. We won (Twin adders) and I already got nice red flowers in my hair. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yeah, just did a frontline. Feels pretty much like Alterac Valley. Often players ignored each other and were busy bringing as much DPS onto the crystals as they could, b/c that seems to be the only thing in there that matters.
    Did 8v8v8 Shatter earlier, with only big crystals spawning. On last crystal spawn, players were so focused on crystal, that I could sneak and grab their bases - ended up winning that game before crystal was shattered.

And then some people rant at me when I play more defensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha, good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find frontlines "easier" than BG's, but then again I don't really care if I win or not since Wolf Mark difference isn't that big.

Wolves' Den on other hand.. felt like I was only one actually trying to do something in there. Couple FC members went there alone, and shortly after started to ask me to join them since (random) teammates weren't ideal.
    Worst is queuing as healer then a melee (typically ninja for some reason) just charges in balls deep and then die when everyone targets him and nukes. I can't do anything about that D:

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Worst is queuing as healer then a melee (typically ninja for some reason) just charges in balls deep and then die when everyone targets him and nukes. I can't do anything about that D:
    Yeah NIN is best as harassers. Run in and dot, run out and throw daggers and drop an aoe field or just engage in hardcore bullying of scholars

Their natural enemy is the DRK, easy cc they can spam and lots of defensive cooldowns.

- - - Updated - - -

got my 4th caster proto ultima 270 accessory. So i'm as done as done can be getting a set for RDM going into SB content.

Heres hoping my main job from XI is still fun

- - - Updated - - -

Also holy crap Diadem is deeeaadddddd.

Yeah I'm done with Frontlines for now. Too many idiots who apparently constitute "Get the big tome instead of chasing 1 guy" as whining and it's causing me to rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Also holy crap Diadem is deeeaadddddd.
    Yeah, don't really see point to go in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah I'm done with Frontlines for now. Too many idiots who apparently constitute "Get the big tome instead of chasing 1 guy" as whining and it's causing me to rage.
    I'm just slowly collecting Wolf Marks with daily Frontline roulette. Might speed up once I get last job to 60, but not really in rush yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, was interesting raid night - yet another member Fantasia'd to Lala, now raid group has two.

Played a bit with character creation, and made Lala myself as well, but don't think I'll ever use Fantasia for it myself.

~

Tho, it could be interesting to see reaction of certain raid-member with Lalaphobia.

Yeah, don't really see point to go in there.
    Im just lazily farming coins for the pegasus mount and minion really.

Well I'm biting the bullet and returning to finish out HS before the expansion hits.

Any tips anyone has for me? I am still like level 54 when I stopped playing. Will be playing on both PC and PS4.

Edit: Any clue why my download is capped at 3.4MB? (PC client) I know I can download nearly 10MB anywhere else.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Im just lazily farming coins for the pegasus mount and minion really.
    They should have added more currency sinks, really. Something that requires 999 tokens or an even greater amount. Some players already grabbed the minion and mount the first time around after all.

Ok this was kinda odd.

I log on and it says I got 4 day's of gametime left, Is there some event going on where I got free game time?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ok this was kinda odd.

I log on and it says I got 4 day's of gametime left, Is there some event going on where I got free game time?
    Yes, there's a 96 hr free login campaign running.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yes, there's a 96 hr free login campaign running.
    Awesome, Now the fun part of installing this on my Ps4 lol.

Just finished the PC install and OMG its been so long since I played. I don't remember anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Awesome, Now the fun part of installing this on my Ps4 lol.

Just finished the PC install and OMG its been so long since I played. I don't remember anything lol.
    Heads up. If you don't feel like playing with a Controller on PS4 then plug in your mouse/kb. Has full support.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Heads up. If you don't feel like playing with a Controller on PS4 then plug in your mouse/kb. Has full support.
    Cool beans, I dig playing with a controller

So is there a site for FFXIV that's like Icyvains? Its been so long since I played I have forgotten almost everything lol.

Well, another victory in frontlines puts me at 7/10 for the mount achievement. Three more victories to go and then I'm likely never touching it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, frontlines are about as fun as chuging a bleach margarita, I do thoroughly enjoy feasts however.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2017-04-17 at 04:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

I finally jumped into PvP tonight myself. Did Frontlines roulette just for the daily reward, got Shatter. We ended up with a draw, which apparently counts as a win. I had no clue what I was doing, just following people around trying not to die too much. But the wins/losses don't really matter until I get one of the Garo sets for the mount achievements. Of course now I'm "only" 99 more wins away from the GC mount/Shatter achievement mount. :P
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Man nobody rolls for loot in Dun Scathe anymore in my experience, i wonder if everyones just got full shire gear now the cap was changed?

Or its just folks like me there for 270 accessories for RDM/SAM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man nobody rolls for loot in Dun Scathe anymore in my experience, i wonder if everyones just got full shire gear now the cap was changed?

Or its just folks like me there for 270 accessories for RDM/SAM?
    I don't like the visual appearance, so that's biggest reason why I pass Dun Scaith loot. Main is already at i270.. expect weapon, darn it - and I'll worry about alts gear once Stormblood comes, I'm sure there will be some handy equipment vendor like there was in Ishgard.