Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

:mad: Trudeau: "a stunning hypocrite" !

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...isaster-planet

Sacrebleu! The Hero of Gen-OT, the bastion of inclusion and immigration, a hypocrite afterall!

Tennistroll, you're a hypocrite for supporting this man

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean he's a fucking moron in 99% of his policies, why does it surprise you he's a moron when it comes to Climate Change.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a monster that is destroying his country and the planet. He's pretty handsome though, I'll give him that. Just that.

beware of false prophets

10+ Year Old Account
    The left makes themselves look stupid when they pretend we don't need oil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I mean he's a fucking moron in 99% of his policies, why does it surprise you he's a moron when it comes to Climate Change.
    But, he's handsome...

10+ Year Old Account
    But before some triggerhappy mod comes in here and accuses me of baiting:

This opinion piece essentially makes the cause that Trudeau is an hypocrite on the basis that while he is welcoming of immigrants and staunch defender of inclusion, he falls short because of his stances on climate change, namely the exploration of some oil field and pipelines up in Canada.

The article makes the contrast between Trudeau and Trump. The latter is generally agreed to be unpopular but at least he's straightforward in his disonesty (my words), while his canadian counterpart is seen here as two faced.

But when it comes to the defining issue of our day, climate change, he’s a brother to the old orange guy in DC.
    Because climate change is the issue right now, am I right? Not Islamism, right wing populism, rising tensions between multiple nations, terrorism, refugee crisis.

No, it's climate change

Look guys, I'm not saying climate change doesn't matter. It happens, it's important. But there's other, more pressing issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    But before some triggerhappy mod comes in here and accuses me of baiting:

This opinion piece essentially makes the cause that Trudeau is an hypocrite on the basis that while he is welcoming of immigrants and staunch defender of inclusion, he falls short because of his stances on climate change, namely the exploration of some oil field and pipelines up in Canada.

The article makes the contrast between Trudeau and Trump. The latter is generally agreed to be unpopular but at least he's straightforward in his disonesty (my words), while his canadian counterpart is seen here as two faced.
    just based on the blurb you put here

He is a hypocrit for having different stances on different issues despite the fact they are different

I iz dda confuzled

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    just based on the blurb you put here

He is a hypocrit for having different stances on different issues despite the fact they are different

I iz dda confuzled
    Stop defending the troll, Genn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop defending the troll, Genn.
    But da confuzzled

I think Trump is plenty hypocritical, all the backpedaling he has done and what not, so I would disagree with that comparison. However, if Trudeau really plans on doing these things he too would be a pretty big hypocrite.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Tennistroll, you're a hypocrite for supporting this man
    You probably already know this but Tennisace only makes threads praising Canada even if undeserved while completely avoiding any thread criticizing Canada or Trudeau. Well he also makes threads about how much he hates fat people, claiming all women are weak and need protecting, and makes threads both praising video games and demonizing video games.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2017-04-17 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Climate change has vastly destabilized North Africa and the Middle East by extending desertification, crushing the limited aggrarian economies and thus leading the political unrest and mass immigration. So yes, Climate change is fucking important
    Yea, sure it has. I don't doubt it. Still not the world's most pressing issue. I'd rather first avoid WW3 before I focus on climate change. Not even joking.

Our issues are extremely political at the moment. Syria is a melting pot, Turkey just voted for a new Sultan, Daesh is terrorizing European cities on a monthly basis almost. NK is NK. Russia ain't helping much either, and China just wants what's best for China, fuck all other counties (who does that remind me of?).

Brexit.

Africa as a whole is being destabilized by their warlords, massive corruption, terrorism, food/water shortage and western greed more than climate change could do for many years to come.

I don't want to stop any work on climate change, but I'm bored by people who think it's the most important issue we have right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Yea, sure it has. I don't doubt it. Still not the world's most pressing issue. I'd rather first avoid WW3 before I focus on climate change. Not even joking.

Our issues are extremely political at the moment. Syria is a melting pot, Turkey just voted for a new Sultan, Daesh is terrorizing European cities on a monthly basis almost.

Africa as a whole is being destabilized by their warlords, massive corruption, terrorism, food/water shortage and western greed more than climate change could do for many years to come.

I don't want to stop any work on climate change, but I'm bored by people who think it's the most important issue we have right now.
    You are aware most of the people focusing on those issues wouldnt exactly be the same as those focusing on climate change right? Sure politicans have to write and sign things, but thats the extent of it. The rest is gonna be done by different people and agencies.

You are aware most of the people focusing on those issues wouldnt exactly be the same as those focusing on climate change right? Sure politicans have to write and sign things, but thats the extent of it. The rest is gonna be done by different people and agencies.
    Obviously. We really don't need heads of states actively getting in the way of anything related to climate change. That's wasn't my point. Merkel isn't going to solely solve climate change issues.

Again, don't blow my words out of proportion. I just think there are more important issues and I dislike the "hysterization" surrounding climate change issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously. We really don't need heads of states actively getting in the way of anything related to climate change.

Again, don't blow my words out of proportion. I just think there are more important issues and I dislike the "hysterization" surrounding climate change issues.
    The what now? IS this like a tumblr/4chan thing?

The what now? IS this like a tumblr/4chan thing?
    Lack of better words. How do you call something when there's just too much hysteria going on around it? Googled around for some bit but couldn't find a better word.

His entire campaign was with him supporting oil exploration and exploitation. So im not sure how he can be an hypocrite for doing just that. If you are a Canadian and wanted a representative against natural resources, you had to vote green party(news flash they will never be elected). Looks like a non story to me.

Canada economy reside in selling god damn natural resources. We never meet any of the agreement and never will. Its easy for european to show how clean they can get while they just buy stuff from someone else because their continent is rid of all resources.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-04-17 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lack of better words. How do you call something when there's just too much hysteria going on around it? Googled around for some bit but couldn't find a better word.
    Well, people like policies of clean air, water, and less dependents on M.E oil without poisoning our own population. Not sure how thats hysteria.