Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Flasher View Post
    I don't understand why he doesn't release them and be done with it.
    The reason why is that it is no one's fucking business what is in his tax returns. Not yours, or anyone else in this thread that thinks they are somehow "entitled" to know his personal business just because he is the POTUS.

I love the fact that he won't release them and that it drives the liberals/progressives into the frothing mess that they are. I laugh out loud - on a daily basis - at all the impotent outrage displayed by the alt-left, antifa, anti-Trumpers.

He will release his taxes when he damn well feels like it and in the meantime there isn't a fucking thing the alt-left can do to change that. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The reason why is that it is no one's fucking business what is in his tax returns. Not yours, or anyone else in this thread that thinks they are somehow "entitled" to know his personal business just because he is the POTUS.

I love the fact that he won't release them and that it drives the liberals/progressives into the frothing mess that they are. I laugh out loud - on a daily basis - at all the impotent outrage displayed by the alt-left, antifa, anti-Trumpers.

He will release his taxes when he damn well feels like it and in the meantime there isn't a fucking thing the alt-left can do to change that. LOL.
    I'm his employer. It is my business.

10+ Year Old Account
    hes right the election is over, he can now do whatever he wants within the bounds of the law and you cant do anything about it, dont like it? vote in the next election
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

At least some states are looking to pass bills that will require presidential candidates to release their last 5 years of tax returns to be on the state ballot. So Trump will either have to release the returns for his 2020 run or just not be on the ballot in some states.

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    hes right the election is over, he can now do whatever he wants within the bounds of the law and you cant do anything about it, dont like it? vote in the next election
    The election is not over in his mind since he is still actively attacking Hillary Clinton and campaigning. I agree with you the election is over but the fact that he says that shows how much of a gigantic hypocrite he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Could you post your tax return in this thread?
    As soon as I run for President, sure

Also kinda hilarious people miss my point. I'm pretty obviously making fun of people that justify governmental snooping by saying " well good people have nothing to worry about"

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Good, law abiding people having nothing to hide, amirite guys?
    If he was doing something illegal that's the IRS problem, and they would go after him I would assume. I am sure it's because he paid a low % in taxes is why he's not releasing them, which isn't illegal just gives people fuel to criticize him.

That's my theory why he doesn't release them, I am sure it's less damaging to not release them than it is to release them. He never will, it's like Obama's birther certificate all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If he was doing something illegal that's the IRS problem, and they would go after him I would assume. I am sure it's because he paid a low % in taxes is why he's not releasing them, which isn't illegal just gives people fuel to criticize him.

That's my theory why he doesn't release them, I am sure it's less damaging to not release them than it is to release them. He never will, it's like Obama's birther certificate all over again.
    But Obama did release his birth certificate long form too.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Where can I sign up to be a paid protester?
    No shit. I really want to know where do we sign up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where can I sign up to be a paid protester?
    Why should protesters get paid? I thought the whole point was that they sacrifice work days for something they believe in...

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But Obama did release his birth certificate long form too.
    Almost 4 years after he was elected, maybe Trump will release his Tax Returns 4 years later as well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Why should protesters get paid? I thought the whole point was that they sacrifice work days for something they believe in...
    He's referring to the claim that Trump always makes that anyone that protest against him are paid since you know all Americans love him

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

When you chose to run for president you sacrifice most of your right to privacy, its not like he got hired as a pizza guy this is the presidency the public has a right to know your not letting your personal finances dictate policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, apparently they are all paid and it would be cool if I could too.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Almost 4 years after he was elected, maybe Trump will release his Tax Returns 4 years later as well lol.
    meh we are never going to see his tax returns, my guess is he is leveraged and debted up the wazoo and is nowhere as rich as he claims he is. If Trump's tax returns were great we would have to scream at him to stop showing it to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He's referring to the claim that Trump always makes that anyone that protest against him are paid since you know all Americans love him
    It's a valid claim when you've got want ads for paid protesters on Craig's List and other online spaces.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno, apparently they are all paid and it would be cool if I could too.
    Should get a real job...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a valid claim when you've got want ads for paid protesters on Craig's List and other online spaces.

- - - Updated - - -

Should get a real job...
    I have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Your guy looks worried.