Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    in fairness if we wiped out every group that had one person who willingly works with the legion we'd probably only have gnolls left on the entire planet and i'm not too sure about them either.

I say we kill everyone except the warlocks and let the Legion rule the universe. It'll solve all our problems.

I hope the guilty party is exactly as cleverly disguised as Hugh Mann.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    I bet you also believe all Muslims are terrorist.
    Well this is true

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They didn't agree, but they let it happen and physically supported it. Now their prime naaru-sucker is supposedly a paragon of their people.

Nobody is misinformed, you're just fanboy-whitewashing things from the lore. Fact is that the most prominent figures of their society have very low standards to go about with.
    If by fanboy you mean pointing out shit that happened in blood of the high-borne. And yes The average blood elf had no idea about fel.

Care to point out where did I ever claim the Sunreaver in the third incident was not mind-controlled? Because I do recall writing this:
    I was pointing out that we don't know, not calling you out and saying you claimed something else.

A Gilnean brigade accompanied all the other kingdom-affiliated brigades that went to Kalimdor. Logic implies they probably came from outside the wall though.
    They were sent by Crowley as an act of dissent against Greymane for cutting him out of Gilnaes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Heh, alliance have shit mages anyways. Fuck'em and fuck their shit flying city.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Good, so tiered with the neutral BS of Legion.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, it's a treacherous Horde bastard being a treacherous Horde bastard again. Yes, Jaina being proven right will prove Jaina right again. Better cover it up and keep calling her irrational and crazy with all this evidence of Horde backstabbing and fucking around.

I'm actually completely on board with it, of course. Horde being sneaky and slimy is part of the faction.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Yeah, the Stormwind intelligence community is guilty because they didn't bug Kil'Jaeden's command centre while he was having a soul-doughnut. How couldn't they predict the amount of demons pouring in from all those Legion worlds? Espionage on demons with space-faring ships from countless worlds is a trivial activity.
    Err no, the SI:7 has been infiltrated by the legion up to its commanding officers.

That's how the Broken Shore happens, by giving Varian bogus info that he then shared with the Horde for a joint strike attack.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    OK. Very bad example. Because this is one versus millions and that is millions versus millions... Let's not get into politics here. But bad example
    Well, this is topic IS 'political'. I'd say the example isn't all bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I greatly sympathise with this fallen soul's noble goal to destroy Dalaran, this is a pretty poor example of Horde-defining treachery to cite when the entire mage campaign is about the Sunreavers undoing the damage and repairing Dalaran's defense system.

I'm not certain another rogue Sunreaver agent is really comparable to the frankly ridiculous amount of treason and corruption within the Alliance this expansion either.

Honestly its not all that surpising.

Im not biased either side, but the Legion has long been poisoning both sides with corruption from within for years, evident from the many quests we do to purge said internal evils from the factions.

That being said, letting the Sunreavers back was a mistake. The Blood Elves may be over their addiction to fel but not all of them can so easily let it go. Their race was exposed to a corruption that has tainted their very souls. No matter how much they try to purge that, part of it will still be apart of them.

But theres a good saying for this: We never truly destroy our inner demons, we simply learn to rise above them.

The Sin'dorei cannot purge what they did to themselves, but they can try to minimalize the amount of falling elves that continue to fall to the fel.

However, its still unwise to let them back into Dalaran until they've firmly learned to do this as a species, especially since the Sunreavers are especially focused on the study and power of magic, a dangerously easy slope to fall back into the frey of corruption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post

Im not biased either side, but the Legion has long been poisoning both sides with corruption from within for years
    Really? Where did the Alliance betray Dalaran twice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    Really? Where did the Alliance betray Dalaran twice?
    Well if one Sunreaver betraying Dalaran counts as the entire Faction, the Kel'thuzad betrayed all of humanity. Xylem steals the iris from the Kirin'tor, one of the archmages gets possessed by demons. and since we never meet the sunreaver in legion, we don't know if he was possessed either. Because starting chain reactions that screw over people are what Dreadlords do best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post

Im not biased either side, but the Legion has long been poisoning both sides with corruption from within for years, evident from the many quests we do to purge said internal evils from the factions.

That being said, letting the Sunreavers back was a mistake. The Blood Elves may be over their addiction to fel but not all of them can so easily let it go. Their race was exposed to a corruption that has tainted their very souls. No matter how much they try to purge that, part of it will still be apart of them.

But theres a good saying for this: We never truly destroy our inner demons, we simply learn to rise above them.

The Sin'dorei cannot purge what they did to themselves, but they can try to minimalize the amount of falling elves that continue to fall to the fel.

However, its still unwise to let them back into Dalaran until they've firmly learned to do this as a species, especially since the Sunreavers are especially focused on the study and power of magic, a dangerously easy slope to fall back into the frey of corruption.
    What is the excuse of human mages that give into corruption then?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread will be very ironic when Jaina shows up next year corrupted to hell by the last Old gold of Azeroth.

Not to say the alliance had 2 dragons next to their king for 30 years, didn't notice it, not to say that the Si:7 got infiltrated by demons during Legion, without any issues.
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2017-04-16 at 06:53 PM.

Sunreavers should have been dismantled after the last purge. Going back to Dalaran was probably necessary to unite against the Legion, but that could've been handled by Rommath and Silvermoon magisters. Aethas is too much of a noob to lead anything, much less inspire people to follow him.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Sunreavers should have been dismantled after the last purge. Going back to Dalaran was probably necessary to unite against the Legion, but that could've been handled by Rommath and Silvermoon magisters. Aethas is too much of a noob to lead anything, much less inspire people to follow him.
    The funny thing is that they pretty much were. Rommath absorbed the Sunreavers into his forces after the purge, But I guess he relented if Aethas kept screeching until he gave him his sunreavers back.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    This thread will be very ironic when Jaina shows up next year corrupted to hell by the last Old gold of Azeroth.

Not to say the alliance had 2 dragons next to their king for 30 years, didn't notice it, not to say that the Si:7 got infiltrated by demons during Legion, without any issues.
    I have the feeling that what'll happen will be that the whole Soulstone thing with Kathra'natir in it will blow up, he and the fel energy inside it will be unleashed, he will unleash havoc on Dalaran as the fel corrupts the mages in the city. Everyone will look towards Aethas as the one who brought this tragedy upon them. Not willing to face the consequences of his actions, he and the Sunreavers flee Dalaran and seek refuge in Silvermoon.

Then Kalec will disappear and return with tons of blue dragons from his dragonflight and from Azsuna and with Jaina and the whole Kul Tiras fleet. The dragons will assault the demons in Dalaran while Jaina and the Kul Tiras fleet bombard the Broken Shore down below. With the Sunreavers gone, Jaina will rejoin Dalaran.

Khadgar will most likely end up sacrificing himself at the end of Legion, so Jaina can assume control of the Kirin Tor once again.

I also have this feeling that the expansion will end with us on Argus, and the planet possibly blowing up, being destroyed, in the same way that Draenor was at the end of Beyond the Dark Portal, and that Khadgar, Alleria and Turalyon will stay there to cut the link between Argus and Azeroth, and will sacrifice themselves to make sure Azeroth doesn't get affected by the backlash of the explosion. It would be a callback to the old RTS games, which they have done several times in the recent past.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-04-17 at 03:29 PM.

Nevermind, found it.
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-04-18 at 05:30 AM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)