10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite goal from the Ajax games I have seen live. Ajax - Bayern Munchen 5 - 2 in 1995.

Last edited by Cairhiin; 2017-04-17 at 12:37 PM.

Best game I've seen

Without. A. Doubt

Best goal I've seen live:

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the Jar Jar Binks of football. To quote Didier Drogba "It's a fucking disgrace".

10+ Year Old Account
    I was there back in 2001, every away game that season.

Granada coach Tony Adams “Spanish league is very difficult, I think it's best league in the world, but dont tell the English people that."

English managers abroad.
    We're useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Oy vey... Stuck in your ways as usual. Some people have the capacity to change but not you. A true stiff brit in every sense imaginable. Never going to change, never will see the light and never will grow as a person. I pity you.
    Could be worse, I could be Portuguese.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    English managers abroad.
    We're useless.
    Who are your best English managers?

There has to be some promising ones at least. I think Adams was appointed because he was friends with the owner and they all know that team is getting demoted no matter who you appoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Who are your best English managers?

There has to be some promising ones at least. I think Adams was appointed because he was friends with the owner and they all know that team is getting demoted no matter who you appoint.
    There's a couple of "promising" ones, guys like Eddie Howe etc. But lots of ex-English players have no drive or ambition to be a top manager, they want it handed to them on a plate. Guys like Sol Campbell and Frank Lampard who cry like babies to the media every chance they get about how it's not fair they have to do coaching badges and gather coaching experiences and interview for coaching positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Gz Lamps on your wee team getting promoted (almost)

Deleted
    English managers abroad.
    We're useless.
    youve obviously havnt heard of terry venebles or the late great sir bobby robson.

on a different note...

up the owls!!

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Though I suppose that is something you and Mourinho have in common.
    Lol its not even banter though you are predictable and just hating. Aka boring. If I offend you do much use the ignore feature

John Terry to leave Chelsea at the end of the season.

The best central defender in PL era.
    I reckon he's going to a Portuguese Club. He's been learning Portuguese recently.

Deleted

I reckon he's going to a Portuguese Club. He's been learning Portuguese recently.
    Isn't that just Spanish with a lisp? Anyway, if he's going to play in the Dog and Duck league why doesn't he just turn out for Wycombe or something and do his coaching badges. This is why we have no good coaches, any decent pro has earned enough cash and doesn't want to work up from the bottom.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-18 at 08:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    John Terry is one of the best, not sure I'd prefer him to some of United's.

Glad to see Brighton go up, my son's first kit wss a Brighton one, had to move away though, Fucking Londoners raising the house prices.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Isn't that just Spanish with a lisp? Anyway, if he's going to play in the Dog and Duck league why doesn't he just turn out for Wycombe or something and do his coaching badges. This is why we have no good coaches, any decent pro has earned enough cash and doesn't want to work up from the bottom.
    No no. He's not retiring yet. He wants to continue playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    John Terry is one of the best, not sure I'd prefer him to some of United's.

Glad to see Brighton go up, my son's first kit wss a Brighton one, had to move away though, Fucking Londoners raising the house prices.
    Unlucky.
    Lovely down here.

Good riddance to Zola and iam glad he did the right thing before he sank us into league 1!

Deleted

Desailly and Rio were far superior than Terry mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Desailly and Rio were far superior than Terry mate.
    Named UEFA club defender of the year 3 times
    In UEFA team of the year, 4 times.

Rio was class, no doubt, but sadly cannot touch JT in terms of defensive quality. Not only defensive, but scored many, many more goals too.

Deleted
    Zola at Brimingham has to go down as one of the worst decisions in the history of English football. From seventh to twentieth.