Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Fox News and right wing radio for the past 30 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Joni Ernst is a Republican and Clinton isn't.

The primal hatred of Clinton is still incredibly amusing. It shows how utterly effective a 30 year propaganda machine can work on idiotic rubes. Working them up into such a lather about another human being that you'd think she came to their houses, personally raped their children with a spiked club, killed their pets, and then burned their houses down for good measure. That's how insane the knee-jerk hatred is for that woman.

I feel bad for people who have that much hatred in themselves. Unfortunately they are also the same people who get an equal vote to me, and Republicans have done an amazing job at pandering to utterly repulsive douchefucks in the last 40 years.
    You sound pretty hateful yourself. I feel bad for you.

oh ffs would she please just fucking go away.. I'm not Japanese, but is it okay to commit Seppuku for someone else?
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No, buzz off. You can Google for interviews from people who said they wouldn't vote for her due to her gender or you can read through the election forum threads. Not everyone that says something online is trying to say something inflammatory or provocative.

News flash, US culture is not the same as Scandinavian culture and the US is not very progressive in a lot of ways.
    Interviews of people on MMOC???

I know i'm being obtuse but honestly, the media has an uncanny ability to seek out provocative and outrageous people and give them a spotlight, you know why? Because it's good for clicks and views.

"Woah look at this RACIST, saying he will NUKE EVERY BLACK PERSON!!! More at 11"

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Yeah it was the fact you were a woman....

Not the fact you called 50% of the Nation Deplorables. Or that e-mails coming out showing the DNC Rigged the Primaries for you. or that she was given the questions to the debate beforehand to try to rig the debate... I mean She was A liar who insulted half the nation but expected to win...
    50%? More like 15% and even then she called it a gross generalisation to make a point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    50%? More like 15% and even then she called it a gross generalisation to make a point.
    11% if you include non eligible voters as part of the nation.
    Though I think it was a point not worth making. Not when you can easily alienate the people you're supposedly trying to persuade.
    Whatever the interpretation, these things do weight a lot in the voter's mind. And easily galvanizes your opposition. "The customer is always right" is not a statement of a fact, but that honoring their satisfaction is a successful strategy.
    Last edited by mmoc003aca7d8e; 2017-04-08 at 10:07 AM.

Shit like this is exactly why you shouldn't vote for her. Her campaign was '' vote for me, i am a woman ''.

She used sexism, too.

You shouldn't vote for someone just because she's a woman, but NOT voting for someone because she uses her gender as a weapon is perfectly fine.

Deleted
    Totally. Because she would have been the very first very powerful woman in the world ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Wow, given all the shit coming out of the Trump camp whilst Hillary is pretty much the same as any other US politician you must feel pretty silly.
    Actually, so far I'm really happy with my choice. Hillary doesn't look like she's going to be an electable candidate anytime soon, and more and more things come out that incriminate her on a far bigger scale than any other politician in the last few decades. In terms of what Trumps done thus far, I don't find it to be as bad as people are making out.

If we're being serious, you should have a look at all the profiling the media does ontop of this - It's a meme that Trump says the Media by and large was against him, thing is though if you go and analyse it for yourself, it's actually true. If you voted for Hillary Clinton for her politics, then I'd say it's you who must be feeling kind of silly. Not because of her politics, but simply because of how corrupt she is - And while Trump isn't a great option, he's not going to damage the country, which Hillary actively tries to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    I like how Hillary never actually learned her lesson, instead she blames most of the issue on misogyny. She needs to face reality and realise she was out of touch with the voters.
    Bill Burr says it best.
    Yeah, she only had the plurality of voters voting for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

The only people who care about what Clinton has to say anymore are people looking for an argument.

Nah, it wasn't misogyny. It was all those skeletons in your closet being exposed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boo hoo. Does she know that most white women actually voted for Trump? Is she gonna say that white people ruined america too? Because that's the next step in willful ignorance she can take.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Nah, it wasn't misogyny. It was all those skeletons in your closet being exposed.
    Killary Klinton files, the sordid story of her child sex rings and her back room Uranium deals. dun dun DUN.

15+ Year Old Account
    "People didn't want to vote for Clinton because shes a woman, the same people want LePen to win..(Generally speaking)" SEXISM!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Oh boo hoo. Does she know that most white women actually voted for Trump? Is she gonna say that white people ruined america too? Because that's the next step in willful ignorance she can take.
    Do you think there are more or less white women with college degrees?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-2016-election

The core of identity politics. It's never your fault, it's always your opponents who are bigots. Trumps re-election is almost certain since the democrats have chosen not to correct their course.
    So you're stating that the percentage of people who voted for Trump because he isn't a woman is 0? Truly fascinating.

Is it the primary reason she lost? No.

Is it one of the reasons she lost? You'd have to be retarded to think otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know for a fact there are people who voted for Trump because, and I quote, "a woman doesn't have what it takes to be president." They picked Trump because, in their mind, even the least qualified man is better than the most qualified woman. People like that exist, and are allowed to vote, which is a downside of voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I know for a fact there are people who voted for Trump because, and I quote, "a woman doesn't have what it takes to be president." They picked Trump because, in their mind, even the least qualified man is better than the most qualified woman. People like that exist, and are allowed to vote, which is a downside of voting.
    What % of the electorate are they though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    In works both ways. There were people that voted for Clinton "because shes a woman" or "its time to have a woman president" etc etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So you're stating that the percentage of people who voted for Trump because he isn't a woman is 0? Truly fascinating.

Is it the primary reason she lost? No.

Is it one of the reasons she lost? You'd have to be retarded to think otherwise.
    It's not a main reason why she lost. But the mainstream media loves to parrot her and claim it is. She lost because most people saw her and thought "She's full of shit".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    In works both ways. There were people that voted for Clinton "because shes a woman" or "its time to have a woman president" etc etc etc.
    I know at least a dozen people personally who thought this way. People voted for Obama because he was black too.