Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well I agree the AU story of WoD was BS and just an excuse to occupy us whilst returning Gul'dan which coincidentally coincided with a movie about Gul'dan

- - - Updated - - -

Because it's explained in-game
    Source? Or are you just spouting your own nonsense again?

Wh...What?

N-No...

NOOOO..Why would he-

*Sees the OP of the thread*

Oh....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    We did but Blizzard ran out of ideas.
    I hope you played the Sunwell...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    I get that twitter is a great resource for news and updates, but how does someone know who picks up the game the fact that demons dont die when killed on azeroth, only in the twisting nether?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    He litterally got sucked BACK into the portal of which he came from. Did you not see that, Or must I Show you the video of his Defeat?

I get that twitter is a great resource for news and updates, but how does someone know who picks up the game the fact that demons dont die when killed on azeroth, only in the twisting nether?
    How does someone thta just picked up the game care about it anyway to look it up

They wouldn't evenm know where to look in game either

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Wh...What?

N-No...

NOOOO..Why would he-

*Sees the OP of the thread*

Oh....

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you played the Sunwell...
    I played during that time, yes. I don't really find it fun to play against the same enemies again though.

But Kil'jaeden was never Killed, like, AT ALL! He only got sent back into Argus...

Well...at this rate...

You could assume that Argus is in the Nether, since...when he warps us to Argus...the place we're fighting him at still says "The Twisting Nether", while we're orbiting around Argus...so..

- - - Updated - - -

I played during that time, yes. I don't really find it fun to play against the same enemies again though.
    Yes...but...Huge difference.

At the Sunwell: Kil'jaeden was not even trying when he fought us...

Now: He's going 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Look closely as Kil'jaeden is defeated, he attempts to climb out of the Sunwell but gets sucked in again without being damaged to much for him to die. He did have some new scars in 7.2 where I guess the players inflicted it upon him.
    That, or Sargeras pulled a Unicron on Kil'jaeden, and Tortured his mind...

I thought the Sunwell was just a font of magical power, the source where the blood elves get their power from.
    The WoE was the Night elves font of power, yet that Became a Portal.

And the Sunwell was made out of the Wells veil...

Deleted
    Im not going to search through thousands of dialogue to prove something EVERYBODY WHO PAYS ATTENTION already knows. I'm sorry you don't pay attention to lore

7+ Year Old Account
    huh?

I just asked why we are facing Kil'Jaeden a second time when we killed him already.

I understand why we faced Archimonde again (because of the time travel thing in both raid instances), but not Kil'Jaeden.

We killed him in our time, no alternate reality
    jaylock come on man... you were starting to get a better reputation, people were starting to take your seriously... and now your back to this? come on mna...

we didnt kill kiljaden we just weakened him enough thath e fell back through the portal
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Besides it's in-game
    Is it mentioned in a quest, or? I only remember hearing about it from the Tweet Kosak sent out. Regardless of how many ways you can find out about it, I maintain that it's completely irrelevant to a new player.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, yeah. We didn't kill him becuase Blizzard ran out of ideas. White-knight as much as you want.
    He never died, there's no white knighting going around. Why do you think he came back after BC? Because he wasn't ever killed. We just defeated him at the Sunwell and if you can tell he was pushed back and not have a death animation. Facts disagree with you and trying to insult someone via calling them a White Knight.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Thing is Keal'thas' demon soul is what was used to sustain Kil'jaeden, so expect the Sun Prince to return when we vanquish Kil'jaeden!

oops spoiler alert
    And...well...His "Demon Soul" Just happened to be a Hot ass girl....

I wonder where he got that idea from....

*Looks at Jaina*

Yeah, did I mention the fact that Kael'thas had a Die-hard crush on Jaina? Yet, she denied him, and Fucked Arthas instead, hence creating his hate for humans?

Yeeeeaaaahhhh....

Ok so for a guy just picking up the game and not having any warcraft books, how he hell is he supposed to know that?
    If he was genuinely interested, he would research and find out, same as anyone who is new to something and wants to know more about it. That information (and nearly all WoW lore) is easily accessible on the web and the whole demons only being killed in the Twisting Nether is referenced in game; you don't need to buy a book to figure that out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Not this again

It was the same thing with ragnaros. They don't die. They just return to the twisting nether
    yes, demons dont die outside the twisting nether.

however death wasnt even the case there, kil'jaeden didnt die at all in the sunwell plateau.
    we literally just flushed him down the sunwell toilet.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Is it mentioned in a quest, or? I only remember hearing about it from the Tweet Kosak sent out. Regardless of how many ways you can find out about it, I maintain that it's completely irrelevant to a new player.
    I am 99.9% sure

I knew during vanilla without reading anything possibly a warlock quest

Yeah, yeah. We didn't kill him becuase Blizzard ran out of ideas. White-knight as much as you want.
    I'm not white-knighting...

I'm just giving factual evidence...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tszZ8DbcALs

See this? Yeah, that doesn't look like him Dying. That just looks like him getting flushed back to wherever he came from...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    yes, demons dont die outside the twisting nether.

however in the sunwell, kil'jaeden didnt die at all.
    we literally flushed him down the sunwell toilet.
    Meh, I'd forget about it. Some people won't listen anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He never died, there's no white knighting going around. Why do you think he came back after BC? Because he wasn't ever killed. We just defeated him at the Sunwell and if you can tell he was pushed back and not have a death animation. Facts disagree with you and trying to insult someone via calling them a White Knight.
    I don't care. "He" did nothing. It's a fictional character. He has no will of his own.
    Blizzard designs the game and we're now fighting the same bosses we did 10 years ago when we could fight new ones.

They ran out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    But Kil'jaeden was never Killed, like, AT ALL! He only got sent back into Argus...

Well...at this rate...

You could assume that Argus is in the Nether, since...when he warps us to Argus...the place we're fighting him at still says "The Twisting Nether", while we're orbiting around Argus...so..
    No but Archimonde

No but Archimonde
    Who cares about that blue smurf?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care. "He" did nothing. It's a fictional character. He has no will of his own.
    Blizzard designs the game and we're now fighting the same bosses we did 10 years ago when we could fight new ones.

They ran out of ideas.
    *Facepalm*