Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hilldog was not the kind of person I would want in the white house, she allowed her husband to humiliate her in front of the world and she stayed with him for the "presidential perks". Shes not a strong woman. A strong woman would have never stood for that shit show and filed for divorce the second it went public.

It has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with being a self serving cunt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Usual suspects. She didn't say misogyny was the reason she lost, she only said that it contributed to it - which, apparently, is true, unless you believe that there are 0 voters for which her gender played a role in their decision, which simply is unrealistic. Same way, man-hating contributed negatively to the number of votes for Trump. Calm your tits and accept the reality!
    The thread should have ended here.

Instead it seems to have been continued by the "ZOMG HILLARY SAID MISOGYNY IS THE REASON SHE LOST" crowd.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If they voted against him because he's a male, yes. If they voted against him, because he's a misogynist asshole, no.
    No, if they voted for the reason you stated second they're not guilty of misandry but rather being misinformed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    So..... those 3 things you listed earlier about Clinton are all things she did.....
    so what conspiracies against her are you talking about?

The child sex thing was in reference to back when she defend a Child Molester by saying the kid deserved it. There were at least 2 murders of dubious rational that I remember, and she did authorize selling a Uranium mine to Russia.
    None of those are true, and no charges, disciplinary action, nor imprisonment occurred after Benghazi and emails. She's been a conservative and Kremlin target for years because of her credentials and success in her career as a public servant.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    The thread should have ended here.

Instead it seems to have been continued by the "ZOMG HILLARY SAID MISOGYNY IS THE REASON SHE LOST" crowd.
    Saying it contributed is not the same as the person you're quoting is claiming. If it contributed to her loss you wouldn't say there was an equal amount of man haters who didn't vote for Trump because in reality it was a non factor. So no, this wasn't where the thread should have ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    It's not a main reason why she lost.
    I know. I said that.

But the mainstream media loves to parrot her and claim it is.
    But they don't. Not even in this article.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The child sex thing was in reference to back when she defend a Child Molester by saying the kid deserved it. There were at least 2 murders of dubious rational that I remember, and she did authorize selling a Uranium mine to Russia.
    I guess you missed the part where Clinton running child sex trafficking operation out of a pizza joint was something many Trump voters believed... and many still do.

Hell, one crazed Trump lunatic went so far as to go to the pizzeria that was supposedly trafficking children for the sex trade, and fired a gun in the place as a manner of intimidation, telling everyone there that he was "self investigating" Clinton's child sex ring.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I didn't remain silent on it. Pizzagate is retarded. The murders are retarded. But you brought them up when you want to label me as an indoctrinated useful idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hits the nail on the head here. Thank you. Trump is also just as much of a scam artist as Hillary is. But has he said himself, he hasn't stepped outside of the bounds of the law.
    If you're going to believe what Trump says at face value, you're no better than people saying there was nothing wrong with Hilary.

But in comparison, especially after seeing what 4 months of Trump has been like? Hilary was clearly the better choice, even for the Trump voters, the majority of whom have been screwed by his election in one form or another.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Anyone who votes against Marine Le Pen is only doing it because they hate women.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Anyone who votes against Marine Le Pen is only doing it because they hate women.
    The ones that are up against here did not grab anyone by the pussy though, did they?
    Trump likes that move. You know, whatever he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    If you're going to believe what Trump says at face value, you're no better than people saying there was nothing wrong with Hilary.

But in comparison, especially after seeing what 4 months of Trump has been like? Hilary was clearly the better choice, even for the Trump voters, the majority of whom have been screwed by his election in one form or another.
    That is incorrect, Hillary was a joke and that's the only reason she didn't win. I have no problems or qualms about having a female president, just put a qualified one up for the election next time. I still think she's a criminal and should be in prison, but that's my opinion. I think Trump was a joke as well, though I'd take

Trump>Hillary any day. She'd be the worst thing that would have ever happen to this country. I'm a conservative in views, though truthfully if Democrats put anyone else up, I'd have probably voted for them over Trump, but they put the biggest joke of a candidate in the history up against the second biggest joke. That's why Trump won.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Show me any evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians? If it existed, he would already be impeached and/or in jail.

Hillary was guilty of gross negligence with the thousands of classified emails that she kept on her personal, unsecured server. If you believe she wasn't given a free pass by Obama, Comey and Lynch, you really need to evaluate your own biases.

She and her husband used the Clinton Foundation as a vehicle for foreign interests to buy access to the Secretary of State. You should read Clinton Cash.
    The Clintons are dirty. They have just been really great at avoiding prosecution.

Like I said, you need to look at your own biases and them maybe you will realize that you are only fooling yourself by ignoring the evidence of how corrupt the Clinton family is. Of course you will respond with something unkind and divert from the real issues, but that is to be expected on mmo-c.
    It does exist, and there is an ongoing investigation by the FBI, with corroborating evidence from British, Estonian, and other european intelligence agencies. So yes, all these independent entities do have concrete evidence showing collusion.

Now you are getting into some juicy conspiracy theories here. No court or investigatory body found no such 'gross negligence', that's your bias, primed by conservative and Russian-backed misinformation campaigns. This is exactly the reason why you have high levels of antipathy towards her.

The Clinton Foundation, one of the world's most renowned and critically-acclaimed charities is now part of an all-encompassing conspiratorial web that enriches conservative writers, radio hosts, bloggers, and the RNC itself. Yeah, no thanks, unless you are privy to a decadal investigation to the Killary Klinton Krime Syndicate that I don't know about.

I have no biases, and the tireless work our intelligence and LEOs do everyday should never be drug through the mud because the republicans and Trump couldn't fight her head on the issues, so one reached out to our #1 enemy of liberal democracy and the other made hundreds of millions of dollars on spewing bullshit for three decades. So, no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    I guess you missed the part where Clinton running child sex trafficking operation out of a pizza joint was something many Trump voters believed... and many still do.

Hell, one crazed Trump lunatic went so far as to go to the pizzeria that was supposedly trafficking children for the sex trade, and fired a gun in the place as a manner of intimidation, telling everyone there that he was "self investigating" Clinton's child sex ring.
    He even asked for the manager to take him to the basement where the kids were held in cages. . . the basement that didnt even exist.

/facepalm

The internet is dangerous in the wrong hands.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't remain silent on it. Pizzagate is retarded. The murders are retarded. But you brought them up when you want to label me as an indoctrinated useful idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hits the nail on the head here. Thank you. Trump is also just as much of a scam artist as Hillary is. But has he said himself, he hasn't stepped outside of the bounds of the law.
    Because you have been deluded by ones that were created and disseminated in the same manner of the ones I said above. Until you realize the extent the republican party have used both private monies, and taxpayer funded witch-hunts against her for years because she is accomplished and an existential threat to their power, you can see why Trump would reach out to the US's #1 enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post

You don't know that.

15+ Year Old Account
    A conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. How amusing.

And where exactly was the misinformation from the emails hacked and released by the Russians? All the hacks did were show the American people how corrupt Hillary was and how the DNC did everything in their power to try to tilt the primaries in her favor and get her elected. Quite sad how the media used the Russian connection to ignore all the bad things revealed in the emails.

Maybe you should read the emails yourself? They are very informative.
    It isn't a conspiracy theory when the FBI, our IC, and the intelligence agencies of all of our European allies are being corroborated. You are the one that has been deluded by both US conservative and Russian misinformation.

The Russians hacked the DNC, state election boards, and infrastructure. Created tens of millions of social media accounts, disquis profiles, blogs, and used them in concert to disseminate completely fabricated lies to targeted populations in specific battleground states.

Deleted
    being a shit candidate played more of a role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Hillary.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It isn't a conspiracy theory when the FBI, our IC, and the intelligence agencies of all of our European allies are being corroborated. You are the one that has been deluded by both US conservative and Russian misinformation.

The Russians hacked the DNC, state election boards, and infrastructure. Created tens of millions of social media accounts, disquis profiles, blogs, and used them in concert to disseminate completely fabricated lies to targeted populations in specific battleground states.

True, but where is proof of a Trump connection? You specifically said he was connected. So where is your proof?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

15+ Year Old Account
    True, but where is proof of a Trump connection? You specifically said he was connected. So where is your proof?
    British and other European intelligence have evidence that shows the Trump campaign speaking with known Russian intelligence officials. This corroborates with US intel. regarding the months before and after the RNC convention.