Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Apparently you lack reading comprehension. Or maybe just comprehension in general.
    I read it. We have the power to enforce our interests and Russia is scared that we are encroaching on their interests. Russia should be scared. If they don't share our interests or respect our interests then they better be scared of what we could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post

And there you go Trumpeteers, everybody warned you that Russia is not your friend. You got played big time.

I would say that the people that cried about Russia at every moment was proven wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    No conspiracy theories.
    @Edge- is it possible to report someone for using forum rules to try and moderate threads as a non-moderator? I'm finding it a tad annoying that criticisms are being called conspiracy theories.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/204191/pu...publicans.aspx

Doesn't break down if they're Trump supporters or not, but Putin/Russia have seen a nice bump in support amongst Republicans over the past year.
    I'm not disagreeing that some people like him. Just saying I don't know any. Not putting a ton of stock in that poll though. Says at the bottom that they only asked 1035 people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    Why are we trusting Russia's judgment on anything, especially on America?
    because he said something negative about Trump
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Well, if they are still Trump supporters, I doubt any sort of meaningful rhetoric will sway them.
    They didn't understand then, and they won't now. And the ones who do won't acknowledge their mistake.

But the fact that Trump's support rate is the lowest of all presidents the past 50 years says enough.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Same liberal parrots spouting the same liberal bullshit to jerk each other off. God this board is worse than MSNBC. Bunch of crybaby, whining, sore losers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Well, if they are still Trump supporters, I doubt any sort of meaningful rhetoric will sway them. They are akin to the most zealous Catholics at this point.
    Naw, imo most of them just dont know who to vote for since Dems hate them, their culture and ideas, and the GoP had been screwing them over for the last 3 election cycles. I think most saw trump as a great way to give the finger to all sides with a very small % of maybe getting something out of it as well.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

So now we're supposed to believe the Russians? I thought they were the ones spreading fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Naw, imo most of them just dont know who to vote for since Dems hate them, their culture and ideas, and the GoP had been screwing them over for the last 3 election cycles. I think most saw trump as a great way to give the finger to all sides with a very small % of maybe getting something out of it as well.
    The Democrats gave them more jobs and better available healthcare than they ever had. They just got played by right-winged sponsored media, and Putin.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

15+ Year Old Account
    @Edge- is it possible to report someone for using forum rules to try and moderate threads as a non-moderator? I'm finding it a tad annoying that criticisms are being called conspiracy theories.
    "I'm telling mommy on you!"

Them no longer having good things to say about each other now, post election, is just wrapping up the keys they used (Evidence?). Putin wanted to embarrass America(Evidence?) and Donald wanted to be President.
    The whole "Trump and Russia worked together to shove Clinton out the way" is Alex Jones level conspiracy theory.

ignore and report them

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Same liberal parrots spouting the same liberal bullshit to jerk each other off. God this board is worse than MSNBC. Bunch of crybaby, whining, sore losers.
    When you have to keep bringing up an election that's already over as a legitimate defense.

Don't trust the Russians... unless they say something that furthers your agenda!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    USA is scarier than North Korea. Both are rogue nations that dont give a fuck about international laws but only one has the power to wreak havoc.
    God Bless the USA!

We treat other nations fairly and justly. If a nation threatens us, I think its fair to retaliate if necessary. Don't you?

The Democrats gave them more jobs and better available healthcare than they ever had. They just got played by right-winged sponsored media, and Putin.
    If you really think that was helping why did it not work?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh its not a conspiracy theory only if it fits your rhetoric. Gotcha.

Look how short Putin is. Obama towered over Putin at 6'1, Trump is 6'3".

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Look how short Putin is. Obama towered over Putin at 6'1, Trump is 6'3".
    Putin may be short but he was far more dangerous then Obama and he is more dangerous then Trump.

There are many reasons behind this. The biggest one is that Putin isn't just some president, he is the ultimate leader of Russia, the head of it's entire national security aparatus capable of doing whatever he wants.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    If you really think that was helping why did it not work?
    Like i said, media manipulation.