Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I think I took to SMN so quicky because it reminded me of my Aff lock back when I played him in TBC.

Ill keep that in mind about the guild, I just got a quest to go there anyway. I am interested in what changes they will give SMN come Stormblood.

Also I must say....The price for the Stormblood collector edition is fucken insane. It will be the first FFXIV collector edition I don't buy.
    Yeah i just bought the PSN digital collectors. You get all the mounts, pets and glamour weapons as well as earrings and a RDM pet for prepurchasing early. Maybe if there was more stuff like WoW's art books i would be interested but an ugly statue? bleh leave that to the folks who buy all those statue collectors editions who want to hoard cheap plastic and plastercasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then there's me who spent entire months income to get that physical Collector's Edition.

Even pre-ordered ESO: Morrowind physical Collector's.. and I don't even play that anymore.. Makes situation even worse that it was PS4 version, and I don't have that system - ESO account is for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Welp another loss for me. . We were 900-600-700 and we threw absolutely hard in the 8 player Shatter.
    Ugh. That sucks.

I got thrown into two of the level 50 24 man matches as well, oddly enough. They went terribly, we didn't have a healer and I didn't even get any light for my anima.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Ugh. That sucks.

I got thrown into two of the level 50 24 man matches as well, oddly enough. They went terribly, we didn't have a healer and I didn't even get any light for my anima.
    I'm on 7/10 now but my god I can't wait for this to be over.

I might do 30 Feast one because I actually don't mind losing in Feast for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Are you referring to the physical copy of the Collector's Edition? Yeah, $200 USD is ridiculous, no matter how many statue figures they pack in there with it. I'll just get the digital deluxe version (which has most all of the CE stuff minus the physical items).
    Ya I was, the max I pay for a CE is $150 and for it to be that much it better be well worth it.

This seems to equal HS CE and yet cost sooo much more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yeah i just bought the PSN digital collectors. You get all the mounts, pets and glamour weapons as well as earrings and a RDM pet for prepurchasing early. Maybe if there was more stuff like WoW's art books i would be interested but an ugly statue? bleh leave that to the folks who buy all those statue collectors editions who want to hoard cheap plastic and plastercasts.
    LOL, I be one of those people but not spending $200 for this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    At some point of this bird farming business, karma is gonna bite me in the ass...

Hopped into Sophia Ex group last night. 4 kills in, whistle drops. First time I've seen that whistle drop. Rolled 99.

Great for me, but for the person that rolled 97 and lost...I would've been some kind of fucking salty were that me. Now to get a Sephirot clear and farm that one...then on to Zurvan. Putting Zurv off since there's almost always 3+ groups for that in PF nowadays.
    This is how karma will work, next time you roll a 99, someone rolls a 100. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'm on 7/10 now but my god I can't wait for this to be over.

I might do 30 Feast one because I actually don't mind losing in Feast for some reason.
    Just won again, so I'm at 8/10 myself.

As for Feast? I think it's less frustrating because it's over quicker - win or lose. If one team is stomping the other than it tends to be over very fast. If the battle is more even, it lasts a little longer but it's a more satisfying experience since there's less players involved and it's smoother overall. Frontlines, meanwhile, lasts for longer and even if one team is being stomped they have to wait around for the other two to fight over first and second place.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This is how karma will work, next time you roll a 99, someone rolls a 100. D:
    I always thought rolls in this game capped at 99...I've yet to see a roll of 100 on loot in 2 years of playing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I always thought rolls in this game capped at 99...I've yet to see a roll of 100 on loot in 2 years of playing.
    I've seen a few.

100 is probably the result of a tiebreaker if it is so rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it once, but it's rare.

One should count the same as a 100 imo. ... yes that's the number that I get most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Go to palace of the dead then. As long as you have the job unlocked you go from 1-60 in like an hour in there just for that run. Lets you try any class and plan the hotbar out. I did that for Astrologian and now its my favourite heal job.
    You level 1-60 or just get to try out each of those levels?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You level 1-60 or just get to try out each of those levels?
    You gain exp for every 10 floors.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You gain exp for every 10 floors.
    Oh neat....

FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 3.57
    The difficulty of obtaining items required to complete the anima weapon quests has been reduced as follows:

The drop rate of Luminous Crystals has been increased.
    The number of elementally aspected luminous crystals required to exchange for Astral Nodules and Umbral Nodules has been reduced from three of each to one of each.
    The number of Crystal Sand received when exchanging items with Ulan has been increased from one to two.
    The number of Allagan tomestones of lore required in exchange for Singing Clusters has been reduced from 150 to 80.
    The number of Singing Clusters received upon completing the quest "Seeking Inspiration" has been increased from 10 to 18.

The weekly limitation on Alexandrian Gears received upon completing Alexander - The Soul of the Creator has been removed.
    The number of Alexandrian Gears required in exchange for Micro Tomestones has been reduced from seven to four.
    The strength of the Echo granted in Alexander (Savage) has been increased.

The Echo will take effect upon entering Alexander (Savage), increasing players' maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing magic potency by 15%.
    * Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
    Players can now queue to enter the following trials via the Duty Finder.

The Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign
    Containment Bay S1T7 (Extreme)
    The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage
    Containment Bay P1T6 (Extreme)

Dun Scaith has been adjusted as follows:

The weekly restrictions on rewards obtained from coffers has been removed.
    The weekly restriction on obtaining Mhachi Shillings has been removed.

Players can now exchange a Mhachi Farthing, Mhachi Penny, and Mhachi Shilling for a Deepest Gobdip by speaking with Bertana in Idyllshire (X:5.8 Y:5.2).
    When registering to enter the Diadem, players who discard their mission ceruleum after being matched but prior to entering the instance will incur a penalty for abandoning the duty.
    Holy anima quest nerf Batman!
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Got 50 last weekend, did:

3 primals hard mode -> Easy
    first few hard mode dungeons (Satasha + Haukke) -> Easy
    Garuda Extreme -> Wiped because people didn't kill the satin feather thingy
    Copperbell Hard -> Healer just couldn't heal the first boss..

How does the first boss work for warriors anyway? Do I tank everything, the slimes etc while constantly dragging him out of the fire?

I mean, I tried that and I got 4 debuffs, no esuna + Heavy damage = splat

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Got 50 last weekend, did:

3 primals hard mode -> Easy
    first few hard mode dungeons (Satasha + Haukke) -> Easy
    Garuda Extreme -> Wiped because people didn't kill the satin feather thingy
    Copperbell Hard -> Healer just couldn't heal the first boss..

How does the first boss work for warriors anyway? Do I tank everything, the slimes etc while constantly dragging him out of the fire?

I mean, I tried that and I got 4 debuffs, no esuna + Heavy damage = splat
    Either you tank the boss at the very beginning of the the fight (where the barrier is) and the healer heals thru it (you need to also make sure you're facing the adds away from the healer/dps) or you drag everything to the very end. Both are pretty much on the healer to be able to heal thru it. First is a little easier at the beginning, less damage but is constant damage throughout the fight (as you'll be standing in fire). Second is harder at the start but you'll not be dealing with constant fire damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh Who said "they won't nerf Anima relics any further"?
    Step forward, please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like i may actually try and get another maxed out relic (probably bard) with these nerfs.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"