Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a friend who lives in Ohio, in the area who is listening to the police scanner. They have apparently found his car. Hopefully this shit is over soon. Some people don't deserve to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    I have a friend who lives in Ohio, in the area who is listening to the police scanner. They have apparently found his car. Hopefully this shit is over soon. Some people don't deserve to breathe.
    I had heard earlier that he had murdered a couple and stolen the car he was driving, so if they found the white car there is a chance that he killed somebody else and took another car.

So many people online are upset that the video has spread so far, I don't get why the same people didn't have the same problem with circulating pictures of dead Syrian children only a few days ago. Perhaps it is because something like this shatters their reality, it makes them feel as if such violence could happen to them in such a random and senseless manner. Maybe it isn't such a bad thing for people to see it.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Have fun on death row, maby a good old hanging would do. Sad with the old man.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    AND is only needed BY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS LOOKING FOR HIM. Not some vigilante bastards who want to play hero for a day.
    What about people that want to know what a calm murderer looks like so they can stay the fuck away from anyone that fits the description until he's apprehended.

Goddamn some people are dense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Turns out /pol/ are currently Trolling this guy..

pic.twitter.com/LVaWdrhL8W

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    How about "If it's in your area, don't leave the house"?

How about "Be suspicious if a man you don't know approaches your property and call the police"?

How about "If you think you're at risk, let's not tempt fate this time"?

I mean, if you're sitting at home watching the news/sitting at a restaurant watching the news, either you're seeking blood and glory where there is none to be found, or you're looking for him to turn him in, and both cases leave you at fault for literally seeking out a murderer.
    yes, because "Don't leave your house!" is totally a legitimate and reasonable thing to tell every person in a city to do on Easter Weekend. Instead of just saying "Black Male, 6'4 with these features, avoid."

like I said, goddamn some people are dense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    yes, because "Don't leave your house!" is totally a legitimate and reasonable thing to tell every person in a city to do on Easter Weekend. Instead of just saying "Black Male, 6'4 with these features, avoid."

like I said, goddamn some people are dense.
    53% of Cleveland is black. Telling people to avoid every 6'-something black man with a beard is like telling people to avoid beige houses.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    53% of Cleveland is black. Telling people to avoid every 6'-something black man with a beard is like telling people to avoid beige houses.
    Both can be done easily for a short period of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Both can be done easily for a short period of time.
    We already have the guy's photo. Why bother with the racial fearmongering? "Avoid this guy! *photo*" problem solved all around.

Or just tell people to stay indoors period, avoid everyone.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    We already have the guy's photo. Why bother with the racial fearmongering? "Avoid this guy! *photo*" problem solved all around.

Or just tell people to stay indoors period, avoid everyone.
    And over the radio? And for people who aren't currently home or can't reasonably get home, driving their cars, etc etc etc?

It is now a Nationwide manhunt for him
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    And over the radio? And for people who aren't currently home or can't reasonably get home, driving their cars, etc etc etc?
    Don't bother. They are just trying to make something that is easy to do, unnecessarily hard because "MUH RACISMS!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing about cutting his facebook feed. I agree with it. Because nobody should have to find out that their relatives were murdered by some sick fuck by watching a video on the internet. That's just wrong. The best way is for the police to come to your door and to inform you that way, to let you down easy. Nobody should have to see that. And this asshole shouldn't be getting the gratification. There are other ways to track him.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Cleveland is an open carry state, this cannot be true.
    It is illegal to carry a loaded firearm in your vehicle in Ohio without a license to do so. Otherwise, the ammo and weapon must be in separate places in the automobile and one must be locked up. Open carry is only when you are out walking/sitting or standing in public and even then only in permissible places. It helps to understand the laws.

I hope they catch the scum. Ohio has the death penalty, this guys sounds like a prime candidate for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is illegal to carry a loaded firearm in your vehicle in Ohio without a license to do so. Otherwise, the ammo and weapon must be in separate places in the automobile and one must be locked up. Open carry is only when you are out walking/sitting or standing in public and even then only in permissible places. It helps to understand the laws.

I hope they catch the scum. Ohio has the death penalty, this guys sounds like a prime candidate for it.
    honestly you'd be better off trying to educate a cat on firearms then most of the people against them on this fourm

but lets be honest here this screams suicide by cop when hes caught
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I hope he comes to Texas or Arizona

Anyways, guy is fucked up that he went and kill innocent ppl for no reason. I hope anyone, police or citizen, will neutralize him fast.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    honestly you'd be better off trying to educate a cat on firearms then most of the people against them on this fourm

but lets be honest here this screams suicide by cop when hes caught
    Lol. I agree with your point. But I am still going to be the thorn in their ass when they make false statements about gun laws here in the US. Maybe it is because I enjoy it and feel someone has to, But I am not alone here and some are better versed than I am on the subject actually. So I do feel some support.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol. I agree with your point. But I am still going to be the thorn in their ass when they make false statements about gun laws here in the US. Maybe it is because I enjoy it and feel someone has to, But I am not alone here and some are better versed than I am on the subject actually. So I do feel some support.
    it just makes me laugh when i see some of the asinine statements made by people who have no about firearms
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

According to a tweet by the Pennsylvania State Police, the bastard is dead.

https://twitter.com/PAStatePolice/st...60555108392960

Steve Stephens was spotted this morning by PSP members in Erie County. After a brief pursuit, Stephens shot and killed himself.