Page 1 of 3
LastLast

x1 Guardian = x2 DPS Skrimishes

Its no wonder people are disgusted with Legion PvP .. Any one trying to get into Arena going up against a Tank (Guardian Druid as an example) as a DPS will have one of the worst gaming experiences of her life .. Granted some builds/comps will do much better (the ones who can heal) but consider the impact on new entrants into this part of the game?

Tanks need to do no more than tickle damage in PvP ...

#Fire_fail_inka

10+ Year Old Account
    Im always surprised when I see Guardian Druid and Fury Warrior in the 1600+ bracket.
    Kinda funny

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Check PvP forum.

New thread by Cempa complaining about shit that doesn't even exist.

Infracted. Contribute to the discussion, don't start personal attacks.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-04-18 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Check PvP forum.

You follow me from thread to thread attempting to incite flaming, never contributing or even attempting to be a positive member of these forums, I ask moderators to step in as this behavior is negative to all users of this forum.

one shoting people is called world pvp by blizzard.
    letting only fury warriors, dhs, warlocks win arena is called arena pvp by blizzard.
    I have been playing wow since 2004 and never witnessed such a bad pvp

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    You follow me from thread to thread attempting to incite flaming, never contributing or even attempting to be a positive member of these forums, I ask moderators to step in as this behavior is negative to all users of this forum.
    One of the mods of the PvP forum already told me they laugh at half the ridiculous shit posted on here.

You're posting "fire holinka" because you somehow lost to a tank in a skirmish.

There's nothing constructive to say, it speaks for itself.

How about being constructive and saying WHY they are broken? Do you even know how they work?
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-04-19 at 09:15 AM.

One of the mods of the PvP forum already told me they laugh at half the ridiculous shit posted on here.

You're posting "fire holinka" because you somehow lost to a tank in a skirmish.

There's nothing constructive to say, it speaks for itself.
    name that mod or it didn't happen and you are imagining things.

- - - Updated - - -

Check PvP forum.

Don't post if you have nothing constructing to add, and stop harassing other users.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't agree with Cempa either, but who gives me or you or anyone the right to flame him and insult him, especially a moderator? Just ignore his posts and move along or specifically and constructively point out why losing to a guardian druid slowly and painfully might be a pleasant experience.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    name that mod or it didn't happen and you are imagining things.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't post if you have nothing constructing to add, and stop harassing other users.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't agree with Cempa either, but who gives me or you or anyone the right to flame him and insult him, especially a moderator? Just ignore his posts and move along or specifically and constructively point out why losing to a guardian druid slowly and painfully might be a pleasant experience.
    Never said it should be a pleasant experience.

Did say you should never lose to one.

Deleted
    Guardians are cancer, yes (not saying they are unbeatable). I don't mind them providing support for their allies and being tanky as fuck, but they do way too much DMG.

Never said it should be a pleasant experience.

Did say you should never lose to one.
    ok then either say you should never lose to a guardian druid, perhaps offer tips on how to beat a guardian druid, or ignore the topic.

but don't insult him.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    ok then either say you should never lose to a guardian druid, perhaps offer tips on how to beat a guardian druid, or ignore the topic.

but don't insult him.
    Nearly every other day he makes a topic about something that's either a non-issue or completely false.

Deleted
    Try not hitting Guardian when he has Rage of the Sleeper/Barkskin up.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by bargh View Post

/thread
    I wasn't aware of that ability thanks Ill keep that in mind.

Have not run into one in arena yet. I do see them in bgs often. I just stayed on the healer until I killed him then switched to the guard. In all fairness the guard was not focusing me while I was on the healer. I can see how they would be frustrating especially for a melee that has to stay close to do dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by bargh View Post

/thread
    A big problem with PvP is that the standard UI is doing a piss poor job of informing you about the abilities your enemy is using and the cooldowns they have up, while PvP mods actively highlight and warn you about them. So your average casual player who is just looking to hop in the game after work without tinkering under the hood is going to have a "wtf just happened to me?" experience in situations that seem really easy even to mediocre PvP-ers.

You'd think this is something Blizzard would look into considering the declining interest in PvP (owed largely to casuals jumping in and getting utterly wrecked every time, imho), but so far the only thing they did, in a patch in their 6th expansion, was display the medallion cooldown on arena frames. Hey, I guess it's a start...

Deleted
    Cempa is posting legitimate concers about the PVP situation, and ''pvp gods'' are roasting him for being such a ''scrub''. Cmon guys it doesn't validate your ebens 1900 skills at all.

my DH alt or my Main Ret have 0 issues killing guardian in pvp instance, the only difference my DH does it 3x faster than my Ret

Quote Originally Posted by Weltmacht View Post
    Cempa is posting legitimate concers about the PVP situation, and ''pvp gods'' are roasting him for being such a ''scrub''. Cmon guys it doesn't validate your ebens 1900 skills at all.
    legit or not, there is no need to be rude at each other

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I wasn't aware of that ability thanks Ill keep that in mind.
    If specced into brambles, Barkskin reflects damage. Rage of the Sleeper reflects a shit ton of damage on top of increasing the druids damage and providing leech. Very dangerous cooldown, but easy to CC.

Another Cempa whining thread. Move on.

Contribute constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-19 at 03:05 PM.