Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Eh, I don't think Mjolnir being destroyed really counts as a "Reveal". It's not some huge twist, it's the plot of the film. Mjolnir gets destroyed and Thor goes on a journey to either fix or replace it, while also trying to avert ragnarok.
    Well, if they go Marvel Comics route, Ragnarok will happen.

James Gunn has signed on to direct Gotg vol 3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Well, if they go Marvel Comics route, Ragnarok will happen.
    I can't see them going that far... IF they do, I can see the post credit scene being some kind of "rebirth". Since we know that Asgard will feature in Infinity War, it can't be totally destroyed

I'm still hoping for the final scene in Ragnarok to be Thor's Coronation. So that the first scene in Thor and the last scene in Ragnarok are the same. Would fit with the cyclical nature of Asgardian myth, within the MCU.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    James Gunn has signed on to direct Gotg vol 3
    Assuming that Vol 2 does not suffer the Ultron treatment that's very exciting.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/...aptain-marvel/

- - - Updated - - -

it seems Captain Marvel will be OP af.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's really surprising they did their best to make her a villain in Civil War II considering how much they want this movie to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It's really surprising they did their best to make her a villain in Civil War II considering how much they want this movie to do well.
    I'm pretty sure they're not worried about comic readers any more
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

There will be 5 after credit scenes in gotg vol 2
    http://www.gamesradar.com/guardians-...gn=buffer_tffb

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    she is cool in Mighty Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Of course. Guuuuuuuuuuuuurl Powerz.

I'll rather they do the Phoenix / Dark Phoenix saga if they want a strong / op as fuck female character. I can't stand Brie Larsons cunty judgmental face

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post

I'll rather they do the Phoenix / Dark Phoenix saga if they want a strong / op as fuck female character. I can't stand Brie Larsons cunty judgmental face
    Phoenix is tied to the X-Men so you won't be seeing Marvel Studios covering that story, however X-Men 3: The Last Stand already exists and was so bad they needed to send Wolverine back in time to canonically ret-con it from the timeline.

BTW why do you feel like Brie Larson is judging you, what are you doing whilst looking at her picture and thinking of cunts that fills you with such shame?

10+ Year Old Account

Then check out the next X Men films, they're doing the Phoenix Saga... Again.

As for Captain Marvel, never been a fan of hers, and making her the "Strong" MCU character is kinda stupid, considering you have powerhouses like Thor, Hulk and Strange, that would all drop her like a bad habit.

but hey, they've not fucked up too badly so far, I'm sure they can pull it off.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

As for Captain Marvel, never been a fan of hers, and making her the "Strong" MCU character is kinda stupid, considering you have powerhouses like Thor, Hulk and Strange, that would all drop her like a bad habit.
    not just strong, THE STRONGEST in fact.

I want Ms Marvel, so I'm hoping this leads to it (oh, and a cameo would be awesome).
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

nah, I think it makes sense.

but hey, they've not fucked up too badly so far, I'm sure they can pull it off.
    I'm guessing it's because the current crop of Avengers have had their power levels severely toned down compared to their comic counterparts, Captain Marvel is going to be the first hero fighting on a properly cosmic level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I'm guessing it's because the current crop of Avengers have had their power levels severely toned down compared to their comic counterparts, Captain Marvel is going to be the first hero fighting on a properly cosmic level.
    Eh, I think Thor Ragnarok is going to change a lot. He's fighting Hela and Surtur, plus rumours that the Soul Gem will be around, which means he might be taking down his SECOND Infinity Gem weilder. Thor may be nurfed in the group films, but in his solo stuff he has some fairly impressive feats.

Thor may be nurfed in the group films, but in his solo stuff he has some fairly impressive feats.
    But it comes across as so very dissonant.
    Cap and Bucky double teamed IM. But Thor...who took down the Destroyer with relative ease... couldn't?

I think the movies are going the same way the comics are...downward.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Cap and Bucky double teamed IM. But Thor...who took down the Destroyer with relative ease... couldn't?

I think the movies are going the same way the comics are...downward.
    Well Thor was unprepared for Iron Man. If he had known his lightning would turbo-charge the armor, he wouldn't have done it. Next time I'm sure he sticks to plain old fisticuffs.

Knowledge is Powah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    To be fair, he crushed Tony's armour with his bare hands, without even seeming to try. The only way Tony was able to even vaguely effect him was when Thor accidently turbocharged his armour with a lightning bolt. If Thor had stuck to melee attacks, and Cappy hadn't stepped in Thor WOULD have buried him.