Poll: Will you buy the Necromancer Pack?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I sure will buy it. I will easily sink >100 hours into playing the necro alone, and even 25€+ will be appropriate for that amount of fun.
    What else are you going to do with your hard earned money if you not intend to spend it?

edit: is there a significant price difference between buying it normally or purchasing it via wow-tolen > blizz currency?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny the Ginger View Post

edit: is there a significant price difference between buying it normally or purchasing it via wow-tolen > blizz currency?
    Don't think so. bnet balance is equivalent to real money - the fact is that a WoW token costs 20 euros, and it translates into 13-ish euros in bnet balance, so they get 7 euros for free.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I'm in the process of leveling my 2nd Crusader, bringing me to my target of 2 of every class. So if for no other reason than that I need something to play for the next couple of seasons, absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    ofc not.. why would i? POE > that shit
    POE is literal trash, a game for poor people.

It's runescape where Diablo is WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    If you have unlocked Adventure mode, you can play adventure mode for leveling up your character (seasonal or non seasonal). That way you would never even have to play the story once to get to 70. (and like Kontinuum said, the days of leveling through the story several times before hitting 70 are long, long gone, even in Story mode you will almost surely not get to the end of the story before you already hit 70. It's really fast these days.)

It takes me about 4 hours solo to get to 70, maybe 5, and I'm pretty damn slow. In a group you can do it in like 2 hours or less.
    Try 10 minutes with a friendly boost. Something that is extremely easy to get now even without friends.

Hell, I'll boost anyone in here who needs it, (EU, softcore, seasonal).
    Last edited by Protean; 2017-04-18 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    POE is literal trash, a game for poor people.
    I mean, if you can't tell the difference between a 1$ Beer bottle and 10$ one, don't make it sound like you know what you're talking about. You might enjoy D3 more than PoE, but you're an idiot if you think that D3 is even a competitor to PoE. One is a true ARPG, the other one is glorified combat with no depth. PoE is the WoW of ARPG, Diablo is the pacman of it. Enjoyable, but simple with no hint of actualy RPG since you have no customization.

OT: Nope, and it's pretty disgusting how some of you are offering to pay the price of a full expansion for no new content other than a new class. It's actually people like you who are one of the major issues of this dumbass DLC model working in todays games.
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2017-04-18 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    yes , but it needs to come out on ps4 as well , I have it on both my pc as well as my ps4 and to be honest I enjoy D3 a hell of a lot more on ps4

Last warning: leave "game VS game" discussions out of the thread.

It will be a very solid reason to pick up d3 again. I do it probably once or twice a year for a few weeks when I need a wow break.

Deleted
    Yes, I've been waiting for a class like this since D3 came out, WD didn't really click with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    i havent kept up with info too well, do we get any new story with it? or is it just access to the class
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    i havent kept up with info too well, do we get any new story with it? or is it just access to the class
    DLC is just the class and a couple cosmetics. The rest (challenge rifts, new zones) will ship together with necro with 2.6.0 free for everyone.

I think everything above $25 is pushing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been playing the beta, and the answer is hell yes.

Running around with an army of undead at my back? OH YEAH.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it. I can't stomach anymore d3 and i didn't even get to max level in s9. It needs a new expansion sooooooooooooooo bad.

Deleted
    Yes though if it's gonna be too pricey i may skip

blizzard fangays are unbearable

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-04-19 at 09:03 AM.

It will be OP as fuck to milk people to infinity and beyond, two seasons later ultra-mega-giga nerf to the point it will be near unplayable, usual blizzard business route.

Absolutely. Nobody has wanted this class more than me and now that Blizzard has gone out of their way to ruin World of Warcraft, I can use the gold I earn there to add money to my account to avoid spending a single dime on the Necromancer.

If it's 10$, possibly.

If it's 15$ I'll convert a WoW token.

Anymore and Blizz can shove their nickel and diming where the sun never shines.

I'll probably just convert WoW gold for it.