Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    4M seems really underwhelming considering you already get 1M from ark/hov (not even considering mage tower).

I seriously expected 10M for 10+ when they announced they would move a great part from the instance AP to the weekly chest. On the other hand, considering the old 250k from any run it obviously is a big chunk, but not compared to current available values.

Did CoS +14, 1x4mill 4x520k

Waited for AK28. Highest last week was +19.

1 - 8.5 Million Token
    4 - 680k Tokens

Total: 11.2 Million

As mentioned in Blizzard CS tweet. Waiting for new AK and then opening chest does increase the AP from the chest.

I honestly don't pay enough attention to be able to tell ya xD

HOV+12 got 5.2k mil token with AK28. (didnt finish it in time if it matters lul)

Deleted
    Next ID (starting Wednesday for EU), it makes sense to wait to open the chest until Tuesday (assuming you have re-started your research on the first day of release). This way, you get 2 more knowledge levels in before getting the big boost.

With my +16 at the moment I would get something like 16-18M out of it.

Yeah, really, really annoying design. Opening the weekly chest is a ritual and a highlight of the week. But now it just feels awkward. If I want the item, I have to fortfeit a lot of AP.

Opening my 12 chest today would give me ~10m AP. Opening it tomorrow after AK would give me 13m AP. Waiting until the end of this ID week would even give me 16m, cause of the 2-AK-week.

So in order to not feel like losing or wasting something, I have to keep my chest until the end of the ID.

Great...

i decided not to wait for new AK, and got 5,3 mil in single token and 4x 620k tokens, my best prev week was NL 14.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I'm AK 27, and my highest done was a 13. I feel as though he may have miscounted. I recieved 4 tokens all roughly 500k.

Or hell, maybe I got unlucky.

4m token for +10 then 500k for evry +1 after 10

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    4m token for +10 then 500k for evry +1 after 10
    tbf we have more AK now, but yes, I think I missed a token.

And a 15 this week for me gave 8.5mil

+15 gave me 11m token

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    +15 gave me 11m token
    10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    +15 gave me 11m token
    Did you wait for an extra AK?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scottehxd View Post
    10 characters
    What I asked that guy above, did you wait for an extra AK?

Deleted
    Ye i waited

Quote Originally Posted by Scottehxd View Post
    Ye i waited
    Then you clearly need to mention that when you explain that >.> Rather than giving off half the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmion View Post
    Yeah, really, really annoying design. Opening the weekly chest is a ritual and a highlight of the week. But now it just feels awkward. If I want the item, I have to fortfeit a lot of AP.

Opening my 12 chest today would give me ~10m AP. Opening it tomorrow after AK would give me 13m AP. Waiting until the end of this ID week would even give me 16m, cause of the 2-AK-week.

So in order to not feel like losing or wasting something, I have to keep my chest until the end of the ID.

Great...
    But it's cool how it's become a ritual, right? In so short a time? Even if it is disappointing sometimes, it's still a highlight of the week.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    4 Mil single token +2,5 mil in 5 tokens
    did 14 last week.

AND FUCKING BOOTS AGAIN, TWO WEEKS IN THE ROW.
    I HAVE 920 BOOTS I DONT NEED ANY MORE BOOTS FFS.
    Well u know summer is coming. You need some light flip-flops or something. U cant be wearing those heavy boots in this warm weather bro.

got a 9 mil token today and a couple 1.5 mil ones from a +12 yesterday

Hey guys, I did my highest M+ last week (it was 20+ coen, still so proud ), and then went on holiday for next 2 weeks, without a chance to open the weekly chest. Will my reward wait for me? It won't reset on new week, right?