Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Also this statement is silly.

"I dont wanna play it because content sucks but i stay to play with friends" to play what? rp? no the content.

So it seems that the content people dislike is indeed enjoyable when with friends.

Paint me surprised
    No, playing with friends is enjoyable. We goof off and have a good time. Raiding the same raid over and over to me is not enjoyable. We are a casual guild and I could probably be much further along if I joined a better guild but I've been raiding with my current team for something like 4 years and so I stay because I enjoy playing with them and chatting with them. Has nothing to do with the content.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    "Shard Times" is really a new low. We shall see if it continues on this level.
    Please tell me you aren't actually complaining about being able to keep most of the resources required for a quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Please tell me you aren't actually complaining about being able to keep most of the resources required for a quest.
    Nothing you say will justify the lack of content in 7.2 thus far. It has been three weeks and the story is yet to start. Some of my friends resubbed for this week because it was promised Week 4 will be when the story was set in motion. Needless to say, they feel baited and trolled.

Also, most of your SEVEN THOUSAND posts are about demeaning other people and spitting obscenities in their face, your opinion is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Where are all those Blizzard defenders who said having this joke of a story stretched out for 12 weeks was justified?
    This gating just masks the fact that there is barely any quality content in this "biggest patch of all time".
    People aren't defending Blizzard simply because they are calling out haters like you who do nothing but shitpost 24/7 while spreading blatant misinformation and lies.

Deleted
    No, i think he is complaining about a quest for gathering 2500 NSs that gives you back 2499 NSs and nothing else?
    If we autogive us that quest we get an extra NS

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    This statement is really quite silly. I'm in the same boat but I've played the game for like 6+ years and have a lot of friends I raid with. That is why I stay, not because of any of the content and I'm sure a lot of people are in the same situation.
    No I'm sorry but outside of these forums most players don't actually do this. If the game is no longer interesting or fun they simply leave and do something else.

No? I'm complaining about a quest that has nothing to offer but pressing a button to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Broken Shore is a snoozefest and nerfed to the ground.
    I see we have a new inane mindless talking point that is wildly inaccurate.

This week's chapter sure was very disappointing...

I don't mind having fun with Khadgar and his habit of wanting a certain amount of items, no problems there. But just that one quest feels so bad...

What does he need the Nethershard for? Will we see later? Is it a secret till the end of time? Couldn't there have been some special Nethershard to acquire instead?

Overall, so far, my opinion on the past few weeks goes like this:

1. Get to the Broken Shore and setup
    Yeah that's ok, just getting started and make a base, fair.

2. Invasions happen, so do one
    Alright, feels a little short, but there are multiple zones to go through and experience, so I guess it's not too bad (too bad incentive was lost cuz Pathfinder changes...)

3. Orders, ahoy!
    Some of them are awesome, some are ok, some are just meh, but overall it's a bunch of story bits.

And then of course this week:
    4. Give Khadgar shard(s)... for reasons...
    Woo...

Here's to hoping the future weeks won't be just a single quest and actually reach a level of excitement at least somewhat closer to Suramar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    This week's chapter sure was very disappointing...

I don't mind having fun with Khadgar and his habit of wanting a certain amount of items, no problems there. But just that one quest feels so bad...

What does he need the Nethershard for? Will we see later? Is it a secret till the end of time? Couldn't there have been some special Nethershard to acquire instead?

Overall, so far, my opinion on the past few weeks goes like this:

1. Get to the Broken Shore and setup
    Yeah that's ok, just getting started and make a base, fair.

2. Invasions happen, so do one
    Alright, feels a little short, but there are multiple zones to go through and experience, so I guess it's not too bad (too bad incentive was lost cuz Pathfinder changes...)

3. Orders, ahoy!
    Some of them are awesome, some are ok, some are just meh, but overall it's a bunch of story bits.

And then of course this week:
    4. Give Khadgar shard(s)... for reasons...
    Woo...

Here's to hoping the future weeks won't be just a single quest and actually reach a level of excitement at least somewhat closer to Suramar.
    Also note how in the achievement it makes it look like it is a huge story chain. Eight parts completed now, 7 to go. So we are half-way there, hahaha. What a journey it´s been.

I see we have a new inane mindless talking point that is wildly inaccurate.
    While you were sleep walking your way to the quick reply button Blizz nerfed nethershard farming again.

How you like them apples?

But in all seriousness if you think the content on Broken Shore wasn't nerfed to the ground then you are obviously not even playing this patch lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Statistics show most people stick to one or two characters.
    I used to have one char alone to focus on for a long time. But then came WoD and due to, idk, easier gearing for alts, garrison gold and wish to collect sets I managed to level almost all classes. So now I have 11 110 chars and leveling my monk (my last one). Opening Broken Shore on all 11 was painful, but getting the followers on all of them was quite fun. So was opening the artifact weapons on all, though they repeat somewhat.
    They did put stuff in for collectors that makes you wanna build an army of alts, if you're the collector type. Like pets and toys. Also, class mounts.

So for me, there's actually quite a lot to do. Still have quite a lot to do from the previous patch (missing a couple falcosaurs, fish for margoss, collect xmog sets from trial of valor of everything except for plate, do the pet dungeon, get celestial bunny etc etc). To each his own. And yes, I do get it if others don't find the things I like fun, but the point is - there IS stuff to do, just maybe not very appealing for some (most?).

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    This is a meme right? I feel like this is a meme.

Statistics show most people stick to one or two characters. At MOST they released about an hour of content for the average player. AT MOST. Its been that way pretty consistently since this shit started.

Honestly this week says something to me that the others didn't. Something changed during development AGAIN. I don't know what but a quest that requires you to gather grindy materials? Totally 100% this was intended to be a gate in and of itself originally to prevent you from continuing so quickly. They just nerfed the fuck out of it and left it in and called it content.

I really don't know how ANYONE can defend the decisions they have been making this patch. I was pretty down with Legion back in August and I settled down on my pessimist attitude but this shit is out of hand. Its as bad as WoD. I said it.
    Are you seriously going to sit there and actually try to claim quests like this didn't exist prior to Legion? Again no one is defending Blizzard here people are just fed up with you haters who do nothing but attempt to derail any constructive discussion out of spite because you personally are not being catered to by Blizzard.

No I'm sorry but outside of these forums most players don't actually do this. If the game is no longer interesting or fun they simply leave and do something else.
    You may be right and you may be wrong. We'll never know.

Signature Created by Jassinta

It should be your responsibility to keep the developers on their toes and make them regret shipping this aberration of a patch. Conformism spells doom with patches like this, regardless if I am still raidlogging or not.
    Just as it is the players responsibility to continue posting positive feedback on content they enjoy to counter the incessant whining by haters.

- - - Updated - - -

For me, yes, that is true. I'll stay until the end likely. I personally get WoW for free so it's not a huge deal for me. Either way though, it is a good idea to complain and voice frustrations in the hope that something will change for the better.
    Blizzard isn't going to stop doing business the way they are if people like you continue handing over money to then month after month year after year expansion after expansion.

Imo the amount of new quests each week should always be (at least) like the number of quests for the follower campaign; that's how they did it with the nightfallen.
    A turn-in, one-button click "quest" for a whole week? Are they serious?

No, playing with friends is enjoyable. We goof off and have a good time. Raiding the same raid over and over to me is not enjoyable. We are a casual guild and I could probably be much further along if I joined a better guild but I've been raiding with my current team for something like 4 years and so I stay because I enjoy playing with them and chatting with them. Has nothing to do with the content.
    People weren't running the same raid over and over prior to Legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    I used to have one char alone to focus on for a long time. But then came WoD and due to, idk, easier gearing for alts, garrison gold and wish to collect sets I managed to level almost all classes. So now I have 11 110 chars and leveling my monk (my last one). Opening Broken Shore on all 11 was painful, but getting the followers on all of them was quite fun. So was opening the artifact weapons on all, though they repeat somewhat.
    They did put stuff in for collectors that makes you wanna build an army of alts, if you're the collector type. Like pets and toys. Also, class mounts.

So for me, there's actually quite a lot to do. Still have quite a lot to do from the previous patch (missing a couple falcosaurs, fish for margoss, collect xmog sets from trial of valor of everything except for plate, do the pet dungeon, get celestial bunny etc etc). To each his own. And yes, I do get it if others don't find the things I like fun, but the point is - there IS stuff to do, just maybe not very appealing for some (most?).
    I will be totally honest here, i do have 25 chars, i have three of them that need to open BS and another five that need to do the follower quest, the rest have already done both things.
    Yeah i have stuff (tons) to do, and no it is not exactly horrible doing BS scenario or the follower quest, but i only do those things for gold, and because gold since WOD pays the game sub and has other uses (BNET balance), but i can easily understand that someone who only plays one char and just for playing, can find 7.2 content quite a letdown.

Nothing you say will justify the lack of content in 7.2 thus far. It has been three weeks and the story is yet to start. Some of my friends resubbed for this week because it was promised Week 4 will be when the story was set in motion. Needless to say, they feel baited and trolled.

Also, most of your SEVEN THOUSAND posts are about demeaning other people and spitting obscenities in their face, your opinion is invalid.
    Can we please stop pretending every single aspect of current Wow is somehow new and never been done before? Content has always been gated even during vanilla/tbc. Why are these issues suddenly a problem now in Legion and not prior to Legion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    No, i think he is complaining about a quest for gathering 2500 NSs that gives you back 2499 NSs and nothing else?
    If we autogive us that quest we get an extra NS
    Ok? Seriously what is the problem here? "Waaaah the mean npc didn't take all my shards that i can now use for something else"

Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if anyone might be able to answer this for me.

I'm aware that you need to finish this campaign to get your class mount and that you can progress it once a week as quests become available.

I am a mount collector however and would be interested in collecting all of the class mounts. As such, I am completing each step when it releases on my main but I am wondering if you come at it on a fresh toon is it still limited to 1 part a week or can you blaze through and catch up to what has been released for everyone who has been doing it weekly?

I hope my question is clear.