Deleted

When is all of 7.2 (excluding raid) available?

When will all of the main 7.2 content be fully available?

Not speaking about the Tomb of Sargeras raid, but all the questlines etc.
    Currently with this time-gating, I do not feel like playing, rather do it all in one go.

in 7 more weeks time

June 7th (the Wednesday of that week)

This patch will be fully unlocked with the release of the subsequent patch.

Deleted
    tyvm /10char

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    At this point all that is gated is 7 chapters of Broken Shore questline that will end with quest for class mount at the end (each class have different quest for mount). Main 7.2 content - new class campaign for every class, new daily zone with wq and world bosses, 7 artifact questlines and spec challenges, invasions, ability to get flying - all is in game now.

Deleted
    Blatant bait thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    in 7 more weeks time

June 7th (the Wednesday of that week)
    No. June 20th. Campaign only just resumed today, the invasions and 5th chapter of class campaign weren't part of the 11 week thing.

Deleted
    Bad patch. Low-quality content. Not justified to stretch it out for 12 weeks

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No. June 20th. Campaign only just resumed today, the invasions and 5th chapter of class campaign weren't part of the 11 week thing.
    No, they were...

Weeks 1-3: Invasions, Class campaign

Weeks 4-11: Questline, Mount BS, and so forth...

This is WEEK 4 OUT OF 11, We have 7 more weeks, AKA June 6th for us United States players...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post

/thread
    Am I the only one who loves this content thing? I mean, it keeps away from the burn-out.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Am I the only one who loves this content thing? I mean, it keeps away from the burn-out.
    I love it and hate it in some parts. But I sure as hell know what would happen if people could do everything at once. Some people would zip through it so fast and then we'd have threads going "7.2 only lasted THREE days. GG Blizz".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post
    Blatant bait thread
    I don't think it is a bait thread as much as a "When should I come back to the game so I can do everything at once" thread, which would be in a few months.

"Not justified to stretch it out for 12 weeks"

If you have nothing else to do in-game, just unsub til Week 10; you'll be able to catchup with all the quests in a week if not sooner. The only issue might be if you really want the class mount you may be behind on getting Exalted with the Armies of Legionfall, but you don't have to get that immediately.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I love it and hate it in some parts. But I sure as hell know what would happen if people could do everything at once. Some people would zip through it so fast and then we'd have threads going "7.2 only lasted THREE days. GG Blizz".

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it is a bait thread as much as a "When should I come back to the game so I can do everything at once" thread, which would be in a few months.
    Yeah but there is nothing to go through at this point. I would be fine with gating if there was a lot of content coming. But gating breadcrumbs is quite insulting. This is nothing like Isle of Thunder, nothing like Molten Front, nothing like Insurrection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    "Not justified to stretch it out for 12 weeks"

If you have nothing else to do in-game, just unsub til Week 10; you'll be able to catchup with all the quests in a week if not sooner. The only issue might be if you really want the class mount you may be behind on getting Exalted with the Armies of Legionfall, but you don't have to get that immediately.
    Would you believe i am not sure what the rest of 7.2 patch content is for?
    I do already have flying and i have done the quest for the sixth champion, but for example i have no idea what this week or next week quests are for.
    I am not interested in the class mount, so another reason for doing the quests from now on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Would you believe i am not sure what the rest of 7.2 patch content is for?
    I do already have flying and i have done the quest for the sixth champion, but for example i have no idea what this week or next week quests are for.
    I am not interested in the class mount, so another reason for doing the quests from now on?
    It's basically like the Nightborne storyline, leading up to Tomb of Sargeras (like the Nightborne led up to Nighthold). I know Anduin shows up at one point, I'm not really sure what the rest of the questline involves. I imagine there will be some sort of significant AP award at some point in the chain, but not positive.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Yeah but there is nothing to go through at this point. I would be fine with gating if there was a lot of content coming. But gating breadcrumbs is quite insulting. This is nothing like Isle of Thunder, nothing like Molten Front, nothing like Insurrection.
    Well I mean how long did you spend in Timeless Isle, Molten front and so on? They weren't gated from a time standpoint but some of them (like Molten Front) were gated by daily quests and so you knew it was going to take a while to do it. Timeless Isle I remember spending quite a while out there grinding for coins for pets or something, I don't remember anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Atleast you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It's basically like the Nightborne storyline, leading up to Tomb of Sargeras (like the Nightborne led up to Nighthold). I know Anduin shows up at one point, I'm not really sure what the rest of the questline involves. I imagine there will be some sort of significant AP award at some point in the chain, but not positive.
    So some lore and AP, well then i will skip the rest of the patch content, i have other things more to my liking to do in the game.
    I only did most nightborne to nighthold, first for unlocking the dungeons, and after that for pathfinder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post

/thread
    Dont forget fully loaded with bugs, realy bad\bad lazy game design (challenge mission awarding not enough AP and so on)