10+ Year Old Account
    if my 'Home Latency' shown in the bottom right is 80ms, what should I set for:
    /console SpellQueueWindow XYZ

With ED.
    thx
    Last edited by Bugg; 2017-04-18 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    if my 'Home Latency' shown in the bottom right is 80ms, what should I set for:
    /console SpellQueueWindow XYZ
    80 unless you're trying to use ED and spell weave. If you're using ED probably 400. At least that's what I have to use to weave properly.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    80 unless you're trying to use ED and spell weave. If you're using ED probably 400. At least that's what I have to use to weave properly.
    I've been getting by with it set to 250 with 60ms.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I've been getting by with it set to 250 with 60ms.
    I may try and go lower because right now it's really annoying when doing everything else. I have to hit starfall sometimes 3-4 times to make it actually cast.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I may try and go lower because right now it's really annoying when doing everything else. I have to hit starfall sometimes 3-4 times to make it actually cast.
    Yes this is my problem also.
    I am trying to find a way to cast SS without pressing they key 2-3-4 times. It sucks.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754395609

Hey who wants to all go form a chicken protest tomorrow???

29 min ago
    (Edited)

Join us tomorrow (Friday, April 21) on the Public Test Realms and show us your moves in the Trial of Style!

From 2 to 4 PM Pacific time (5 to 7 PM Eastern), we’ll be donning our best outfits and strutting our stuff in the brand new Trial of Style event, which is coming in patch 7.2.5. If you’re able to stop by, we’d love for you to join us!

10+ Year Old Account
    I lack the DPS to kill the hands in the artifact challenge, even if I moonfire/sunfire + starfall and I focus them, I'm just not fast enough.
    Anyone else having a hard time?
    My item level is ~900, and I tried using Spehuz and cc-ing the one that follows me for a burst of haste to kill them, but still I fail.

Is it hard or am I just... not good enough

I lack the DPS to kill the hands in the artifact challenge, even if I moonfire/sunfire + starfall and I focus them, I'm just not fast enough.
    You can interrupt the odd hands and burst down the even ones with pooled astral power and Warrior of Elune.

Yes this is my problem also.
    I am trying to find a way to cast SS without pressing they key 2-3-4 times. It sucks.
    /cast [@cursor] Starfall

If you're starfalling hands, you're gonna have a bad time. You need to have your AsP ready and Starsurge them down (SF/MF them first if you have your 4P). 2 SSs should maybe kill them, if not, spam Moonfire and Wax and Wane will.

If you need a written guide, I created a whole write-up here, shortly after completing it.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main problem is if a hand is summoned far away, I need time to get there and pew pew. Often I fall behind and I miss a summoning circle or a hand cast.
    Also the hands seem to finish the cast ~2s earlier than their cast bar shows.
    I'll keep practicing, so far I bit the bucket in the last phase when too much happens and I don't kill them fast enough.

The main problem is if a hand is summoned far away, I need time to get there and pew pew. Often I fall behind and I miss a summoning circle or a hand cast.
    I'll keep practicing, so far I bit the bucket in the last phase when too much happens and I don't kill them fast enough.
    The hand/rune placement shouldn't ever be more than 45 yards away. I remember them being pretty close together overall. Also keep in mind you have Solar Beam if you need it, and it should only ever be used on a hand. It's up quickly enough for you to have one for every other hand (and it gives you an ABSURD amount of bonus time to kill the hand [If you can't/don't kill it with a Solar Beam, you shouldn't even be trying to do the challenge])

The earlier cast might be a bug and should be reported. I don't know the issue (I also can't get back in to do the mission again, as much as I'd love to do that to fine-tune or even record footage) so I can't do that for you, sorry.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a problem, practice makes perfect (I think).
    I will get it eventually, I did ~15 tries and progress is steady.

Which ms latency do you guys use with ED? Using the advancedinterfaceoptions. My ms is often 25 ms. What should I use?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Which ms latency do you guys use with ED? Using the advancedinterfaceoptions. My ms is often 25 ms. What should I use?
    I run 30-40ms and I like using 400ms as custom tolerance. Just be careful when hitting starsurge at high AP so that you don't double cast it unless you are meaning to do it.

The hands seem to spawn near K. try not to position yourself too far away from him

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    The hands seem to spawn near K. try not to position yourself too far away from him
    They possition somehow behind him but still close.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxion View Post
    I run 30-40ms and I like using 400ms as custom tolerance. Just be careful when hitting starsurge at high AP so that you don't double cast it unless you are meaning to do it.
    How do you set a custom lag tolerance? I just got ED yesterday and through reading different posts this subject seems to be a reoccurring theme. Sometimes im successful at keeping the buff up and others not so much. I have 32% haste so typically im using SW X 2. How long is it realistic to sustain it?

Quote Originally Posted by Toolban View Post
    How do you set a custom lag tolerance? I just got ED yesterday and through reading different posts this subject seems to be a reoccurring theme. Sometimes im successful at keeping the buff up and others not so much. I have 32% haste so typically im using SW X 2. How long is it realistic to sustain it?
    Run this command in game: /console SpellQueueWindow 400

Change 400 to whatever you what to try. Buff uptime will highly depend on trinket procs and if lust is used on pull. I have both mythic metronome and a 900 Whispers. I personally find this to be the best weakaura for ED: https://wago.io/EyAwkA-OG

I've had times when I've sustained it for close to a minute and other times when it's closer to 15-20 seconds.

Honestly it just takes a few weeks of using the helm and the weakaura to get used to it. The playstyle is so much different than the traditional boomkin rotation.

What are you referring to?