Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    well this seems to be a start taken from the hotfixes going out today after maintenance

Enhancement
    [With maintenance in each region] Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Boulderfist, Crash Lightning, Flametongue, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Stormstrike, Windfury, Windsong.

These buffs don't help the RNG. It's all well and good to get 4% across the board, but if things don't proc, there's no point.

yeah, but it also means they see something wrong or else they would have just left us out again, so i see it as a start

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muapa View Post
    yeah, but it also means they see something wrong or else they would have just left us out again, so i see it as a start
    The pessimist in me says they think that small buffs to spells is what is needed and job done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    These buffs don't help the RNG. It's all well and good to get 4% across the board, but if things don't proc, there's no point.
    Oh course they help. But it is only a small buff for a spec that is very far behind. Even with that 2.7% buff it is weak at single target and very bad AOE.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#boss=1863

It helps a little but if you look at that Chart and add 2.7% (about 20k) enhance is still bad at single target.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-04-18 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    The pessimist in me says they think that small buffs to spells is what is needed and job done.
    Well, they've acknowledged that we're having problems at least. This small buff is just a band-aid fix for the current situation, which wont help that much though as Procs are still a huge part of our damage.

For 7.2.5 I hope we'll get a LOT MORE changes. They at least said that they want to rework some stuff in our kit, so yeah... maybe it'll become better with that patch at least.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Though instead of discussing this here, shouldn't we be doing it somewhere more visible to blizzard?

I know they often just ignore feedback on their own forums (even though they say they read all of it), posting about it here isn't going to change a thing.

When something happens to mages, all the mages shitpost on the Blizz forums instantly and they get buffs/fixes. It might be just about time we have to lower ourselves to their level of behaviour just to have a decently performing spec (relative to other classes).

Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    Though instead of discussing this here, shouldn't we be doing it somewhere more visible to blizzard?

I know they often just ignore feedback on their own forums (even though they say they read all of it), posting about it here isn't going to change a thing.

When something happens to mages, all the mages shitpost on the Blizz forums instantly and they get buffs/fixes. It might be just about time we have to lower ourselves to their level of behaviour just to have a decently performing spec (relative to other classes).
    We did that already and Blizzard has responded. It's not like this is the only place where things are getting discussed, Theorycrafters have opened up 2 threads in the official WoW Forums and the one on US got a direct response from Sigma.

Begging for buffs... well, we did get buffed without begging for it. They KNOW that we're struggling right now.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    We did that already and Blizzard has responded. It's not like this is the only place where things are getting discussed, Theorycrafters have opened up 2 threads in the official WoW Forums and the one on US got a direct response from Sigma.

Begging for buffs... well, we did get buffed without begging for it. They KNOW that we're struggling right now.
    No. All we her is shitty 2% buffs to a spec that is far behind. Enhance is still bad. Just look at Warcraftlogs mythic Data and you will see that the buff is only enough to get a little closer to the rest. On many fights enhance was 5 to 30% behind the rest with rare underperformibg exceptions.

At 10% Aura (about 5.5% overall dps) enhance would have been mid Pack dps. At 4% it still is the worst melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    No. All we her is shitty 2% buffs to a spec that is far behind. Enhance is still bad. Just look at Warcraftlogs mythic Data and you will see that the buff is only enough to get a little closer to the rest. On many fights enhance was 5 to 30% behind the rest with rare underperformibg exceptions.

At 10% Aura (about 5.5% overall dps) enhance would have been mid Pack dps. At 4% it still is the worst melee.
    I didnt say that the buff was great if you think that. Of course a 10% overall buff would've been WAY better. Its a band-aid fix that doesn't do that much. Still, they realize that we're behind and gave us a buff nontheless and I take ANY BUFFS currently over rerolling to my fury warrior.

*tips m'fedora*

Isn't this just a matter of our main damage spender not being able to gain double dipping scaling via main stat and secondary stat to increasing our damage only raising proc?
    Last edited by ehxy; 2017-04-21 at 03:00 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I have been top 5 since the beginning of legion so no... not really.
    Who needs signatures anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightWay View Post
    stop raiding normal mode, step into mythic with the big dogs, watch yourself get smashed by every non idiot behind their keyboard.

unless you're saying enhance is fine for normal? then yeh so is every other class, but at the cutting edge only the best will do, and enhance is simply worse than it's melee counterparts by a long margin.

God I love this shit right here. People with no experience outside of their terrible little raids farming the tits off of normal talking about how everything is sunshine and puppies. Both logs (actual numbers) and the experience of raiders in mythic guilds would suggest otherwise, but you know, everyone gets an opinion. It may be wrong, but it's yours. Good for you!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwraith View Post
    God I love this shit right here. People with no experience outside of their terrible little raids farming the tits off of normal talking about how everything is sunshine and puppies. Both logs (actual numbers) and the experience of raiders in mythic guilds would suggest otherwise, but you know, everyone gets an opinion. It may be wrong, but it's yours. Good for you!
    The salt man... I'm talking about my personal experience and mine is: No. PERSONALLY I feel like enhancement shaman is powerful enough. YOUR EXPERIENCE MAY VARY.
    Who needs signatures anyway?

The salt man... I'm talking about my personal experience and mine is: No. PERSONALLY I feel like enhancement shaman is powerful enough. YOUR EXPERIENCE MAY VARY.
    Your experience is feely-craft. Just like everyone elses own experience. That doesn't make the class in itself fine though.

*tips m'fedora*

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love it when mythic raiders have a discussion and the normal raider comes in and tells everyone how it really is xD

Anyway, i hope enh gets some love soon. I only play ele but i know how shitty it is to sit at rock bottom back from EN mythic.

I find it amazing how blizzard think its ok to have a spec that

a. relies on high uptime
    b. has piss poor aoe
    and c. barely has any raidutility

sit near the bottom on single target fights...

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...278127/latest/

Youve got a total of 4 heroic kills as Enhance. Please, enlighten us further.

When youre playing at the 30th percentile, player skill is the biggest difference between the top and bottom.

When you are playing with people in the 90-99 percentile, player skill is very much the same and thats where class differences come into it.

You are replying in a thread that uses Mythic benchmarks and assumes player skill level that is fairly similar and as such your personal experiences are a moot point because the skill levels wildly vary.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2017-04-24 at 08:57 AM.