Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Whats a good melee weapon besides Asari Sword?

Starting my Vanguard/Melee run and I don't think I can stomach the animation for an entire playthrough.

Do Biotic Amplifiers have any special properties. Think I might go Krogan Hammer.
    One of the Kett swords restores HP on melee hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear the Kett are unreasonably hard compared to the other two.

Like, I do a match against Outlaws or Remnant, I know things will be pretty easy until Wave 5 or 6. Then things might get hairy. My Duelist can handle anything Outlaw. Berserkers get annoying because of their HP, but I can slice and shoot them down before they can get my shields down. Hell, I can melee a Hydra and be fine so long as I dodge their melee attack fast enough. Remnant? Pssh. Observers get annoying and Destroyers can be scary, but the rest are nothing.

But the Kett? I dread getting the Kett. Because on the same difficulty, the invisible Destinied, the Anointed and their GD minigun, TWO Sync-kill enemies.

The Kett are like ME3's Collectors, just makes you cry when the game selects them as the enemy. (Those f**king Scions)
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh the Scions were more terrifying than the flying spaghetti monsters. If they get possessed, god help you if your behind cover. Because there isn't anywhere you can hide.

The Kett are by far the hardest group. So I agree with you there. The Wraiths, Destined and Anointed make for a run and gun hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Oh the Scions were more terrifying than the flying spaghetti monsters. If they get possessed, god help you if your behind cover. Because there isn't anywhere you can hide.

The Kett are by far the hardest group. So I agree with you there. The Wraiths, Destined and Anointed make for a run and gun hell.
    Oh agreed. Still have nightmares about Scions.
    Putin khuliyo

MovieGame Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Gotta love when the host leaves and the new host is on a 56k modem. People with shitty internet should not host and BW should have the game switch to the host with the best network connection.
    takes effort and money tho
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Up up and away!

Putin khuliyo

Bioware should have made this shit not peer-to-peer which is an objectively terrible system. But it saved money, so there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

MovieGame Night.
    Mass Effect SERIOUSLY needs a Co-op campaign.

I really would LOVE them to do something similar to SWTOR, but on a smaller scale, Release a single-player RPG, with multiple campaigns per class, that you can play in co-op with friends of yours, and participate in conversations with multiple people. I think that's one of the parts I enjoyed the most about SWTOR. Me and my best friend are big bioware fans, and we both loved how we could be on the same conversation with the same NPC, taking turns to deliver our lines.

While I hope I never get to see a Mass Effect MMO, I really really hope one day they give us a Co-op option for Mass Effect. Andromeda was the perfect way to do it too, because the protagonists are twins.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ylhPtHU.jpg[IMG]

MovieGame Night.
    Speaking of which, i don't know if you and your LI is supposed to morph into one singular being at the end of the night but seeing Vetra with a huge blue afro was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    While I hope I never get to see a Mass Effect MMO, I really really hope one day they give us a Co-op option for Mass Effect. Andromeda was the perfect way to do it too, because the protagonists are twins.
    I think they could get away with pseudo-mmo, in the sense that you have a social hub but everything you do is phased. Basically fleshing out the multiplayer. In regards to campaign content, could probably get away with that. A hub for each portion of the story, maybe each world has a central hub but then once you go out into the world it's a phased area for your party only.

I would kill to see the actual game extended to co-op/multiplayer. Especially as the SP portion of the game's abilities are so much more enjoyable than the MP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    I think they could get away with pseudo-mmo, in the sense that you have a social hub but everything you do is phased. Basically fleshing out the multiplayer. In regards to campaign content, could probably get away with that. A hub for each portion of the story, maybe each world has a central hub but then once you go out into the world it's a phased area for your party only.

I would kill to see the actual game extended to co-op/multiplayer. Especially as the SP portion of the game's abilities are so much more enjoyable than the MP.
    Thats pretty much what they did with SWTOR.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Minus seeing people out in the worlds themselves. The hubs I'd expect would be stuff like an orbital station for worlds like Havarl, as it's too small to have a dedicated hub for dozens of players, or Podromos, then the rest of Havarl or Eos would be your own world for your lobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Minus seeing people out in the worlds themselves. The hubs I'd expect would be stuff like an orbital station for worlds like Havarl, as it's too small to have a dedicated hub for dozens of players, or Podromos, then the rest of Havarl or Eos would be your own world for your lobby.
    There were areas that were designated to be your own private world though. Usually for class quests or for story progression where having other people around would ruin it.
    Putin khuliyo

Nah. SWTOR was an MMO. Which means if my internet crashes, I can't play. It means some bosses require HUGE groups to kill. It means I depend on server economy to find the materials I need. It means I have to compete with other people for resources, mob kills on a quest and loot. It means the status quo doesn't change, the world needs to remain static so that other people can experience what I did. It means I have to put up with the racism, vulgarity, rudeness, and plain asshole attitudes of countless of strangers when I'm just trying to relax and have fun.

That's why I don't want Mass Effect to be an MMO. I just want it to be playable in co-op. That friends OF MY CHOOSING can jump into my game, or me jump into theirs, and we have adventures together, but if for whatever reason my internet crashes (Which is frequent, I do live in a communist god-forsaken shithole) it doesn't mean I have to put my entire gaming session on hold, I can just continue on my own, and my friend and I can play together some other time.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Nah. SWTOR was an MMO. Which means if my internet crashes, I can't play. It means some bosses require HUGE groups to kill. It means I depend on server economy to find the materials I need. It means I have to compete with other people for resources, mob kills on a quest and loot. It means the status quo doesn't change, the world needs to remain static so that other people can experience what I did. It means I have to put up with the racism, vulgarity, rudeness, and plain asshole attitudes of countless of strangers when I'm just trying to relax and have fun.

That's why I don't want Mass Effect to be an MMO. I just want it to be playable in co-op. That friends OF MY CHOOSING can jump into my game, or me jump into theirs, and we have adventures together, but if for whatever reason my internet crashes (Which is frequent, I do live in a communist god-forsaken shithole) it doesn't mean I have to put my entire gaming session on hold, I can just continue on my own, and my friend and I can play together some other time.
    The previous expansion (cant speak for the newest one) played like singleplayer/coop game.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks sync kills need to just go?

Zoned in on a game in progress to get sync killed by an ascendant immediately.
    Putin khuliyo

There are so many completely broken builds in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks sync kills need to just go?

Zoned in on a game in progress to get sync killed by an ascendant immediately.
    They need to be there. Just to add a layer of frustration and awareness. If I get sync killed, I always shake my head for getting caught like that. Although the Ascendant one is bullshit, it's bugged pretty bad because the Ascendant will sync kill you because you're in his melee range. So he should 'jump' then sync kill. Now he sync kills then 'jumps'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, a Mass Effect MMO... the idea makes me gag. The idea of a bunch of assholes parking their nomads on mailboxes/important NPCs/etc... no thanks. When it comes to games more people make things worse, far more often than they make things better.

Having said that, I'd be game for some campaign co-op, because I could play with people that I trust to not ruin the experience.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-04-18 at 10:48 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.