Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dblzero7 View Post
    Has anyone been able to solo any of BlackRock Foundry Mythic? Specifically as demo?
    No, not as Demo, but most of it as Affliction.

is there a way to kill dark animus heroic in any spec ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokharro View Post
    done today as Aff. 3/2/1/2/2/1/2 make a gate from the bottom of the stairs towards doors and circle at the bottom of the stairs or really anywhere away from your ending point. Seed the 2 packs in the back then run to you gate. Wait for most of them to be on you and PS the grp and gate away. when they get to you circle back to where you started. after all the small ones are dead nothing else can kill you just dot everything and kill the boss.

can also check off heroics from meg-twins. since that is when i realized i wasnt on heroic

http://i.imgur.com/0Y1YLsZ.jpg
    Last edited by dawawe; 2017-03-08 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokharro View Post
    Affliction. Use phantom singularity on big golem while dropping infernal and pushing all your saves at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Affliction. Use phantom singularity on big golem while dropping infernal and pushing all your saves at once.
    That's what I did too. I dunno where the master list is, but Heroic ToT 25 is def all soloable as Aff if that isn't already established.
    Last edited by JJShadoe; 2017-03-09 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    That's what I did too. I dunno where the master list is, but Heroic ToT is def all soloable as Aff if that isn't already established.
    Master list is in the OP and in my signature.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I don't know what the problem is, but my voidwalker just can't keep aggro on Nythendra at all. I have the gear to kill her, but even just standing there for over 30 seconds I rip the threat off of it in seconds. TP is on, and he's pre using shell on pull, and it's like he has no threat at all. Even when I wait. I just don't know what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mqB...ature=youtu.be

Basically hours of that. 15 second wipes where I just pull aggro from out of nowhere.

The only way to not instantly pull aggro is to wait nearly a minute, and even then I pull aggro about 30 seconds later. I can't be doing that much dps.

Part of the issue is him not casting shell all the time, and casting his little drain move, but if I set the drain move to not cast I rip aggro even faster.

What's weirder is that I tried it with an Infernal, and he holds aggro a lot better. Not perfectly, and I still have to heal him, but I managed to drop the dragon down to 8% before enrage even having to waste time healing it more often, and occasionally ignoring dps to let threat drop down to the 125% range so I didn't grab aggro.

I'm assuming that his constant aoe pulse is somehow making all the difference, but I have no idea why my Void is having this much trouble holding threat, when it wasn't previously.
    Last edited by Invisibelf; 2017-03-13 at 09:18 AM.

Out of curiosity, how likely it is that a Warlock can pull something like this off?
    Hunter solo Mythic Butcher
    By outranging Butcher while pets keep him in place? Or does Warlock pet sustain need the Warlock to be doing damage?
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Out of curiosity, how likely it is that a Warlock can pull something like this off?
    Hunter solo Mythic Butcher
    By outranging Butcher while pets keep him in place? Or does Warlock pet sustain need the Warlock to be doing damage?
    Been trying best ive gotten is 45% out ranging and using Soul effigy but getting later in the fight i just cant keep my pet alive

Solo'd regular mythic eye. Yay. Still had to use Infernal because my Void couldn't hold aggro on anything. I don't even understand anymore.

7.2 apparently fixed my void's threat once more so I went ahead, and did Nythendra

Hooray. Also did like every Mythic, and they all seem pretty doable now despite the jump in difficulty they got.

Can't see it mentioned/updated, but I just managed to down Iron Maidens mythic after several attempts. Definitely carried by gear though.

Played Affliction 3/1/1/1/1/1/3 with Infernal pet. Tactic was to pop PP pot and hero on pull and nuke Gar'an down asap whilst avoiding tornadoes - she must hit sub 20% before boat phase to skip it. Reason she needs to die first is because penetrating shot will one-shot you with enough boss stacks and turrets are a real pain in the ass. Once she dies kill any turrets up and switch to Sorka next. Move out of anything that looks dangerous and keep pet alive. Damage really ramps up until Sorka dies but once she does it's pretty much GG, as Marak will just fall over after that with very little effort. On to Blackhand next I guess. \o/

As far as I know you are the first for Maidens, last time I tried was early in Nighthold, so the added 4pc, trinkets, and new artifact traits probably helps quite a bit.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Just curious since I can't beat this even on normal, what item level do I need to be roughly for this strat? Before anyone says anything yup I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    Just curious since I can't beat this even on normal, what item level do I need to be roughly for this strat? Before anyone says anything yup I suck.
    Stand behind Animus in that small alcove and when the little adds come running hit your Singularity. They die and you get healed then all thats left is thew boss and the 2 big golems.

Finally managed to solo Mythic Blackhand.

Video:

Went with an unusual talent setup of 2211122. Had to stop using Infernal because he'd just get rekt by Blackhand's melee swings, and would spent too much time health funnelling. Voidwalker was much more resilient but aggro was an issue with MG/Cont so switched to WiA/AC to counter this. Took PS for extra phase 3 healing but got some lucky debris spawns on the kill so wasn't really needed.

Good gear obviously helps. Phase 2 is the deciding factor, as you need to push DPS to get to phase 3 before you pick up too many mark stacks or before you get out of position and cornered by siege engines. You need to go easy on DPS at the start of phase 3 as well as there seems to be some weird aggro during the fall, which can cause your pet to lose threat on the boss.

Hope this helps for those going for the mount/xmog/glory

On to Archimonde next
    Last edited by Esinar; 2017-04-30 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    I find it very easy with Sow the Seeds. I stand in the middle of the room and cast seeds on all 3 groups of small enemies, then detonate it right as they close in. I've been doing that since... idk, ~850 ilvl. Before that, I'd also use PS to help nuke them down. Sometimes it was hit or miss, but around 870 ilvl, it was extremely consistent.

After the little ones are gone, it's smooth sailing.

* Speaking of H 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a question for 25h lei shein, I usually do everything as destro because well that's what play lol, generally have no problems on anything, now last time I attempted him I was only 870,I'm now 895 so it may not be a big deal, but how does one deal with the overwhelming amount adds after intermission?? I keep the void on him and immolate up and cycle conflag and portals , I stay close so at least my fnb Incin and rof are hitting him but I get completely overwhelmed by adds!! Again this was at 870, and I just did this last night on 10h and it was no problem...but Jesus on 25h it was too much!!! Hell even animus on 25h was easier lol...if the answer is affliction I just leveled weapon today to 36 points and put some 865 relics in it...I felt affliction was gonna be the solo king in legion and I'm cool with that...destro is just my spec since 07

Quote Originally Posted by Esinar View Post
    Finally managed to solo Mythic Blackhand
    Grats on the kill! Hope you get Archimonde before ToS drops.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I find it very easy with Sow the Seeds. I stand in the middle of the room and cast seeds on all 3 groups of small enemies, then detonate it right as they close in. I've been doing that since... idk, ~850 ilvl. Before that, I'd also use PS to help nuke them down. Sometimes it was hit or miss, but around 870 ilvl, it was extremely consistent.

After the little ones are gone, it's smooth sailing.

* Speaking of H 25.
    Yeah tried this method tonight and it was cake. Thanks for the input on this folks.