Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Also Monkz, question. Why did we even have that final day? It was 2v2 and they had a double vote meaning it was impossible for me and celtic to win. There was 0 point to it.
    I mean it is possible Graem or myself could have voted for one or the other giving you a chance to win, I know it wasn't likely to happen but depending on how safe we were attempting to play it there was a small, small chance of it.

Also Monkz, question. Why did we even have that final day? It was 2v2 and they had a double vote meaning it was impossible for me and celtic to win. There was 0 point to it.
    I wanted to make sure he knew he had a doublevote on that day. On odd days he had no votes.
    I know it was very unlikely, but I think it's fine to make sure in a situation like that, instead of handing someone the win.

Also if the antidote was used by the mafia would they have become immune to the poison? (assuming so)
    No immunity. As I wrote in the end-game post, you did hit the antidote on N2. It worked just like your vest, just for a dose of poisoning instead.

Well, that was as confusing as being a baby in a topless bar (confusing but enjoyable).
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

!!!!

This is the kind of puzzle piece I was totally missing, but looking frantically for!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    !!!!

This is the kind of puzzle piece I was totally missing, but looking frantically for!
    What do you mean puzzle piece missing?

I was looking for 1 poisoner + 2 mafioso.
    That quoted part of your post would have proved there were no two mafioso, only one.
    Or the day would be over.

(wrong, but logically sound).

And that would have changed my scumhunting possibilities.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I was looking for 1 poisoner + 2 mafioso.
    That quoted part of your post would have proved there were no two mafioso, only one.
    Or the day would be over.

(wrong, but logically sound).

And that would have changed my scumhunting possibilities.
    Oh. Yeah we were double SK poisoners!

That is literally the reason I thought we had a slim chance until it was revealed Virothe was mafia also. Out of 14 players 6 scum is just to many in my opinion, 5 is a little over 1/3 but doable with split teams.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, my plan to poison Graeham totally could have worked (if rng went in our favor... which it did once)... Celtic only managed to convince me because neither of us thought 2 mafia remained.

Hm. I am thinking Listo and Celtic being way too low key. The same goes for Kleos and Tumppu, but I'm not terribly surprised about that. My go-to answer is one of those at this point.
    I suspect the mod choked on laughter when I said that... moral of the story: lynch celtic. It's always a good idea <3

Deleted
    I suspect the mod choked on laughter when I said that... moral of the story: lynch celtic. It's always a good idea <3
    I agree with this sentiment :-p

In other news I was flabbergasted that danger was lynched over graeham

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    that danger was lynched
    But there is always danger in this game. ALWAYS!

Knowing that I only needed 2 votes to be lynched, that I needed to lynch a mafioso to not end the game immediately, and that the mafia had a doublevoter... I really didn't want to be the one leading the day as the go-to reply for anyone pulling a charge is to vote back on the one charging.

Unfortunately you left me no choice!

I wasn't surprised that the mafia voted me off. I was surprised that the poisoner joined in. Then I found there were two of you. Oh well. I really needed infallible logic that identified scum, and it wasn't available. And except tumppu, none of you really wanted to hear about the simple logic as dupti calls it. For good reason - you were all scum. Except tumppu, but he was kinda afk most of the day.

Seeing how the poisoner team thought there were one mafioso, lynching me was the right answer. I was poison immune, you did not want me alive.
    Seeing how the mafia thought there was one mafioso, lynching me was the right answer as you just wanted to avoid a mafia lynch.

I have to admit, I was very surprised when it happened. Not that I mind, of course, since it ultimately worked in my team's favour.

After how badly I screwed up during the previous game I did my best to play more sensibly this time around. Hopefully I managed to redeem myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    But there is always danger in this game. ALWAYS!
    Virothe got an omnipotent role once, where he could do whatever he wanted.

Virothe got an omnipotent role once, where he could do whatever he wanted.
    I would say that's scary... but he is the God Duck after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I would say that's scary... but he is the God Duck after all.
    hey all I did is use it to recreate the entire game, that's not so bad!

I even gave everyone new shiney Qt's and everything

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    hey all I did is use it to recreate the entire game, that's not so bad!

I even gave everyone new shiney Qt's and everything
    That's right... that game was... interesting.