Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Well, the Portuguese don't like ignorant people. Just saying.
    I like Portuguese people. They make some great managers/players and they even ruled the world by boat at one point so they have that in common with the english. They're like New Zealand too and punch above their weight. Wouldnt expect much diversity from people like Tommy though. I think his avatar is actually a profile pic.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-04-18 at 07:33 PM.

awful crossing and really bad standards from bayern. havr a feeling real is playing at 70%

Bet you're wishing you had Ranieri in the dressing room with you right now Leicester..

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I like Portuguese people. They make some great managers/players and they even ruled the world by boat at one point so they have that in common with the english. They're like New Zealand too and punch above their weight. Wouldnt expect much diversity from people like Tommy though. I think his avatar is actually a profile pic.
    Yup. Most of us like the English too, we have the oldest alliance in the world. This thread tho...it's a real test to our nerves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    awful crossing and really bad standards from bayern. havr a feeling real is playing at 70%
    Ribery and Alaba need to keep putting pressure on Carvajal.

- - - Updated - - -

Dive from Robben

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Dive from Robben
    Classic Robben.

game on now, this will be a fun 40 minutes

It's a penalty but Robben created it all...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Classic Robben.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Yup. Most of us like the English too, we have the oldest alliance in the world. This thread tho...it's a real test to our nerves.
    It made me avoid the thread sometimes... I mean, I update on how's the portuguese league going, the reply I get is "who cares, that league sucks". Then some ppl start dissing the portuguese... I mean, if we're not wanted, just change the title to "PL Football Season 2016-2017" and there.
    Just cause 1 portuguese guy starts name-shaming or being incorrect, you guys start with "Isn't that just Spanish with a lisp? "... Some of us don't like being insulted indirectly...

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    That's a cracker.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the pièce de résistance:

Deleted
    That stadium announcer in the Bernabeu is cracking. Sounds like a Luche Libre wrestling guy.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    It made me avoid the thread sometimes... I mean, I update on how's the portuguese league going, the reply I get is "who cares, that league sucks". Then some ppl start dissing the portuguese... I mean, if we're not wanted, just change the title to "PL Football Season 2016-2017" and there.
    Just cause 1 portuguese guy starts name-shaming or being incorrect, you guys start with "Isn't that just Spanish with a lisp? "... Some of us don't like being insulted indirectly...
    Exactly. But guess they are used to trash anything but their club.

Deleted
    Had to be him.

- - - Updated - - -

Great header.

I mean, I get banter vs rival clubs or friendly banter, but when it changes to shaming a country or a culture...

Leicester scored. They still need 2 more goals :\

10+ Year Old Account
    And it's 1-2 already.

Deleted
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaayern!

and now tied

that was a very cheap goal