Breaching the Tomb, Short Story - Dark Mirror, Gravity Lapse Brawl, Withered J'im

Necromancer OP Beta Damage and Blizzard's Response

Streamer Showdown Today at 2 PM EDT - Noxious, Trump, DisguisedToast, and Firebat!

Breaching the Tomb
    The next step of Breaching the Tomb is available now. Head to the Broken Shore to pick up Shard Times from Khadgar. This will also grant another 1500 Armies of Legionfall reputation.

Warcraft Short Story - Dark Mirror
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Nathanos Blightcaller has faithfully served the Banshee Queen, Sylvanas Windrunner, both in life and in undeath. This service has demanded great sacrifice—and difficult choices. His unlife has been measured out in many conquests as champion of the Forsaken, but the burden of his duty to the Dark Lady has taken a toll upon his ever-decaying body.

Nathanos looked down at his left hand. There was enough skin and sinew remaining to grasp a bow, and to teach even the clumsiest of his pupils how to nock an arrow. But he could tell that his strength had waned. His undead flesh continued its inevitable decay, and there would come a day when this hand would be rendered useless or rot away altogether. What good would he be to her then?

He might be a decomposing husk, he told himself, but he still knew the meaning of duty. "Tell me what you command, my queen."

Taking place just prior to the first demon invasions of Legion, “Dark Mirror” by Senior Game Designer Steve Danuser explores Nathanos Blightcaller's past, the decisions he has faced, and his ultimate transformation. Read it now.

Shake Up the Battlegrounds with PvP Brawls: Gravity Lapse April 18-25
    Defy the law of gravity in this week’s PvP Brawl: Gravity Lapse — April 18-25!

Every other week, a new PvP Brawl will be available to players looking for something just a little different. Each Brawl will offer a variety of modes, rules, and scenic changes to the usual Battleground gameplay, and you’ll find them in the Group Finder tool (hotkey “I”) in the Player vs. Player tab. Just like Random Battlegrounds, you’ll receive a reward for achieving victory. Here are just a few of the Brawls you can look forward to:

Gravity Lapse: April 18–25

Gravity getting you down? Step into the Eye of the Storm and be prepared for a whole new en-lighten-ing experience. Every minute, players on the battlefield will find themselves launched into the air, only to gently fall toward the ground again in a perpetual aerial ballet as they try to accrue enough resources to take the win home for their team.

World Boss - Withered J'im
    DEADLY: Withered J'im is up again this week, rewarding players with Artifact Power and a chance at item level 860 loot.

World Quest Bonus Event
    An extra weekly quest and rewards are here.

Get out your best map and plan your route across every part of the Broken Isles, as this is a great time to immerse yourself in World Quests.

This Week
    All week, open your map (default hotkey: m) and then select any of the five main Broken Isles zones to consider the World Quests available to you. Hover your mouse over a World Quest on the map to see what tasks are needed complete it, the rewards you’ll receive, and the time remaining that the quest is available to you.

Look for the following all week long:

If you've been looking to impress some emissaries, this is the week to do it!

FinalBossTV - Restoration Druids
    This week focuses on Resto Druids!

1 Nethershard for 1500 Rep, not to mention that's our quest for the week. Quality content there blizz. Funny joke, but bad delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    1 Nethershard for 1500 Rep, not to mention that's our quest for the week. Quality content there blizz. Funny joke, but bad delivery.
    How is it bad?

Seriously?! This week's unlock is a fucking joke quest? Not that I don't appreciate free 1500 rep, but come on, give us some actual content...

Sir, the salt levels! They are rising dramatically!

Quote Originally Posted by Celeclop View Post
    How is it bad?
    Reused meme bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I chuckled. I like Khadgar.

[...]This will also grant another 1500 Armies of Legionfall reputation.

Also? What else does it do?
    I don't know but but are you deliberately trying to be as neutral as possible here? Sometimes I miss some kind of editorial on this site, where there's an opinion about the quality of the content other than that from the users that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I can't believe someone actually gets paid a healthy salary to design the unlock schedule of this patch. Do they sit at a conference table and discuss strategy? If so, I'd think there'd at least be one person at the table who'd ask... "The fuck are we doing? We actually pitch this as content to our players? They waited a week for... 1 quest? After all we learned from WoD, there has to be a better way."

Nope. I'm pretty sure Activision has completely taken over, and not a single actual Blizzard employee is left.
    Can it even really be considered a quest? Because you don't even have to move to do it.

One quest, which itself references the WoD meme... awesome? No, it is not.
    Last edited by Easo; 2017-04-19 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Also? What else does it do?
    I don't know but but are you deliberately trying to be as neutral as possible here? Sometimes I miss some kind of editorial on this site, where there's an opinion about the quality of the content other than that from the users that comment.
    It grants 2499 Nethershards and progress on the achievement.

Khadegaro pls

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It grants 2499 Nethershards and progress on the achievement.
    They could just not do it and give us the end of questline 1 week sooner, or even do it on the first week...

It's not a 'bad reward" for the difficulty of the quest..it's amazing "1 nethershard for 1.5k rep..pls give one every week". But to put this as a "gate" of 1 week on achievement..really? I wans't even mad anymore (was with other stuff they did),i just laughed in denial that they had the balls to do it. Like, we already defeated the new dungeon, all invasions, got a new amazing follower and now..we take a 1 week rest because idk, legion boys took one too.

I now just hope he goddamn uses his 1 nethershard on the sentinax next week, because everything he is doing on broken shore is "i lost some coins go get it, i don't know how to count, use this wand that i don't know if it works to save our people lol lolol". If he has that much free time, go kill some demons -_- (and get your own shards).

The irony in this quest is so good. It references a joke in WoD, which was the expansion with no content. And this quest is basically the epitome of no content. Lol. At least 50% of the players got another kinda questline with a cinematic at the end (which you didn't post as news).