Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    We simply feel there is no need to split up the football discussion into separate threads per league. It's not a management issue, it's just not needed. It's not like talking about different leagues in one thread causes confusion and such.

Simply, it's not needed.
    I mean, a 341 page thread is pretty much a monstrosity. Any talk outside of the PL immediately gets swamped because of three new pages a day of posts about Man United/Arsenal/Chelsea. A separate thread might stimulate further discussion. I mean the distinction is made for college football and the NFL, I see no particular reason not to try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck is whining about different threads? The Premier League is shite anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Lol, separate threads, fucking daft as a brush idea and the usual little Englander dipshit stuff.

Ronaldo!!!
    Luv u 2 bby

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Yea but this is some serious bullshit, we need replays for this and goals should be annulled if the ref is a freaking idiot
    Can't wait until the video ref makes its fulltime debut in the CL. Time for football to move out of the stone age.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I'm definitely in favour of a separate English Football 2017/18 thread next season. Brexit is going well, the forum needs to follow suit.
    Don't think it will be EPL + CL+ EL + others tho. Only the EPl should be a separate thread. I vote for it too. Good riddance.

Yeaaaa why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    NFL and NCAA are like Union and League, two different styles of the same game ffs. They've got multiple and significantly different rules, comparing that to different leagues is just...ignorant and stupid as fuck.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-04-18 at 09:06 PM.

gg Bayern wp

Well real fuckdrid is as usual lucky as fuck and bribed the ref. Fuck this edition of CL just like the last one. Both of them should not exist in our timeline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Don't think it will be EPL + CL+ EL + others tho. Only the EPl should be a separate thread. I vote for it too. Good riddance.
    If it's only the EPL I'll have another thread to post some smashing Barnsley FC goals in.

Deleted
    2 offside Goals

How bad can a Referee be

Bayern just dieded

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Bayern just dieded
    no they got robbed by the ref

After the red card and the 2-2 goal I don't think Real-fans can use "uefalona" anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Who the fuck is whining about different threads? The Premier League is shite anyway
    And yet it generates most posts, why?

Honestly whoever is still fan of that cunt club from Spain should fuckin end himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    NFL and NCAA are like Union and League, two different styles of the same game ffs. They've got multiple different rules, comparing that to different leagues is just...ignorant and stupid as fuck.
    They're really nowhere like Union and League. Nothing of the sort. That's inaccurate at best and you know it. It's not like arena football and NFL, or even Canadian football and NFL.

Deleted
    That's a fucking cracking goal there.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    most people here are British or American, makes sense I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    English site maybe?