Deleted
    Uefa clearly wants Real to defend their title.

Terrible game of Madrid since second half, but terrible ref decides the game. Casemiro, two off side goals, terrible decision in game. Football is a joke, money rules the world.

He has really got a serious injury.

Deleted
    People talking about bribes, must be a good day in Munich lol

To be fair, Real Madrid deserved it (globally speaking).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    This is 10 times worse than PSG game. Honestly I have no idea how Perez can afford all those bribes. He must be the richest man on earth.
    No one is bribing anyone, quit the hyperbole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    No one is bribing anyone, quite the hyperbole.
    You gotta sell those Bilds!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Thing is tho mate; where do we draw the line? I know most for on this thread think Scottish football and my team are a joke.
    We don;t think it it, we know it. The same way Yeovil are a joke and you're more than welcome to say so.

The referee made mistakes, we all saw it, but in the end i think the best team goes to the semi-finals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    The referee made mistakes, we all saw it, but in the end i think the best team goes to the semi-finals.
    This ^

Mistakes were made, but overall the best team is in the next round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Agreed, ref was awful and it's benefited Real Madrid but I doubt it would have changed anything if Casemiro was sent off too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    No one is bribing anyone, quit the hyperbole.
    I agree. I doubt bribes have anything to do with it. It's just impossible for the refs to make the decisions in this days fast paced football.

Deleted
    Carhaval 3 second yellow cards. Offsides that turn into goals. How much did they pay the ref? Ascensio beautifully as always.

Lol at the comments claiming a 100% free man at this level at the end stage of a game isn't a game changer.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2017-04-18 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone saying the better team went to the semifinals...which games did you watch?

Second half in the first game due to the red card.

This game almost completely nothing from Madrid. Like I give a fuck about both teams, but Madrid is overhyped shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Carhaval 3 second yellow cards. Offsides that turn into goals. How much did they pay the ref? Ascensio beautifully as always.

Lol at the comments claiming a 100% free man at this level at the end stage of a game isn't a game changer.
    It's Carvajal.

3 second yellow cards? He didn't have one, we watched the same game?

It is a game changer and should have been when Vidal recklessly fouled Casemiro min. 48. Now, that, would've been a real game changer instead of min 88. I would've saved 30 minutes of extra time!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Anyone saying the better team went to the semifinals...which games did you watch?

Second half in the first game due to the red card.

This game almost completely nothing from Madrid. Like I give a fuck about both teams, but Madrid is overhyped shit.
    The thing about Real Madrid is that, at least here in Europe, people either love them or hate them... glad to see it happening in the US.

The game changer was the ref, no doubt about it. However, RM was better IMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    It's Carvajal.

3 second yellow cards? He didn't have one, we watched the same game?

It is a game changer and should have been when Vidal recklessly fouled Casemiro min. 48. Now, that, would've been a real game changer instead of min 88. I would've saved 30 minutes of extra time!!

- - - Updated - - -

The thing about Real Madrid is that, at least here in Europe, people either love them or hate them... glad to see it happening in the US.

The game changer was the ref, no doubt about it. However, RM was better IMO
    Vidal hit the ball. Watch the replay. Carvajal hits robben, caused a penalty ( inside the box isn't yellow?) And made a schwalbe.

Deleted
    Vidal hit the ball. Watch the replay. Carvajal hits robben, caused a penalty ( inside the box isn't yellow?) And made a schwalbe.
    I said Carvajal didn't have a yellow, let alone 3 second yellow cards as you mentioned, that's all.

The ref blew the whistle against casemiro min. 48, I'm not talking about when he got the red card (it wasn't a foul).

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Sure, Vidal hit the ball. But Robben's was a magical dive only he could make.

After all has been said and done... Asensio is one hell of a great player, especially for his age. And as much as I hate Marcelo, he simply plays wonderful football.

On the other hand, Alaba just wasn't able to get in deadly crosses, as if he was afraid... Hummels and Boateng were like immovable walls until they eventually ran out of energy and motivation after ref fucked them over.

Casemiro can be happy someone paid the refs

Ronaldo can be happy someone paid the refs

And this sums up the game for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Offside goals, undeserved red for Vidal. Casemiro somehow miraculously didn't get sent off. How is it possible these kind of referees whistle quarterfinals.

10+ Year Old Account

We'll see who's 'paying the ref' when Barca come back from 3-0 down against Juve tomorrow.

I only saw the extra time, watched the wrong match by looks of things, but Real were at home, you expect decision to go your way that maybe wouldn't away. That's pretty normal. Whichever way you want to look at it, by that point Bayern wanted extra time and totally collapsed the moment Ronaldo scored. Can't really argue by then that the best side won as 10 men or not, they had nothing left for extra time while Real did.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Sure, Vidal hit the ball. But Robben's was a magical dive only he could make.
    Not really, there are enough replays. He gets hit on the back of his foot. At this speed it's enough already.

He did make a great drama out of it sure. But which player wouldn't?