Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    After all has been said and done... Asensio is one hell of a great player, especially for his age. And as much as I hate Marcelo, he simply plays wonderful football.

On the other hand, Alaba just wasn't able to get in deadly crosses, as if he was afraid... Hummels and Boateng were like immovable walls until they eventually ran out of energy and motivation after ref fucked them over.

Casemiro can be happy someone paid the refs

Ronaldo can be happy someone paid the refs

And this sums up the game for me.
    Yep, basically this
    I guess I'm one of the only football fans out there that would never think about ppl paying refs tbh. I didn't think about it with Barcelona (Chelsea, PSG, and so on) and I'm not gonna start thinking about it now.

Wow, the own goal was also offside

Seems like the refs were just all around shit

Rooting for Juventus or Dortmund now.
    The only took likeable teams left.

and who wouldn't want to see Buffon finally get his hands on the CL?

Deleted
    Wow, the own goal was also offside

Seems like the refs were just all around shit
    Yet a team like Real Madrid causes so much hype - as someone else said couple posts back - that we will root for the other team 99% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Rooting for Juventus or Dortmund now.
    The only took likeable teams left.

and who wouldn't want to see Buffon finally get his hands on the CL?
    Yea rooting for Juve, too. A good friend of mine is Italian so we'll be watching the games together.

Screw BVB, I don't like them one bit.

Deleted
    I'm not sure how Juve are likeable. I mean they rigged the league if we're talking about games being fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Yet a team like Real Madrid causes so much hype - as someone else said couple posts back - that we will root for the other team 99% of the time
    You know, I wouldn't even have a problem with Spanish teams if other European teams weren't that shit.

I'm just bored to hell seeing all Spanish finals for the last couple of years. It's either Atletico, Barca or Real.

What the hell is wrong with the rest of Europe that they cannot form a competitive team.... Juve and Bayern are the only hope left and Bayern just got destroyed, again.

Next season Bayern won't even be close to anything like a competitive team with Lahm and Alonso gone, and Robben + Ribery almost close to mummification age

Deleted
    You know, I wouldn't even have a problem with Spanish teams if other European teams weren't that shit.

I'm just bored to hell seeing all Spanish finals for the last couple of years. It's either Atletico, Barca or Real.

What the hell is wrong with the rest of Europe that they cannot form a competitive team.... Juve and Bayern are the only hope left and Bayern just got destroyed, again.

Next season Bayern won't even be close to anything like a competitive team with Lahm and Alonso gone, and Robben + Ribery almost close to mummification age
    I actually lol'd at that, good one.

You wanna hear what's hyped? Premier league. Great league, exciting and what not. However, when CL knocks the door it vanishes.

I mean c'mon, best team (or closest to semi-finals) was Leicester? They had a good run, but jesus christ seeing how they rape Arsenal every season be it Barcelona or Bayern troubles me
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-04-18 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I'm not sure how Juve are likeable. I mean they rigged the league if we're talking about games being fixed.
    Only coz a friend of mine is from Italy and because they're not Spanish.

- - - Updated - - -

You wanna hear what's hyped? Premier league. Great league, exciting and what not. However, when CL knocks the door it vanishes.

I mean c'mon, best team (or closest to semi-finals) was Leicester? They had a good run, but jesus christ seeing how they rape Arsenal every season be it Barcelona or Bayern troubles me
    The fact that a team such as Leicester was the best the PL had last season is roflworthy.

I hope that next season Chelsea doesn't completely flop it and I sincerely hope that Liverpool makes it to the CL just to make it interesting team-wise.

If Real wins the CL back to back I'll die a little bit inside.

Well, you know, you're not very likeable either, yet you're still here demanding special attention for being a fan of a lower league club.

I have a soft spot for Italy and Italian Football (the 90s mostly).

- - - Updated - - -

Next year will be our year.

Deleted
    Only coz a friend of mine is from Italy and because they're not Spanish.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that a team such as Leicester was the best the PL had last season is roflworthy.

I hope that next season Chelsea doesn't completely flop it and I sincerely hope that Liverpool makes it to the CL just to make it interesting team-wise.

If Real wins the CL back to back I'll die a little bit inside.
    The PL is having a bad run at the moment caused primarily by the fact it is becoming increasingly competitive. Back when it was the big four running the show English teams were always competitive, even Arsenal managed to make a final. Since Barcelona and Real Madrid have managed to acquire two of the best players in the history of the game there's been a steady drip feed of top talent towards those clubs - it's easier to win a European Cup when you have Messi and Ronaldo alongside you. The PL has the financial might to dominate once more, but now you have six contenders for four spaces you're not guaranteed a Champions League spot no matter who you sign for. So why not just head for Madrid and let Ronaldo carry you to a medal?

When other teams play vs spanish teams it happens what happened today to Bayern. Look at psg...
    Other times some teams are blatanly robbed and lose points/games, just because they are playing vs "top" teams.
    Until we have video helping the referees, the same old story will keep happening. Or harsher penalties to referees that blatanly "rob" games. Sometimes you know in the first minutes on who's side is the referee.

Deleted
    That was years ago, they were sent back to like 4th division of whatever is called, and still managed to keep some vital players like buffon and others that stuck with it.
    It's the only Italian team that survived the years and for many like me or franklampard here, it's a reminder of the good old days I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    That was years ago, they were sent back to like 4th division of whatever is called, and still managed to keep some vital players like buffon and others that stuck with it.
    It's the only Italian team that survived the years and for many like me or franklampard here, it's a reminder of the good old days I guess
    Ten years ago. And only one division. I mean I get nostalgia for Football Italia, but Juve? Likeable compared to Real or Barca maybe, but hardly saying much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Offside goals, undeserved red for Vidal. Casemiro somehow miraculously didn't get sent off. How is it possible these kind of referees whistle quarterfinals.
    Undeserved, really? He should have been off about 15 minutes before he was

Deleted
    Ten years ago. And only one division. I mean I get nostalgia for Football Italia, but Juve? Likeable compared to Real or Barca maybe, but hardly saying much.
    Oh yeah it's just in the context of the champions league.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Undeserved, really? He should have been off about 15 minutes before he was
    Could you please look at it case to case? If anything, it just means the ref was even shittier. Not sending him off when deserved and then sending him off undeserved.

Bayern were the better team today and Real were the better team in Munich, and I must say it was one hell of a game.

Vidal should have been substituted cos you could see he was about to get a second yellow BUT the tackle which resulted in an yellow was not the right call.

Robben made the most of it, 95% of the players do, but IMO Casemiro did tramp on him. Not a second yellow for that since a penalty is good enough.

1-2 was a fair result, Bayern were slightly better here and now everything was open but I knew that it would be hard with only 10 men. As I said to my friends: If they would have conceded because of beautiful play or a screamer it wouldn't have been as painful but a CLEAR offside do hurt. I can't understand why they do not have video refs already. After that goal Bayern died.

Bayern will have a busy summer and Ancelotti will have to think about things but I think with Lahm and Alonso retiring and others getting old, Ancelotti will be able to shape Bayern the way he wants it which is good. Bayern is one of the strongest in the market and many of our players have good contracts, so the one saying Bayern won't be one of the best teams next season: We'll see!

I'm proud of the team's performance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Bayern were the better team today and Real were the better team in Munich, and I must say it was one hell of a game.

Vidal should have been substituted cos you could see he was about to get a second yellow BUT the tackle which resulted in an yellow was not the right call.

Robben made the most of it, 95% of the players do, but IMO Casemiro did tramp on him. Not a second yellow for that since a penalty is good enough.

1-2 was a fair result, Bayern were slightly better here and now everything was open but I knew that it would be hard with only 10 men. As I said to my friends: If they would have conceded because of beautiful play or a screamer it wouldn't have been as painful but a CLEAR offside do hurt. I can't understand why they do not have video refs already. After that goal Bayern died.

Bayern will have a busy summer and Ancelotti will have to think about things but I think with Lahm and Alonso retiring and others getting old, Ancelotti will be able to shape Bayern the way he wants it which is good. Bayern is one of the strongest in the market and many of our players have good contracts, so the one saying Bayern won't be one of the best teams next season: We'll see!

I'm proud of the team's performance!
    Not a Bayern fan; but Kimmich looks like he can slot into a RB/RWB like Lahm?
    Last edited by mmoca073264aa8; 2017-04-18 at 11:11 PM.