Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Should I feel conflicted about killing our boss considering we were sent away and only arrived back after he was killed...? Not to mention no clue what senpai will think of us using his weapons...

Story wise, have to admit it feels really two faced to go back in time to kill your leader when you know his original purpose both then (we were imprisoned after his fall) and now (freed to fight against the legion and restore Illidan).

Can you imagine the convo you might have at the broken shore with him?

Us: Hey man. We've got a way to go back to the day you got killed by those clueless vigilantes at BT.

Illidan: Finally! A change to make right for lost time. Venture forward Slayer into the...

Us: *cough* Er...heh...well you see the thing is...we were thinking of going back, to give them a hand...you know *cough* see if we could recover the twins...

I hope it's not tied to the Timewalking raid (but I'm sure it will be) since it should be more interesting to acquire than just "run this Timewalking raid once every 2 months and cross your fingers."
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeweaver View Post
    Story wise, have to admit it feels really two faced to go back in time to kill your leader when you know his original purpose both then (we were imprisoned after his fall) and now (freed to fight against the legion and restore Illidan).

Us: Hey man. We've got a way to go back to the day you got killed by those clueless vigilantes at BT.

Illidan: Finally! A change to make right for lost time. Venture forward Slayer into the...

Us: *cough* Er...heh...well you see the thing is...we were thinking of going back, to give them a hand...you know *cough* see if we could recover the twins...
    It's timewalking. We're entering a different timeway to make sure we're powerful enough to defeat our enemies in the Prime Timeline.

Already have them on my DH. They better be unlocked on patch day.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Better not be 100% drop rate.
    pretty sure it was stated that it's a 100% drop somewhere ( I think Wowhead)

hust hope we can use them in tank spec... all those tank weapons look like shit

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can already hear the envious tears of everyone else starting to roll down their cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeweaver View Post

but he would need to be defeated for the events of today to be unfolded.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It's timewalking. We're entering a different timeway to make sure we're powerful enough to defeat our enemies in the Prime Timeline.
    Timewalking isn't about getting stronger for current timeline. It is going back into the past, literally. We are back where we were then, not us now going back. Lorewise it is meant to represent what we did all those years ago when we killed him the first time. Not to go back and kill him again and again. (Respawn is a game mechanic and isn't lore, except for players).

So if A is us back then, and B is us now. We aren't B in the A timeline, we are just A again. (Though scaling and changes will make it impossible to have the exact same struggle as we had then).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Already have them on my DH. They better be unlocked on patch day.
    I have also the same wish but we know both that this will not happen my friend

As it currently sits on PTR, you can't queue for Timewalking BT unless you have a raid of at least 8 players. So don't be too quick to assume Timewalking BT is going to be as easy as Timewalking dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there we have it, folks. That's how we get it.

•I'll Hold These For You Until You Get Out (New) Defeat Illidan during Black Temple Timewalking after completing the "Warglaives of Azzinoth" achievement. Demon Hunter Transmog: Warglaives of Azzinoth.

Let's hope the achievement works account-wide, so if you got the MH on one character and the OH on another, you'll still get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    As it currently sits on PTR, you can't queue for Timewalking BT unless you have a raid of at least 8 players. So don't be too quick to assume Timewalking BT is going to be as easy as Timewalking dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there we have it, folks. That's how we get it.

•I'll Hold These For You Until You Get Out (New) Defeat Illidan during Black Temple Timewalking after completing the "Warglaives of Azzinoth" achievement. Demon Hunter Transmog: Warglaives of Azzinoth.

Let's hope the achievement works account-wide, so if you got the MH on one character and the OH on another, you'll still get it.
    I hope to god we can have the achieve on a different toon and it counts on our demon hunter, as my rogues have both glaives. Hell, even my druid has both glaives even though he can't use them.

Best way it could've been implemented, you get em unlocked after killing Illidan in Timewalking Black Temple if you have the originals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    I hope to god we can have the achieve on a different toon and it counts on our demon hunter, as my rogues have both glaives. Hell, even my druid has both glaives even though he can't use them.
    I have both on my Rogue, both on my Monk and both on my Warrior. I'm about to start farming em on my Demon Hunter just in case it's required to be on the character and not account. Honestly, never thought I'd farm them 4 times over when I got em on my Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    That achievement has existed since Wrath, and it's not. You need both blades on one character.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-04-18 at 10:43 PM.

Deleted
    I'd really like some clarification on whether you need to have the achievement in general, or you need to have it on a Demon Hunter. I have the glaives on my monk, though what would be the point of getting them on your demon hunter if you can transmog them anyway? The original items would just go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalael View Post
    I'd really like some clarification on whether you need to have the achievement in general, or you need to have it on a Demon Hunter. I have the glaives on my monk, though what would be the point of getting them on your demon hunter if you can transmog them anyway? The original items would just go to waste.
    ... So you can use them for transmogging like every other item (or used to be before the appearance tab).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It absolutely will not be guaranteed.
    With the latest PTR, it's safe to say it will be a quaranteed drop.

Though you need to get the genuine TBC set first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Just means all the players who don't deserve it won't have it.

Yay.
    I mean "deserve" is a very strange word to use. It's not like obtaining the glaives on a DH today is difficult, just RNG honestly.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    kids these days have no idea what hell we went trough back then for legendaries like warglaive or the bindings for windseeker today its blah blahkill everything disregarding all mechanic in fight
    You mean just farming the boss? Some Hell dude