Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    the only impossible thing, is undead druid and shaman, cause physically its impossible, the rest could exist, if they change the lore in big or small ways

there are orcs priests on the shadowmoon clan, and even fel orcs priests in outland, stop saying its impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    If you accept Orc Warlocks, then you might as well accept Draenei Warlocks because they are the different sides of the same coin.
    there is no the same thing tough, Daeneis can't be warlocks not because they can't physically, they don't can philosophical, their Society could never accept then

this is a more huge line to transpasse, more than elf mage and orc warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you know that Night Elves were the first mages and the strongest?

Did you know that Eredar are some of the strongest Warlocks right now?

You know what they have/had in common? Their use of the respective magic fucked their civilization and the entire world up.
    They realized that, hey, maybe we SHOULDN'T dabble into that again.

That's why I can partially accept Nightelf Mages, because they don't have as much of a history of being literally corrupted by demons.

If you accept Orc Warlocks, then you might as well accept Draenei Warlocks because they are the different sides of the same coin.
    By your logic everything that doesn't use Light, Nature or Arcane magic is stupid writing.

Warlocks are still shunned in Orc society, but they are accepted as means of fighting fire with fire. You know, old habits die hard.

Deleted
    I don't think any class combo is impossible after nelf mages and orc warlocks.

Pandaren death knights are easy. We freakin have those. Belf druids? Easy. Goblin and Worgen monks? Easy. Tauren Warlocks? Wouldn't put it past Grimtotems to have them.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    *Man'ari, but still - Orc were one of the first races that became warlocks.

OT:
    Night Elf Paladin
    Orc Priest
    Tauren Rogue
    This is happening though, there are already 2 in game. One which makes sense, and one that doesn't, since it isn't explained why he's a paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    I don't think any class combo is impossible after nelf mages and orc warlocks.

Pandaren death knights are easy. We freakin have those. Belf druids? Easy. Goblin and Worgen monks? Easy. Tauren Warlocks? Wouldn't put it past Grimtotems to have them.

The Grimtotem are enemies of the Legion. Though, the Feltotem have warlocks.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the only impossible thing, is undead druid and shaman, cause physically its impossible, the rest could exist, if they change the lore in big or small ways

there are orcs priests on the shadowmoon clan, and even fel orcs priests in outland, stop saying its impossible

there is no the same thing tough, Daeneis can't be warlocks not because they can't physically, they don't can philosophical, their Society could never accept then

this is a more huge line to transpasse, more than elf mage and orc warlock
    Of course they can physically. They don't automatically turn into Man'ari, they willingly have to let themselves get corrupted. Philosophicially? Draenei are not a hivemind, plus you could argue the same thing people argue with Orcs: They treat them with mistrust, and fighting fire with fire, yadda yadda. Society? That didn't stop Blizzard from writing a stupid lore justification for Nightelf Mages. Don't forget that Night Elf Mages were PERMANENTLY exiled prior to Cata.

I mean, if we have Draenei actually join the Legion willingly (Sargerei in WoD), then why wouldn't there be some Man'ari who desert the Legion and join the Army of Light.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2017-04-18 at 10:51 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Undead Druid and Shaman. Obviously Forsaken have no intention or desire to ever be in harmony with nature or uphold the balance, their culture is as far from shamanistic as possible. Draenei Warlock, becoming a warlock is betraying what makes a Draenei a Draenei, and therefore they wouldn't be a Draenei anymore. Undead Paladins, its one thing to wield the light like a priest, to become a vessel is another thing. The undead would end up thrashing on the ground and then probably dying. No Forsaken is going to want to try that when priests are painful enough.

As far as improbable but not impossible classes. Panda warlocks, pretty culture clashing. Pandaren DKs, they weren't everywhere so they are going to be very rare, even more rare is one that got killed and raised by the scourge. Night elf Warlock, Tyrande would probably have a stroke and Malfurion imprisoned his own brother for 10k years, what do you think he would do to a Night elf he found practicing fel magic? Human/Worgen Shaman, its seems unlikely that they woulds learn and "orc" practice, justs as Orcs would likely not want to learn a "human " practice in the form of Paladins. Especially with paladins and priests already being the spiritual guides of Humans/worgens etc, and Shamans holding that place for orcs. Gnome/pretty much any other race cept maybe Blood elves Druids, My Druid lore isn't that great but im pretty sure unless something changed, Gnomes/ dwarves/ humans(unless its that shit character lucan Foxblood)don't really have a connection to the emerald dream the same way druidic races do.

Then there are the combos I am surprised didn't already happen.

Troll paladins and Night elf paladins, We see Troll pallies in that revamped ZG dungeon, and Night elf paladins have been around forever in the form of priestesses of the Moon. I guess in the Troll's case its to keep a race from being able to be any class etc. Pandaren Druids, maybe they were too drunk to have a connection to the emerald dream idk. Or maybe the Celestials don't know how to teach anything other then fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Undead Druid and Shaman. Obviously Forsaken have no intention or desire to ever be in harmony with nature or uphold the balance, their culture is as far from shamanistic as possible.
    /slap

Don't you ever dare to deny possibility of redemption ! I can totally see a fun(k/g)(y/i) forsaken druids helping to rejuvenate plaguelands and all blighted areas while holding hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    No race/class combination is impossible, lorewise. Blizzard demonstrated this with Blood Elf Paladins and Draenei Shamans years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    No race/class combination is impossible, lorewise. Blizzard demonstrated this with Blood Elf Paladins and Draenei Shamans years ago.
    Both of those race/class combos weren't impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    /slap

Don't you ever dare to deny possibility of redemption ! I can totally see a fun(k/g)(y/i) forsaken druids helping to rejuvenate plaguelands and all blighted areas while holding hands.
    Lead by mudmug?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Worgen/Goblin Monks aren't a thing just because of starting zone limitations (which Blizzard could get around easily if they bothered, but that's neither here nor there). I'd also like to see Orc/Night Elf Paladins. Night Elf Paladins essentially already exist, and it'd be neat to see the Orcs channeling some of that Aggramar/Grond lineage.

As far as "impossible" combos go, I don't think we'll ever see Draenei/Pandaren Warlocks, Forsaken Paladins/Druids/Shaman, or Demon Hunters of most other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrealius View Post
    That being said I'd love to see Gnome Druids, which could probably be explained away as being a group of wild gnomes which have simply ended up living wild in the forests of Ashenvale for thousands of years or whatever lore blizzard would apply to them (Maybe a new continent).
    Cool idea.

Do you even want to see race becoming a meaningless thing, if so then yeah go ahead and ask for the race-class combos that aren't available yet...
    But I don't understand how this could be the way to go

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course they can physically. They don't automatically turn into Man'ari, they willingly have to let themselves get corrupted. Philosophicially? Draenei are not a hivemind, plus you could argue the same thing people argue with Orcs: They treat them with mistrust, and fighting fire with fire, yadda yadda. Society? That didn't stop Blizzard from writing a stupid lore justification for Nightelf Mages. Don't forget that Night Elf Mages were PERMANENTLY exiled prior to Cata.

I mean, if we have Draenei actually join the Legion willingly (Sargerei in WoD), then why wouldn't there be some Man'ari who desert the Legion and join the Army of Light.
    its not the same thing you know, lets take some example religions, in the Catholicism , there are a lot of things who people can tolerate, and even accept, but in muslim, you can't, its more like this, elf mage, is less, less rude than a draenei warlock

could happens of course, but it would be a fail in their lore

The problem with the draenei warlock is that draenei isn't technically the race, it's a faction, and the faction itself denies usage of fel, but of course eredar can become warlocks and ultimately draenei are eredar, so they can make playable eredar warlocks, they just would have to be outside the mainstream of draenei society, an outcast such as warlocks are.

Paladin, druid, shaman forsaken should all be no go, it should be all but impossible for them to become those particular classes except in some kind of extreme circumstance.

Pandaerean DKs should be pretty much none existent since they would not have been present in the areas the scourge was active when it was a threat, again except for extreme rare occasions. Legion may have changed the rules a bit though, have to see what the devs are planning, though typically there should be No new death knights after the fall of Arthas.

Humans becoming shamans or druids I would think would be possible, it's not their culture, but considering how long they've worked with dwarves and elves I don't really see why you wouldn't have some converts, especially after cataclysm.

Goblin/worgen monk...

Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    What class/race combos are impossible to happen lorewise? I'll start.

Draenei Warlock:
    Warlocks dabbles with Fel magic and demons, something the Draenei Eredar are completely against due to their reverence to the Naaru.
    The only impossible combination would be Forsaken Paladin.

Even then, Blizzard could change their magic type to shadow and call them Dark Knights while keeping the mechanics and values the exact same.

Every other combination is doable...maybe unlikely or rare, bit doable

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naaz View Post
    Orc Warlocks are stupid writing? Do you know that, first warlocks were actually orcs?
    no first warlock was dreane
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    no first warlock was dreane
    facepalm/ they were Eredar.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    facepalm/ they were Eredar.
    same race
    it's like saying that true horde and new horde are different race
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    OT:
    Night Elf Paladin
    2 class hall Followers say otherwise (1 being a former priest)