Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    So yeah, I'm in CoS +10 atm and still have 7.5m hp.. I've tried relogging and swapping specs and still have

So it is also affecting pve then, interesting!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just logged out and logged back in again and lost it...

Did a bg and a group of horde were doing 300-400m damage overall each!

Someone fucked up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    I've just logged out and logged back in again and lost it...

Did a bg and a group of horde were doing 300-400m damage overall each!

Someone fucked up.
    yep, someone at blizz fucked up something pretty badly!

i had this mage in Eye of the storm, he had 1hp, but his frostbolt and ice lance were hitting 70million lol

i bet someone deleted a line of code in the template stuff :P

Seems like people are forcing this by taking off their weapon and putting it back on? some guildies were talking about it so guessing the template buff just keeps adding on to your stats when you put it back on.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had a weird bug like a week ago when doing my hunter Markman weapon quest as survival, suddenly after it I had like 4.3 mill hp (normally under 3 back then), and had windrunning in survival. It was gone the next day after logging back in tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    After finishing dungeon and relogging again, I'm back to normal.. Blizz need to restart servers to fix so people can't take advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    wPvP says "im totally irrelevant so who cares"
    Guy who has capped his prestige in every season purely from WQs says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Guy who has capped his prestige in every season purely from WQs says hi.
    ... good for you? So have I.

That doesn't make wPvP relevant in any way. You can do all of "PvP" WQs without fighting a single player, ever.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I didnt realise they did hotfixes at the same time in EU/US, thought they usually rolled them out in the US before, guess i was wrong!

glad its reverted though.
    Nah they roll them at the same time, it's just that many of them require a server restart to take effect so they're usually tied to wednesdays maintenance/restart.

Btw that hotfix might have been reverted, the bug is still live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    Seems like people are forcing this by taking off their weapon and putting it back on? some guildies were talking about it so guessing the template buff just keeps adding on to your stats when you put it back on.
    Hm, i had it happen to me on my druid in multiple battlegrounds, I never removed my weapons or respecced at all

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by felplague View Post
    ok i just ran into a ret pally who had 8 mil hp, and was able to reach 10 mil, and this is in a bg btw

how the utter fuck?
    Other people in the bg were also pointing out at times he has 13 million hp

another ret pally, same bg, 13 mil hp
    b e s t e x p a n s i o n
    e
    s
    t
    e
    x
    p
    a
    n
    s
    i
    o
    n

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-19 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Banning someone for abusing this one would not be fair, it seems ot be totally random. a rollback on rating would make more sense.
    Thats why I saw people in lfg looking specifically for "healer with bugged health", etc? Those people deserve ban. Hopefully after fiasco like this things will go brutal for apes they hired to make pvp.

I got a massive stat increase after doing an arena match. Apparently they've already fixed what caused it, and i relogged to get rid of it before i raided, just encase any punishments were coming.

Can't even do pvp world quests right now so many people exploiting it would be nice if blizzard banned them for a few days.

Yea, still broke

Something to do with 101 gear from relinquished tokens. Saw a warrior with two, 101 Rel. gear, had 14mil HP in bG

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Yea, still broke

Something to do with 101 gear from relinquished tokens. Saw a warrior with two, 101 Rel. gear, had 14mil HP in bG
    My character got the same increase and I did not have any relinquished gear, or anything that could be worn at level 101. It was caused by some change they did to arena matches after server reset. Everyone who did arena during this period got the bug affixed to their character. They fixed it so that no one can pick it up anymore, but anyone who has it seems to keep it till their character goes completely offline. I wonder if they are going to force any of them offline in order to permanently get rid of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsburner View Post
    My character got the same increase and I did not have any relinquished gear, or anything that could be worn at level 101. It was caused by some change they did to arena matches after server reset. Everyone who did arena during this period got the bug affixed to their character. They fixed it so that no one can pick it up anymore, but anyone who has it seems to keep it till their character goes completely offline. I wonder if they are going to force any of them offline in order to permanently get rid of the issue.
    They will, an hour maintenance will happen at 2am PST

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plainsburner View Post
    I never did arena and I got the bug, it seemed to be from all instanced pvp, probably something to do with templates I guess

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk