Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blade Dance Strike all nearby enemies for (576% of weapon damage [ 3.000 * 96% of weapon damage + 288% of weapon damage ) Physical damage, and increase your chance to dodge by 100% for 1 sec. 35 Fury. Instant. 10 sec cooldown.
    3 * 96% + 288% = 288% + 288% = 576%
    So we be buffin' ye DHs, see, moar numburs = bigger deeps. Hurp derp.
    ©Scumzzikostas

Seriously though, are we 100% sure that Ghostcrawler actually left Billzord Inc? Feels like that scumbag is still in charge of ah yes, 'Balance'.
    Last edited by Ontis; 2017-04-18 at 11:26 PM.

Bah, was interested in the dance studio. Not so much anymore.

Affliction just keeps getting butchered.

Quote Originally Posted by candidlol View Post
    blizz is not prepared for the shitstorm that will happen if the glaives appearance is for DKs only
    Didn't see a shitstorm when Rogues got their TF appearance. And any class that can wield 1H Swords can use it.

Meh i was hoping for more out of the dance studio.
    Like teaching your characters new dances like it was suppose to do back when it was acutally announced.
    Not just a one day night club oh well i guess its something at least

just a notice for the future, the auction house dance off

FYI STORMWIND HAS TWO, COUNT THEM 2 AHs and ORGM HAS 5 (1,2,3,4,5) YES FIVE AHs!!!

thank you
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2017-04-19 at 03:55 AM.

Deleted
    Hope it's just for those getting the "old" achievement on their DH. It will be less common then

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Affliction just keeps getting butchered.
    Butchered? Aff is so busted right now, lol. You really expect it not to be slightly nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    just a notice for the future, the auction house dance off

FYI STORMWIND HAS TWO, COUNT THEM 2 AHs and ORGM HAS 3 (1,2,3) YES THREE AHs!!!

thank you
    Well actually Org has 5 auction houses. Valley of Strength, Valley of Wisdom (Taurens), Valley of Honor, Valley of Spirits (Trolls - Top of the 2 story hut that has the Innkeeper), and Goblin Slums (next to the battle pet trainer in that area).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by candidlol View Post
    blizz is not prepared for the shitstorm that will happen if the glaives appearance is for DKs only
    Rogues are the only ones who got Thunderfury, don't see how this is any different?

The Auction House dance party..

What is it i'm not getting here? Why is this a thing?

The only times i ever visit the AH is to either sell stuff or buy stuff, and now you're telling me that whenever this "event" begins i'll just have to wait until the event is over before i can use it?
    What's the point?
    Just seems like a big pain in the ass if you ask me, like when someone puts down one of those moonkin statues that turn everyone into a moonkin that starts dancing in the AH.. Atleast then you can still use the AH..

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedklown View Post
    Well actually Org has 5 auction houses. Valley of Strength, Valley of Wisdom (Taurens), Valley of Honor, Valley of Spirits (Trolls - Top of the 2 story hut that has the Innkeeper), and Goblin Slums (next to the battle pet trainer in that area).
    thanks, fixed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tbakke View Post
    The Auction House dance party..

What is it i'm not getting here? Why is this a thing?

The only times i ever visit the AH is to either sell stuff or buy stuff, and now you're telling me that whenever this "event" begins i'll just have to wait until the event is over before i can use it?
    What's the point?
    Just seems like a big pain in the ass if you ask me, like when someone puts down one of those moonkin statues that turn everyone into a moonkin that starts dancing in the AH.. Atleast then you can still use the AH..
    you got more than 1 ah in the most cities, so go for the short time to the other one ? that event doesnt happen in every single ah.

Deleted
    serious don't they have better things to do then putting time, money and energy into a dance party....better save the game and hope people return who gave up on WoW how it should be

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    I do hope Demon Hunters will be the only ones able to transmog the glaives. I assume account wide achievements will work for this? I think I got the glaives on my warrior or DK.
    They're Glaives so only Demon Hunters can mog them.

On the other hand it doesn't say you need to be a demon hunter to GET the appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    They're Glaives so only Demon Hunters can mog them.

On the other hand it doesn't say you need to be a demon hunter to GET the appearance.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/11...il-you-get-out

"Demon Hunter Transmog: Warglaives of Azzinoth"

Rip Aff 2017. Nothing in return for massive nerfs

Deleted
    AH Dance Party.. So on such kind of apeshit they waste development ressource on nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    God I hope the transmoggable appearance is restricted to DH only. I hope I hope I hope. Let the tears flow.

I also hope the achievement can be earned account wide by more than one character. It's ridiculously difficult to get both glaives on a single character. If it works if one character has a main hand, and another has the off hand, then I'm in favor.
    It is DH-only. Says so right on the achievement there.

That being said, I hope having the meta achievement on another character counts. I have both warglaives on my warrior, and I really don't want to go farming them again, even if it is so much easier now.

Deleted
    What about assassination rogues ..this spec need some fixes, single target is ok but and again but on aoe situation like most of times if bag of tricks dont proc my dps is under tank and i'm 906 ilvl equip and this is kinda bad and btw i'm 46 ranks on weapon . Blizz fix my fav spec