Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

King Anduin Wrynn Cinematic

Here it is, the cinematic we've all been waiting for.

Too many feelings, can't wait to see more cinematics from Blizzard. :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Oh man. The Anduin hype train is here and I'm jumping aboard.

Choo choo Burning Legion here we come!
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mufasa....

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys. I just paid for a full guild faction transfer after this.

Blizzard knows how to get my money. I'll miss my tauren.

Deleted
    It seems that Anduin will become a paladin but I might be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Hi guys. I just paid for a full guild faction transfer after this.

Blizzard knows how to get my money. I'll miss my tauren.
    Long live King Anduin! For the Alliance! <3

For real though Tauren are pretty awesome too.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    If they're about to make Anduin a Paladin.

Oh my god, yes.

I'm not subbed as of now so I have to ask. How come they can just stand there casually? Isn't that the tomb of sargeras that should be swarming with legion forces?

I wanted to quit the game... But now I'm transfering to the Alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    If they're about to make Anduin a Paladin.

Oh my god, yes.
    I can only imagine the epic sound playing (which you can hear at around 1:05-10 in the cinematic) while Anduin slaughters every demon in the field with the army of the light behind him. :O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    I'm not subbed as of now so I have to ask. How come they can just stand there casually? Isn't that the tomb of sargeras that should be swarming with legion forces?
    Well, we do take care of the legion forces in the Broken Shore during this patch (7.2).

10+ Year Old Account
    Did... I .. Did I just see a holy Shala blade!? Anduin going on full Paladin!?

Hold on, gotta unfreeze my Alliance paladin..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Actually, through the World Quests, that location has basically been wiped clean multiple times, and even continuing. I think it is more a place in waves now, as we are ordered to go up there and push them back again.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

What's this thing with priests becoming paladins? I don't see it as an "upgrade" so why are people still spewing this? Also I want him to summon some fking na'ru + shadow mixed spells and AOE some legion demons already. Cmoooooooon more FX

the boy king serves at the masters table. three lies he will feed you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    What's this thing with priests becoming paladins? I don't see it as an "upgrade" so why are people still spewing this? Also I want him to summon some fking na'ru + shadow mixed spells and AOE some legion demons already. Cmoooooooon more FX
    Because it is a common step? There was priests at first, then a group went off the beaten path to specialize themselves, and they became Paladins. It is quite common in the Alliance, for people to step off the rank as Priest, and become Paladins - as well as Paladins, becoming priests.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    After disliking Anduin for so long, he finally seems like he's finally getting somewhere good.

It actually would make a lot of sense for Anduin to become a pally.

We lost most of our main paladin characters in this expac and the last. Maraad and Tirion are who I'm mainly talking about, so having another big character be a paladin makes sense.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because if he begins fighting physically as well as using the power of the Light he is a Paladin. Paladins are basically just Warrior Priests.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Probably because Paladins were originally priests that learned to fight in armor using giant warhammers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Did... I .. Did I just see a holy Shala blade!? Anduin going on full Paladin!?

Hold on, gotta unfreeze my Alliance paladin..

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, through the World Quests, that location has basically been wiped clean multiple times, and even continuing. I think it is more a place in waves now, as we are ordered to go up there and push them back again.
    Dunno if it became a holy version of itself, as much as the flame core was just reignited again.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

And Anduin becomes a badass motherfuker. HYPPEEEE!

The Void Lords just shit their pants.