Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    It was okay. A pretty boring cinematic, liked the ending but that's it.
    I don't think it was meant to be some earth shattering cinematic (like what we'll probably get at the end of the 11 week quest chain) and was just meant to balance out how the Alliance never got a post Broken Shore cinematic like the Horde did with Vol'jin.

Being a vanilla alliance player, I get so many feels when I see Anduin. He was this little boy when I met him, now he's this strapping young King.

God, the goosebumps from this cinematic, as well as just from this entire expansion with his story. I haven't been alliance since WOTLK, but I'm seriously considering going back over. The current solidarity of the alliance is just beautiful. I love to see faction leaders interacting with one another.

"If the sword ignites I'm gonna cry"
    And not only does it ignite, it empowers with what I'm guessing is holy power, versus Varian's red

Ughhhhhhh. Leave me here to die.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2017-04-19 at 08:36 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I love how Varians line of encouragement for Anduin is the same one he gave to him back in SoO when Anduin questioned his motives as he approached the horde rebellion leaders. What a king must do!

And a wise king never seeks war, but is always prepared for it. A strong king never gives into fear, but provides courage and strength to his subjects. For the truest victory, is stirring the hearts of your people.
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2017-04-19 at 08:30 AM.

Deleted
    Shard Times for Anduin ahead.

Honestly, it was a pretty corny cinematic..

But it brought the feels anyway. Anduin buckling up is cool to see, and the determined look on his face at the end reminds me so much of Varian.

Also, this cinematic made me actually realize that Varian is dead, and what a void he leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    What's this thing with priests becoming paladins? I don't see it as an "upgrade" so why are people still spewing this? Also I want him to summon some fking na'ru + shadow mixed spells and AOE some legion demons already. Cmoooooooon more FX
    It is a vital part of the priest class fantasy. That constant reminder that we really should reroll paladin; all the cool kids are doing it. Yet instead of giving into temptation and zeal, we suffer on. That feeling is what drives us priests. And Blizzard effing nailed it.

I'm only half joking here.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Shard Times for Anduin ahead.
    You just made me spill coffee all over the table. Well played sir.

i hope horde get their own cinematic

And then he rerolled and is now a level 1 warrior.

Now if only Blizzard would drop the prophecy/future vision and High King shit. Let Anduin be a character developing, he doesn't need to be propped up by nonsensical bullshit.

Also, I like how Genn's lies about fighting the Legion before have spread since the Broken Shore scenario and now Velen believes him.

Omg... honestly I just logged into write this comment. Epic cinematic. Goosebumps all over. Varian Wrynn - noble, true warrior king who made hard necessary decisions during desperate & harsh times. WHAT A KING MUST DO! The feeling... That's all folks.

Deleted
    OKay, i don't wanna spoil me if I can watch this cutscene in game; where does it come from ?

Another warrior weapon is a pathetic light weapon now ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerege View Post
    Omg... honestly I just logged into write this comment. Epic cinematic. Goosebumps all over. Varian Wrynn - noble, true warrior king who made hard necessary decisions during desperate & harsh times. WHAT A KING MUST DO! The feeling... That's all folks.
    Yeah, deciding whether to build that statue or not was rough.

That's one of my favorite cutscenes in WoW in general, and im a freaking Hordie. Just beautifuly done. First time I really thought of Anduin as the true human King.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Yeah, deciding whether to build that statue or not was rough.
    What else did you expect him to do? Feed his people and protect his lands? Preposterous!

i hope horde get their own cinematic
    Like Alliance got 2nd one after broken shore? Oh wait...

I think anduin has been building up too slowly in some cases. I hope he starts doing things now.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Like Alliance got 2nd one after broken shore? Oh wait...
    The Horde didn't get 2 at the Broken Shore. They had to watch the Alliance one and then they got their own later.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The Horde didn't get 2 at the Broken Shore. They had to watch the Alliance one and then they got their own later.
    You mean to tell me Alliance players saw crawling Thrall, stabbing Lol'jin or why horde had to retreat? Two different cinematics with same ending...
    But I didnt mean to start a flame war I just dont like those ppl bitching about things like ''Our King died, so their Wachief has to die too'' or ''They have cinematic we want one too'' etc...
    Lore isnt about equality between factions