Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's cancer.
    I've never understood this line of thinking.

Grind to exalted, buy mount, complain there's nothing to do = good??
    Keep grinding, getting some kind of reward even after you get the mount = bad??

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Broken shore is booooring once ur exalted
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gundrak/Hitt/ - proof i am exalted
    lol

Broken shore gets boring long before you got to exalted...

Quote Originally Posted by Duronar View Post
    Class mounts are unlocked. I've seen ppl with them
    The new bodyguards you got just last week use the class mounts.

I would just make alts this is a good time as any to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I've never understood this line of thinking.

Grind to exalted, buy mount, complain there's nothing to do = good??
    Keep grinding, getting some kind of reward even after you get the mount = bad??
    Getting a reward for effort=good.
    Getting nothing for effort=bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    I hope someone can answer this, but being exalted (not there yet) with Legionfall with one toon, will that open up the abilities to get class mounts for Alts? Because I don't think I can grind to exalted with 10 other toons...
    I believe there was a Blizz post that said the mount achievement is NOT account wide, i.e. you have to grind it out on each individual class
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Getting a reward for effort=good.
    Getting nothing for effort=bad.
    Oh. So all that gear either for using, sharding, or vendoring for gold; all that AP; all the order resources. That's "nothing" in your book? What? Do world quests have to drop 925 titanforged bis gear, legendary follower equipment, and 15b AP tokens for them to be worth doing now?

Even if you NEVER get the paragon rep mounts you're still getting rewarded.

Oh. So all that gear either for using, sharding, or vendoring for gold; all that AP; all the order resources. That's "nothing" in your book? What? Do world quests have to drop 925 titanforged bis gear, legendary follower equipment, and 15b AP tokens for them to be worth doing now?
    I just want to be able to get mounts for exalted like we used to instead of putting in so much extra effort for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    I believe there was a Blizz post that said the mount achievement is NOT account wide, i.e. you have to grind it out on each individual class
    Oh joy...I just hope the rep rewards for doing Breaching the Tomb is a little bit higher then...and weird, killing the rares award rep? I never noticed that.

I just want to be able to get mounts for exalted like we used to instead of putting in so much extra effort for nothing.
    So, to confirm, you want to get exalted, buy the mount, so you're free to complain there's nothing to do? Cause you can't do that if there's a reward out there you want but don't have yet.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Oh joy...I just hope the rep rewards for doing Breaching the Tomb is a little bit higher then...and weird, killing the rares award rep? I never noticed that.
    They don't give rep.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Would you prefer the MoP version with valuable enchant formulas, epics, and patterns locked behind rep? And all the frothing masses raging that they are being FORCED to do world quests and get rep to be able to get anything good?

Nope. Blizz basically had riots on their hands with all the crazy people. So WoD and Legion simply have cosmetics behind rep. And yet people still complain... weird.
    there still are 3rd rank formulas gated behind rep. people are probably miffled because reps USED to have mounts for exalted, now you have to farm beyond exalted to get only an RNG chance tog get their mount, since you only get a pet (usually a bad one to battle with) and a toy, not really much to look forward to.

So, to confirm, you want to get exalted, buy the mount, so you're free to complain there's nothing to do? Cause you can't do that if there's a reward out there you want but don't have yet.
    Yes, I want to be able to put in effort then receive the reward. I don't want to be grinding world quests for rep for the next 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    there still are 3rd rank formulas gated behind rep. people are probably miffled because reps USED to have mounts for exalted, now you have to farm beyond exalted to get only an RNG chance tog get their mount, since you only get a pet (usually a bad one to battle with) and a toy, not really much to look forward to.
    Yeah. Reps used to have nice things. Until MoP when every day there were 50 threads a day screaming at Blizz "omfg Blizz why do you force me to do dailies on all my toons every day pointing a gun to my head to get everything as quickly as possible on all my characters /froth /rage /wrists".

So we have WoD and Legion with tabards, toys, and other minutiae at exalted. There's no way for Blizz to please everyone.

They've tried it both ways, and sadly this is the way that gets them yelled at less, so they're sticking with it.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-04-19 at 11:03 AM.

I found watching Rogue One really boring too (I played it through on 30x speed).

Definitely a crappy movie because it was over too fast, and was nothing left to watch - and the movie made no sense, and the dialog was stupid.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Soooooooo, you consumed and grinded your way through like locust, and the Broken Shore event is meant to last about 11 weeks..

It feels a bit self inflicted, no?

I guess you can stack up for raiding?

Wait for the next stages to unlock?

Do the challenge modes in all three speccs?

- - - Updated - - -

Legion reputation does so too, it's just RNG. Heheh
    So the answer is then "well, just raid!". Great. Has this game anything else to offer that relevant?

Wait for unlocks = pay for nothing until you get some more breadcrumbs to chew.

Do challenge modes = Raid to get the necessary gear first (as intended from ToS).

>> THIS PATCH HAS ALMOST NOTHING TO OFFER (ATM). JUST ACKNOWLEDGE.
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2017-04-19 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio9 View Post
    so the answer is then "well, just raid!". Great. Has this game anything else to offer that relevant?

Wait for unlocks = pay for nothing until you get some more breadcrumbs to chew.

Do challenge modes = raid to get the necessary gear first (as intended from tos).

>> this patch has almost nothing to offer (atm). Just acknowledge.
    The rest of the game was not erased when Broken Shore was added. You pay your sub to access the whole thing, not just the newest stuff. If being able to access the sum total of all of WoW for 50c a day no longer feels worth it, accept you're tired of the game and maturely accept it. Just acknowledge.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-04-19 at 11:19 AM.

" Broken shore is boring once you're exalted "

Lul broken shore is boring period, it's a watered down timeless isle, this place can't hold a candle to Quel'Danas or the timeless isle, heck even isle of thunder had more stuff to do than the broken shore, I still use the stormbreaker title today.

7+ Year Old Account
    You seems to have a long way to go on that horrible transmog,so don't tell me there's nothing to do.
    You must gain control over your gold or the lack of it will forever control you.

MoP reps had buttloads of mounts. So, yes, I would prefer that.
    After you hit exalted and do the "paragon" rep. you get a bag and woops there is a mount. Tada!

atleast thats what they said, might be pets aswell. I dont know, i dont really care either.
    Have fun!