Thread: The UFC Thread

Did the woman fighting to night with the fake boobs have a blowout?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted Cormier to lose, but Rumble didn't show up once again.

Even though I respect Cormier as a competitor, but I just can't help it, he is so annoying as a person and fighter. Sure he is a monstrous wrestler, but it is just boring to watch him laying on other people with throwing occassional baby punches to ensure he can lay on them some more. I think he got a finish because Rumble is a quitter.

Well it's no surprise Rumble panicked and lost. If he told his family and friends he was retiring then he probably didn't want to risk unnecessary injury. Maybe he didn't even want to win.

Which is funny because he was the odds favorite to win. He could have bet on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I wanted Cormier to lose, but Rumble didn't show up once again.

Even though I respect Cormier as a competitor, but I just can't help it. He is so annoying as a person and fighter. Sure he is a monstrous wrestler, but it is just boring to watch him laying on other people with throwing occassional baby punches to ensure he can lay on them some more. I think he got a finish because Rumble is a quitter.
    100% this. DC just lays on everyone until they are tired. He fights boring, that's why he's a villain. Jones needs to get straightened up and remove DC.

Well guys. That was pretty fun. I really into those last three fights.

I mean, the co-main event ended up getting cut because of the ref's mistake and because of controversy of rules and because doctor's made the calls and also because they don't have replay in NY or something, but it was fun to watch.

I actually liked the DC vs Marvel Rumble fight because I still felt suspenseful that DC could even win. Rumble looked physically better and over 5 rounds should have won. Rumble's game plan (and desire to win) obviously made it a bad fight, though. Still, the retirement announcement, DC trash talking saying he's the guy getting money and championships, and the antagonizing of Jon Jones and that other guy (who I assume is in the Light Heavyweight Division) was pretty fun hype.

I don't think UFC 211 looks as good but I guess we'll see. I really like the heavy fights. And some women fights.

Deleted
    Love the Moose!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Rumble looked physically better and over 5 rounds should have won.
    Nah, Rumble is the top knockout guy, if he didn't knock DC out in the first 2-2.5 round, DC would have leaned on him and worked him over. Rumble was retiring no matter what, so he really wasn't into this fight. Sad, he was my second favorite fighter. UFC really is becoming shit with all the top names either losing or retiring (Bones, Ronda, Conor, Rumble).
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Where's the MM love? Ties Silva's defense record with a dominant performance, making a skilled guy look like a clown and really making the case that as he said himself he's the greatest champion to enter the Octagon.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Where's the MM love? Ties Silva's defense record with a dominant performance, making a skilled guy look like a clown and really making the case that as he said himself he's the greatest champion to enter the Octagon.
    A lot of people in his record defenses weren't that great...it's a weak division imo. He's great, but he also didn't have a personality until now that sets him on a path to be a star. UFC is starting to draw similar to the WWE, which is sad, but true.
    BAD WOLF

I can't believe Jacare got rekt like that, I'd say he's about done.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I can't believe Jacare got rekt like that, I'd say he's about done.
    He just signed a new contract with the UFC, not sure how many fights but he has to win 2 in a row vs good opponents to be in the title picture I'd say

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    im sorry but everyone knew Reis was getting washed theres no one in that div who challenges MM so no one cares anymore
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    im sorry but everyone knew Reis was getting washed theres no one in that div who challenges MM so no one cares anymore
    Yeah they are talking about setting him to fight other champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    I honestly thought Dodson had a shot, but MM stayed away from him and played the game. Dodson knew he had zero shot after failing in the first fight, so dude switched weight classes. That division can forget about a new champ for as long as MM wants to fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I honestly thought Dodson had a shot, but MM stayed away from him and played the game. Dodson knew he had zero shot after failing in the first fight, so dude switched weight classes. That division can forget about a new champ for as long as MM wants to fight.
    if he keeps developing Moreno is going to be a stud in flyweight
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    Poor salty Moose

Wake up people. UFC 211 Miocic vs. Dos Santos is tomorrow. Also, that lady with the impossible to pronounce last night who we all call JJ is fighting too.

What the fuck the weigh-ins happened this morning at 10. So 47 mins ago? Wtf wtf wtf I was looking forward to watching them.

I think Andrade has a shot vs Jojo.

Also, did I heard Cejudo and whatever is off 211? And 'Ping vs GSP is also off? lol

Main card is at 10 tonight. I'll probably set up my laptop in the living room to catch a live stream. Not sure I'm that thrilled for the early matches. Idk. I'm not as hyped as I was for UFC 210.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holly shit, Eurovision...UFC 211...it's like a wet dream!!!