Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone here who got the achievement can say if the achievement says that it was obtained by a specific character or it says all of your characters has credit for it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granador View Post
    Anyone here who got the achievement can say if the achievement says that it was obtained by a specific character or it says all of your characters has credit for it ?
    http://i.imgur.com/69Hi0T9.jpg taken on my level 81 warlock it shows that it was not earned on that character. Not quite sure what this means in regards to completion or not, but I do have the achievement available.

Well back to farming them on my Rogue I guess...feels just a bit awkward to kill him with my DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/69Hi0T9.jpg taken on my level 81 warlock it shows that it was not earned on that character. Not quite sure what this means in regards to completion or not, but I do have the achievement available.
    Thanks . I'm not sure too , I think even if I have it on My Warr , I will able to unlock the tmog on the DH since this is account wide achieve . I have 1 glaive on my warr tbh 0 on my DH , never lucky with the DH

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they add a high res version of the weapons? Because the weapons look too outdated compared to newer models. I mean... don't get me wrong, i'd love to use them as much as the next DH but damn, if they sit facing the wrong way on our back and still have the pixel feel (mongoose fixes it a bit I guess) I probably would use them for a bit and then switch back to my mage tower appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Already have them on my DH. They better be unlocked on patch day.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/11...il-you-get-out

You need the archievement "Warglaives of Azzinoth" and then defead Illidan in BT Timewalking - I hope it comes like this!!!! We will get them *_*

Deleted
    I hope this is not time limited. I haven't seen Glaive drop since I've made my DH.

From how it sounds, you defeat Illidan THEN if you get the glaives to drop you can xmog them? I'd be ok with that.

I'm kinda meh about it if it's a timewalking specific thing. I'd rather have it as a transmog option when they drop for a DH in normal BT. That would mean refarming em since I have em on my rogue...but ugh, would be worth it.

Every class could farm and use em like they are now, but only DH could transmog.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Literally the exact reason every DH who knows about this is now gloating about how much their beloved class "deserves" it. Give me a break.
    I only frequent the DH and DK class forums on here but I have yet to see anyone "gloating" about the appearance in the DK forums. This topic is a discussion about the appearance in the DEMON HUNTER forum. Kinda makes sense doesn't it? Your primary argument is that WoW isn't fair and you're upset because you want a Demon Hunter appearance on a different class. Illidan is the epitome of a DH, it makes sense that we could have an appearance with a likeness to his own glaives. I really don't give a shit about the appearance, but this whole "that's not fair unless I get it too" argument is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by bargh View Post
    I hope this is not time limited. I haven't seen Glaive drop since I've made my DH.
    Well you have 7 days as it's time walking, it would be pretty shitty to make it a drop chance given how it's time walking and only up for 7 days.

Well, I just hope the Timewalking event lasts a little while. I'm lucky to have one Glaive on my Warrior; he's only level 90 but it's more than enough for BT, and it's better to only have to try for one; and thankfully it's on a toon that can equip them. My only other toon with a Warglaive is my Warlock, that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It absolutely will not be guaranteed.
    Sorry. It is*. Your "absolutely" was wrong.

*You have to have the meta "Warglaives of Azzinoth" achievement already. Whether or not you can have it on another character remains to be seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Literally the exact reason every DH who knows about this is now gloating about how much their beloved class "deserves" it. Give me a break.
    All these flavours, and you chose to be salty.

1 question, you need the them on the DH or another char is enought?
    I have the achive for a very long time but on another char, it's not clear to me!

grrrrr now they need to drop on myDH

i got them on my rogue , warrior , dk... and my monk has 1 but the DH just doenst want to loot them :/

Deleted
    Dont know if someone has mentioned this, but if you look at the update on the front page it a actually says that the Main hand is a warglaive only for DH, but the offhand is a sword that all the regular classes can use. Mogg the offhand for the mainhand and you got a set, right?

Dunno, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    how does it devalue the originals? I have like 4 sets across my account and at least 1 on every alt I've run BT with. Hell 2 of the sets are on classes that can't even equip them.

They've had no value or prestige for a decade.

- - - Updated - - -

The Glaives are not one of them.
    I still havent seen them a single time and I have my fair share of BT runs, even with my DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    grrrrr now they need to drop on myDH

i got them on my rogue , warrior , dk... and my monk has 1 but the DH just doenst want to loot them :/
    Well they say if you have the achivement. So i dont know if with the meta achive is enought! I hope it is!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Well they say if you have the achivement. So i dont know if with the meta achive is enought! I hope it is!

i hope so but that would be to easy i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    i hope so but that would be to easy i guess
    Well it's what appears on the page! But im not sure it's strange because now on BT there is actually a warglaive that drops so im confussed.

Just did the first BT run on my DH after reading this and got the OH. Probably will never see the MH though