Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I agree, that priest - > paladin is not a smooth transition and makes no sense at all. To me, it's the warrior or wizard mindset. If you are strong enough to weld a sword, you do. Simple. Priests just aren't physically strong enough to fight physically, so they devote themselves to something they might be good at. Those that thrive, shine of the light they bow their heads to.

- - - Updated - - -

Plot armor. That's the only reason.
    Ummm... or maybe the fact that a hugely powerful priest of the light is standing right beside him? Durr

Also why the fuck is Genn just happily alive without any issue after taking an arrow from Sylvanas.
    Not only that the arrow did not hit a vital spot but Genn is not a normal human..

I am glad for how Anduin is shaping up. To me it's a product of long term development. He went from a character I could not careless about to someone I had my eyes on but disliked then eventually to a character I like. Through the course of many years he learned many things and had his beliefs challenged. He is now turning into a fine young man.

Deleted
    Genn is not a human. Worgen have natural high resistance to magic, poison etc. .

And he was patched up by what I assume Alliance/Gilneas' best Druids/healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    I wanted to quit the game... But now I'm transfering to the Alliance
    why is everyone saying that?
    i dont get it

speaking of paladins since night elfs wil probably be paladins, cant we have undead paladins yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    speaking of paladins since night elfs wil probably be paladins, cant we have undead paladins yet?
    Undead are abominations, anathema to everything that the (militant) Light wielders stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Undead are abominations, anathema to everything that the (militant) Light wielders stands for.
    could make sense though
    Sylvanas is looking for a way to prevent her people from "dying out", the light could stop the decay

Finally the alliance are having their little boy Jesus
    Can't wait for the writters to make him a fanatic horde haters and join the Gen-Jaina-Crew
    and put the blame of all their misfortune on the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    After disliking Anduin for so long, he finally seems like he's finally getting somewhere good.
    He needs to do something about those eye brows if he wants my support.

Actually, paladins were first created as a bulwark to protect priests. And they were warriors taught with Light, not the other way around. But i need to check warcraft 2 manual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Also why the fuck is Genn just happily alive without any issue after taking an arrow from Sylvanas.
    His fate was explained right after the cinematic ended... if you bothered to read, that is.

Besides; have you paid attention to his face? He doesn't look particulary healthy... and he does have the most powerfull priest in existance right there, next to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Actually, paladins were first created as a bulwark to protect priests. And they were warriors taught with Light, not the other way around. But i need to check warcraft 2 manual.
    You are right; was my bad... albeit one might still argue that it is easier to bulk up and train the ways of the sword than it is to grow brains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    *cough Undead Priests *cough*
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

You are right; was my bad... albeit one might still argue that it is easier to bulk up and train the ways of the sword than it is to grow brains.
    You dont need mental prowess to wield the Light. Only conviction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Lorewise they believe in Shadow and wield shadow magic no?

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    It actually would make a lot of sense for Anduin to become a pally.

We lost most of our main paladin characters in this expac and the last. Maraad and Tirion are who I'm mainly talking about, so having another big character be a paladin makes sense.
    We actually got a new and important paladin character last expac. But since everyone was hating so much on warlords, blizz seems to have decided to leave her behind on Draenor....

Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    Ummm... or maybe the fact that a hugely powerful priest of the light is standing right beside him? Durr
    A fairly easy to solo faction boss, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Anduin is quite fragile now that his father is lost :
    Jaina away boiling in anger, Velen met with a tragedy obsessed to finish things with Kil'Jaeden, Greymane focused on his vendetta with the banshee queen, Khadgar busy fighting of the legion sending us half drunk messages and trying to decide if he is a guardian or not, dwarves not in a much better shape and well gnomes are just gnomes.
    Not quite sure about the horde situation atm but the general idea is that the evil forces that remain active on azeroth (and in it as well) would have an easy target to corrupt Anduin's mind as it is now.

Anduin: "I can't be the king you were".

Greymane: "Of course you can. Just stand idle in Stormwind for years with little to no development and then get unceremoniously killed off several expansions later. It'll be easy!"

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cheesy as fuck. I hope anduin gets murderpwnd by a demon or something because I hate 'chosen one' stories. Velen and his army of light visions suck.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

"What a king must do"
    You are right father
    Hello, yes, Blizzard Entertainment? Yeah, i would like to buy a class change, im sick of being a pussy priest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Thw majority of them are shadow priests.
    Those who wield the light have a immensely strong will.
    Also, paladins are walking vessels of light, priests are not.
    There is a difference between casting a couple of holy spells and having to burn alive 24/7

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I loved the shattered reflection that bridged Anduin's nose, right where Varian had his scar. That was probably my favorite part; I love references like that.