Page 1 of 2
LastLast

7.2 Class Campaigns Continues! Who brings thr fight?

So far, I've done the start to the warrior, shaman, paladin, priest, mage and death knight. Out of all those, the death knight campaign was the only one that really put the hammer on the Legion. Who else brings the wood? What do you guys think?

Well, they're all gaining allies to fight against the Legion...

But, other than that...

Demon Hunters, as per usual...

Mages secured Dalaran once again (although with a Soulstone that contains a Dreadlord) after Blood Elves yet again fucked up.

I mean, that's pretty important. More important than the laughably pointless stuff that Monks do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Mages secured Dalaran once again (although with a Soulstone that contains a Dreadlord) after Blood Elves yet again fucked up.

I mean, that's pretty important. More important than the laughably pointless stuff that Monks do.
    its the legion. the legion fucked up dalaran using one sunreaver. I mean, no one willing uses there Soul to sabotage a weapon.

No Tusk Club.

The monk story was by far the worst to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only did the two paladin followers so far; One is more along the lines of helping night elven ancestors not be slaves (lowers their army's numbers, but not in a really significant way), and the other is getting Don Quixote his stuff from some crabs and killing some hill giants (admittedly a problem, but not really related to the legion).

Kinda disappointed with the Paladin contributions... Maybe I'd feel better about it if I was a NE paladin, but that almost certainly isn't going to happen until at least 8.0, and I already love being a draenei paladin...
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    its the legion. the legion fucked up dalaran using one sunreaver. I mean, no one willing uses there Soul to sabotage a weapon.
    does nobody get how nathrezim work? implanting an agent within the sunreavers and using it to sabotage dalaran is exactly the kind of thing that nathrezim do, sew mistrust and betrayal, spread paranoia and panic. it's the perfect agent to use given prior incidents.

so far, the dk one is the best imo. i haven't seen monk, druid, or rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    does nobody get how nathrezim work? implanting an agent within the sunreavers and using it to sabotage dalaran is exactly the kind of thing that nathrezim do, sew mistrust and betrayal, spread paranoia and panic. it's the perfect agent to use given prior incidents.

so far, the dk one is the best imo. i haven't seen monk, druid, or rogue.
    Rogue one is very fun, you go stealing some explosives in Azsuna, and rappel into a demon's covenant meeting and blow it up.

Monk one was defending Stormstout Brewery from a demon invasion and then brewing an antidote for a new poison that gets used.

I was disappointed he Horde one, unless o missed something, didn't give any background to huntress syrene (spelling?). Was treated as a random No name npc despite her being our enemies in Suramar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK - Is really cool. Allways wanted rise an dragon like Arthas did.

DH - Begining was ok, but after that kinda meh. Went to Broken Shore, steal legion tools to repair fel hammer.

Monk - Again all about beer.

Mage - One of my favs not only about Aethas role. But dealing rest of felborne and making Dala into Azeroth death star, was cool idea.

Warlock - Again dissapointing, but at least we bring back someone we know.

Hunter - Is kinda ok, i like idea cooperating with Nightborne huntress but wish could look even better.

Rogue - YARR MATEY! LET'S BLEW SOME DEMONS WITH BOMBS! This one was pure fun.

Warrior - Kinda meh, because i don't like be an Odyn lapdog for bringing back his guys taken by Helya. But after that kinda ok.

Paladin - Family matters meh...

Still need do Shaman, Druid and Priest. ;/

The priest helps to combat a fel affliction the Legion has created that sounds suspiciously similar to the Plague of Undeath. After working with a ghost in Highmountain to figure out a cure, you go to the Broken Shore to try and stop the Legion from spreading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixphire View Post
    Rogue one is very fun, you go stealing some explosives in Azsuna, and rappel into a demon's covenant meeting and blow it up.

Monk one was defending Stormstout Brewery from a demon invasion and then brewing an antidote for a new poison that gets used.
    Druids go save Goldrinn from an attack on Moonglade.

10+ Year Old Account
    mehmehmehmehmehmehmehmeh

Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    So far, I've done the start to the warrior, shaman, paladin, priest, mage and death knight. Out of all those, the death knight campaign was the only one that really put the hammer on the Legion. Who else brings the wood? What do you guys think?
    Druids defend two sanctuaries against them, and end up going to the Broken Shore to kill the demon who led the attacks.
    Goldrinn finally appears.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Well, they're all gaining allies to fight against the Legion...

But, other than that...

Demon Hunters, as per usual...
    yeahI'm surprised OP didn't mentione demon hunters, I mean this is their expansion afterall. Just like WOtlk was the DKs, and MoP the monk's.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    The priest helps to combat a fel affliction the Legion has created that sounds suspiciously similar to the Plague of Undeath. After working with a ghost in Highmountain to figure out a cure, you go to the Broken Shore to try and stop the Legion from spreading it.
    That's appropriate. It could eventually lead to a cure for the Forsaken. Yes, the Lich King (Ner'zhul at the time) created the plague of undeath. But remember, he was created by Kil'jaeden. And the LK's powers (given to him by KJ) were HEAVILY based on abilities the Dreadlords had. The Dreadlords were shown to be experimenting with a similar type of undeath during the War of the Ancients.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    That's appropriate. It could eventually lead to a cure for the Forsaken.
    Oh, it doesn't cure victims who've already been turned undead. Just those in the early stages.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Oh, it doesn't cure victims who've already been turned undead. Just those in the early stages.
    Maybe not yet. But the research can be continued, and it could eventually lead to a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Maybe not yet. But the research can be continued, and it could eventually lead to a cure.
    Maybe, but that would just kill them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids push the Legion out of Hyjal once again, protecting Aviana this time around. This last week was pretty lackluster though...

Shard times ahead...