Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Forsaken consist of Humans, Blood Elves, AND Night Elves, right?

Forsaken Druids aren't entirely a stretch with that in mind. Granted, it would take some lore MacGuffin, but, IN THEORY, it could be possible.
    As far as I know there are no undead night elves in the forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    As far as I know there are no undead night elves in the forsaken.
    Okay, nevermind then.

As people are saying, forsaken druids are the biggest one. Undead are the forces of death, making them natural enemies to druids, champions of life magic. Other druid races are possible but unlikely. The ancients seem quite picky about their guardians.
    If you can be a priest you can be a paladin, a paladin is a priest that hits things. All priest races should have paladins.
    Orcs are going to have trouble becoming druids, they've got a bad reputation with the ancients after killing Cenarius and harvesting Ashenvale, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
    Orcs being unable to wield the light is an interesting one. Is that genetic? Has the light abandoned them as a species? I could see one of them training to use the light after being chosen by a Naaru and bringing it to others, there shouldn't be anything stopping that afaik. It doesn't even necessarily require piety, just a strong belief in something. That's why Nelves get it from calling on Elune, humans by calling on "the light," and Goblins because they really really want to make money.
    Tauren and Draenei paladins should absolutely now be rogues, outlaw is a spec, there are pirate tauren at least, there's nothing preventing a draenei paladin. Should happen.
    Anyone can commune with the elements, there really shouldn't be anything stopping anyone being a shaman either. Especially now we've worked with both Therazane and Neptulon during Cataclysm questing.
    Tauren mages might not have any cultural basis, but magic has always been an endeavour of learning. I've seen no evidence that Tauren are any stupider than any other race. If trolls can do it, they should be able to.
    A warlock is a mage seeking more power. If you can be a mage, you can be a warlock. It might make you an outcast but that's the case in societies that currently have warlocks.
    If you can be a shaman you can manipulate spirit and therefore become a monk, as chi is the same thing. I'm actually surprised more worgen don't become monks seeking to calm their feral side.
    Panda DKs are a stretch but not impossible. If Chen and Liu Lang left, then others could too. If they hit Northrend, they'd have been made into scourge. Adventurers are the type that were chosen to be Death Knights.
    Something that we should remember is that our characters are now special. Commanders on Draenor, and heads of our class in Legion. Things that were previously off limits due to how unlikely they were are less of an issue now. Our character isn't normal, why should they have a normal race/class combination?
    tl;dr only undead druid is impossible as far as I can tell.

Tauren Rogue, because that'd just be silly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs are going to have trouble becoming druids, they've got a bad reputation with the ancients after killing Cenarius and harvesting Ashenvale, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
    Orcs being unable to wield the light is an interesting one. Is that genetic? Has the light abandoned them as a species? I could see one of them training to use the light after being chosen by a Naaru and bringing it to others, there shouldn't be anything stopping that afaik. It doesn't even necessarily require piety, just a strong belief in something.
    Nothing stops orcs from becoming preists/ paladins other than the fact they show no interest in it. And Cenarius forgave Grom hellscream and the Orcs.

If you can be a priest you can be a paladin, a paladin is a priest that hits things. All priest races should have paladins.
    this is seriously watering down the differences, becoming a paladin fills you with the light, hell it even temporarily hurt arthas and he was still alive at that point, what do you think would happen to an undead that tried to do that?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Draenei Warlock is hard to believe? What about Archimonde and Kiljaeden? They are pretty much Draenei Warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Draenei Warlock is hard to believe? What about Archimonde and Kiljaeden? They are pretty much Draenei Warlocks.
    Uh no, they are Eredar Warlocks. Draenei is a culture, a culture of non fel-using people who resist the Burning legion. If a Draenei became a warlock, they would no longer be a Draenei.
    Holy shit lol

Uh no, they are Eredar Warlocks. Draenei is a culture, a culture of non fel-using people who resist the Burning legion. If a Draenei became a warlock, they would no longer be a Draenei.
    but other warlocks become warlocks and are still Human, Orc, Gnome... Warlocks, right? Okay, makes sense, thanks for explaining that too me.

10+ Year Old Account
    but other warlocks become warlocks and are still Human, Orc, Gnome... Warlocks, right? Okay, makes sense, thanks for explaining that too me.
    Draenei isn't a race ,its a group of people, to become a warlock would exile an Eredar from that group, and they would no longer be known as Draenei.
    Holy shit lol

BTW, being a druid have nothing to do with having permission from the ancients. Gilneans stumbled upon weak-ass version of Druidism on their owns. The reason they never went beyond that was because they did not know how not because they did not have permission. Fandral also did not give a fuk but he was very powerful in his art.

Most if not all races could be druids if they are willing to learn but I don't really support opening up more classes/races combos because having some limitation gives classes and races flavor.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-04-19 at 03:02 PM.

Draenei isn't a race ,its a group of people, to become a warlock would exile an Eredar from that group, and they would no longer be known as Draenei.
    So then why is Draenei being used for this Race/Combo discussion? Think it shouldnt be used then since its not a race.

Draenei Warlocks are actually one of the easiest to add within the lore: just have a defecting group of Eredar join the Draenei; it's no different than Dwarfs getting Shaman and Warlocks after the Wildhammer and Dark Iron came into the Alliance.

Goblin Shaman seems least likely to ever...oh wait
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Draenei Warlocks are actually one of the easiest to add within the lore: just have a defecting group of Eredar join the Draenei; it's no different than Dwarfs getting Shaman and Warlocks after the Wildhammer and Dark Iron came into the Alliance.

Goblin Shaman seems least likely to ever...oh wait
    If you look somewhat ugly and brutish then you could be shaman. That's the rule in WarCraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    So then why is Draenei being used for this Race/Combo discussion? Think it shouldnt be used then since its not a race.
    Because the majority of people honestly don't understand that.
    Holy shit lol

Because the majority of people honestly don't understand that.
    Ok, Eredar can be locks. Eredar and I guess also a culture. Draenei is a culture off shoot of Eredar and can be Locks but then they may not be Draenei anymore. Lol. This is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    What class/race combos are impossible to happen lorewise? I'll start.

Draenei Warlock:
    Warlocks dabbles with Fel magic and demons, something the Draenei Eredar are completely against due to their reverence to the Naaru.
    Uh... Except the Draenei are Eredar who just chose not to align with the burning legion? To quote Wowpedia; Eredar were "supremely talented magic-wielders" and they do not rely on the Naaru to supply them with magic. There's absolutely nothing to stop a Draenei from wielding fel magic against the legion just as humans, orcs, and every other magic-wielding, non-legion race can. If the entire race can be as divided as they are with the majority choosing power and the legion over a handful choosing the light & Naaru, then what's to stop some individuals using fel magic for their own gain or to fight fire with fire?
    Or even easier to imagine still; due to the numerous defeats the Legion has experienced as of late, what about the possibility that Eredar who are warlocks already deciding to turn against the legion just the DKs turned against the LK? Even Kil'Jaeden is getting fed up with Sargeras at this stage...

10+ Year Old Account
    If the entire race can be as divided as they are with the majority choosing power and the legion over a handful choosing the light & Naaru, then what's to stop some individuals using fel magic for their own gain or to fight fire with fire?
    Because literally doing any of that is not the way of the Draenei.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Fire elemental Ice mage....suck it bitchesssssssss

Deleted
    Tauren rogues are ones i can't see happening

and tauren paladins, oh wait.

Deleted
    Gnome Demon Hunter