Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    why is everyone saying that?
    i dont get it

speaking of paladins since night elfs wil probably be paladins, cant we have undead paladins yet?
    See, the thing about that is....uhhh

When they use the light, it tortures them....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Rather meh. Shit boy with a shit dad gets shit advise. Hey boy, your dad repeatedly got rekt by single orcs. Remember that.

I should make the screenshot I took with dead Andy as my background.
    Orcs? Varian didn't die by orcs...

And Varian didn't give Anduin advice, Anduin just remembered his father's past words....

Did we watch the same cinematic?

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Seems Blizz have accepted Paladins as the true master class of the light with all the priests switchin to pala
    If Velen dies and Tyrande rerolls hunter, we'll be done with priests! A bit strange to have "priest" and "upgraded priest" as class options anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    See, the thing about that is....uhhh

When they use the light, it tortures them....

- - - Updated - - -
    true but if priests can do it..

plus i am sure odyn or the holy ascended valkyrs will play a role in it

cant see another horde race for paladins

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    the boy king serves at the masters table. three lies he will feed you.
    Yes, let's all trust the evil tentacle monster tree, he knows the way.

Didnt get the cinematic, its was just turn in the compass to him, and then nothing, am i missing something?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Didnt get the cinematic, its was just turn in the compass to him, and then nothing, am i missing something?
    You are. There's an entire quest-chain not implemented yet as to where you have to quit with Anduin through the broken shore.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Mmm I liked that. Varian come back to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Wait until a NPC shows up at Deliverance Point, he'll give you the next quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You are. There's an entire quest-chain not implemented yet as to where you have to quit with Anduin through the broken shore.
    The questline has been in-game since 7.2, dunno why it just now gets attention, probably because of the cinematic.
    It was just that the cinematic didn't show up at the end of the questline and I assume it does now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Wait until a NPC shows up at Deliverance Point, he'll give you the next quest.

- - - Updated - - -

The questline has been in-game since 7.2, dunno why it just now gets attention, probably because of the cinematic.
    It was just that the cinematic didn't show up at the end of the questline and I assume it does now.
    No? It's been on the PTR...

It wasn't implemented during Launch 7.2 though....

It just got implemented this week....

Loved the cinematic made me emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Anduin: "I can't be the king you were".

Greymane: "Of course you can. Just stand idle in Stormwind for years with little to no development and then get unceremoniously killed off several expansions later. It'll be easy!"
    Someone did not read wowpedia.

My suspicion is that Anduin will be an imperfect king but that imperfection will give him the longevity to rule as a king that will unite the alliance and horde together.

He will however, need to make a dark pact with the Old Gods to achieve this.

This is where the 3 lies thing comes from. My suspicion is that it is not the three lies Anduin will tell us but the Three Lies that the Old Gods will make promises they later betray.

Anduin will be forced to side with them to have the power needed to destroy the Legion but in doing so he will be forced to surrender something equally powerful that will later backfire on him. E.g., The 5 pillars of creation which will be used to corrupt Azeroth finally, and bring the ruin the Old Gods Black Empire craves.

The Black Empire will return by the end of the expansion, stronger than ever, Anduin will have had to learn a valueable lesson from bargaining with evil, he will come out of it stronger and ultimately unite the Alliance/Horde having sacrificed Sylvanas to unite the two factions under his rule.

Before you think Anduin incapable of this, Anduin himself has doubts, thats all it takes for an old god to influence someone. So hes a weak king? The Old Gods could make him strong, give him power, the power to conquer all, bind all to his will. Anduin will need that power to unite the Horde with the Alliance, all it takes, is sacrificing Sylvanas to the Gods.

A questionable act, but not an impossible logic.

Remember, Varians sword has two edges... and Anduin isnt a paladin yet, hes a priest, one who wields both light...

And, the Shadow.

Deleted
    Incredible, the feels too.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Cheesy as fuck. I hope anduin gets murderpwnd by a demon or something because I hate 'chosen one' stories. Velen and his army of light visions suck.
    Agreed, I hate "chosen one" stories too but with Anduin at least there's long and extensive build up. Thrall was just wtf out of nowhere. He had no connection to DW like at all but he was prophesied to be the one to defeat DW. Illidan was suddenly chosen since the grand ordering of the cosmos. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy.. them feels!

The questline that culminates in this cinematic is doable right now? I won't watch this if it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone wondering, if you go to the actual Youtube channel this video is on there is a link to the questline. It starts picking up the compass in Broken Shore, which you can do. It says the next NPC will not spawn for several hours after you do this so you can continue the questline.

That was handled extremely well. Felt real. Like the development Anduin's been getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian: Son its time to grow a pair!
    Anduin: But-
    Varian: GROW A PAIR!
    Anduin: *grunting and straining*....*the sound of a pair dropping*
    Varian: See was it that hard.

MoP: Holy shit okay priests you can have a major NPC, quit bitching. The Crown Prince is a priest, you fuckin happy now?

Legion1: Hey priests your big lore quest ends with the paladins saving your dumb asses. Noobs.

Legion2: Hey priests remember that priest NPC? He's rerolling a real class!

Makes perfect sense, the design team hates us AND the story team hates us.