Page 74 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi. Can someone help with tracking on multiple enemies doom ticks with talent Hand of Doom? Doomshards addon doesn't work right anymore.

And the second question - can relics on Summoner's Prowess become better than IF relics with 7.2.5 and T20?

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Its not exactly a 14% (considering u ve the 3 BiS relics). Basically, if imps base dmg actually was lets saying the 110 millions from the log above, the base dmg are 64,7. With the nerf it would be overall 101 millions. A 9 millions lose against a 13 million buff. And HoG is AoE.
    Well looking at it like this it's quite a huge buff for us especially in M+ and 2+ target fights then.

First 5k shards shoulders I bought, Recurrent Ritual.

Yeah, I cant believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    Well looking at it like this it's quite a huge buff for us especially in M+ and 2+ target fights then.
    Yep, u are right. Big buff to M+ and cleave fights.

Yeah, I cant believe it.

Eh, I've been trying to get Wilfreds but i keep getting crit/versa shit as rings go lol. So many pvp rings....

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Eh, I've been trying to get Wilfreds but i keep getting crit/versa shit as rings go lol. So many pvp rings....
    First try, first shoulders I bought, no joking or lying.

And I got Wilfreds some weeks ago.

BTW, the rest of my legends are the pants, the boots and Sephuz ^^

First try, first shoulders I bought, no joking or lying.

And I got Wilfreds some weeks ago.

BTW, the rest of my legends are the pants, the boots and Sephuz ^^
    Im good with legos so far, Have demo shoulders, belt, and the wrists (got it prenerf). Then I have the portal pants, boots, and sephuz. SO for me its a mixed bag.

Yeah, I cant believe it.

Nice !

I need to do the same.... but farming sentinax when people don't know how to properly do it is so painfully slow

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Nice !

I need to do the same.... but farming sentinax when people don't know how to properly do it is so painfully slow
    I haven't farmed Sentinax but I've bought a few headpieces fishing for Aff legendary ... no luck so far. I think I'm pretty close to getting my next one, based on how long it's taken to get the last couple and what content I've been doing (actually seem to be kinda late now that I think about it).
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

If Blizzard is looking for feedback for demo, can someone post this into the PTR forums? Im from EU and, well, writing there its the same that writing a message in a bottle and throw it to the sea.

-Hand of Doom should be baseline.

-Shadowflame should be attached to hand of guldan, or at least be an aoe.

-Darkglare needs a little boost.

Im not going to waste my time talking about the Grimoires round. Its hopeless.

IF trait nerf is ~8% DPS loss total, HoG buff offsets it for pure single target resulting in approx 1.5% DPS gain....more on multi-target as HoG splashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    IF trait nerf is ~8% DPS loss total, HoG buff offsets it for pure single target resulting in approx 1.5% DPS gain....more on multi-target as HoG splashes.
    Cheers !

Good to know

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    How great of an increase, is this on our AoE as Demo? lets say m+ wise

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I finally got my Wilfred's off a rarespawn of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    I finally got my Wilfred's off a rarespawn of all things.
    Grats !

Damn last week or the week before ( i forgot) i got prydaz :'(

I really hope my next legendary will be the shoulder or the ring, pls pray for me

Homophobia is so gay.

Quick question: is the Soul Conduit build only good with Wilfred's? It seems like it might be (pumping out Imps for faster Doomguard resets) and on WCL the vast majority of locks are using shoulders and Wilfred's. I only have Sin'Dorei's Spite and shoulders though so I don't know if that build is viable for me.

Can someone open a Demonology Feedback Thread into the US Class Dev forums?

It's already there. It's just every thread gets drowned out by affliction QQ threads or hunter/mage tears.

Few people play demo so it gets buried.

Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    Quick question: is the Soul Conduit build only good with Wilfred's? It seems like it might be (pumping out Imps for faster Doomguard resets) and on WCL the vast majority of locks are using shoulders and Wilfred's. I only have Sin'Dorei's Spite and shoulders though so I don't know if that build is viable for me.
    Soul Conduit was really good with the mega imp spam build that just got "killed" with the Jaws of Shadow nerf. Soul Conduit is still generally ok in most situations, just typically not as good. I think Demonbolt still pulls ahead with Wilfred's. You're chucking a bajillion imps as is with the high Haste sets.

It falls off the page super fast. Demonology is arguably very underplayed compared to the other two specializations while needing the most work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post

It falls off the page super fast. Demonology is arguably very underplayed compared to the other two specializations while needing the most work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece
    It's already there. It's just every thread gets drowned out by affliction QQ threads or hunter/mage tears.

Few people play demo so it gets buried.
    Someone should post our concerns so to keep the thread alive; I cant because Im from EU

Deleted
    So how would the relics change after the IF nerf? Would IF be more in line with the other ones?

And how does this change, if at all, the choice between IMP Doom vs IMP Dogs? I do like the idea of faster doom ticks (getting imps would be the minor bonus for me).