Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.gematsu.com/2017/04/20-un...t-switch-japan

Over 20 Japanese Unreal Engine 4 games in development.
    Sounds like a good thing for Unreal Engine. The thing sounds freaking great, I believe they'll be able to port those games to PS4/PC fairly easily and vice versa. It's awesome to see Japanese developers are finally picking it up, and hopefully we can see some more cross-platform games on the Switch because of it.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

I forget if USF2 got a release date already, but if it didn't it's coming out on May 26th.

- - - Updated - - -

MK8 vs MK8DX comparison video from Nintendo Life

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/AndreSegers/stat...33823755309056

Oh fuck yes! You can change carts/characters in online lobbies in MK8DX!

Oh fuck yes! You can change carts/characters in online lobbies in MK8DX!
    that should of been a thing from the start, terrible over sight
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

MK8DX local play with multiple Switches will only support 2 people per Switch, same as Online for both MK8 and MK8DX.

- - - Updated - - -

Minecraft Switch edition details from recent stream:

60fps

Medium World size (3072 x 3072) compared to Wii U/PS3/XB360/Vita which are 864 x 864 and PS4/XBO are 5120 x 5120.

Will be at January console update, but will be quickly caught up after release.

Welp, local stores sold out again and so is amazon. I'll get one someday.

Maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Tried Snipperclips with some guys last Thursday at a gaming meetup. It is actually a pretty decent party game and it uses the design of the Switch to its advantage thanks to having two controllers available. Will personally not buy it since I do not play coop that often, but I would still recommend it to people who are more into that stuff, especially if you have a gaming partner readily available at all times. You could probably play with smaller children as well as older adults who are not used to playing games considering the simplicity of the gameplay.
    Now after I am done with Zelda: BotW, I still have a lot of Fun with Snipperclips, and probably will play this Game with my Bf, Friends and my little Niece for months. Especially my little niece is loving it, although she is not too good (being only 5).

But like you said, only buy it if you can play it with friends on a regular basis. The Single-Player Stuff is super boring - the fun comes out of interacting with your other player with gestures, comments, (or shouting matches > ) and laughing at their funny moves ;-). Also, super Drinking/Party Game.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    It's not a full price game with a full game price tag, I have no problems with fun mini games every now and again.
    Well, I am one of those casual gals that got her Wii just for all the funny Party Games and stuff. So that one game is right up my alley. No biggie though, different Strokes for different Folks and all that, e.g. I would never play any FPS or 3rd Person Shooters, or any Hack n Slash Games. If you don't like Party Games, Snipperclips is really not worth even 10 bucks in the sales bin, 1 year down the road.

Did you actually get a Switch now? What did you play on it besides BotW? Till Xenoblade and Mario Odyssey (and Disgaea 5), the Games Catalouge is pretty sparse for my taste. Really glad I at least can use the Switch as a Partygame machine, otherwise it would collect dust :-/. (Btw, I am not buying Mario Kart 8 again, already have it on the Wii U.)
    Last edited by mmoc78e9842c0f; 2017-04-19 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Added Quote

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Now after I am done with Zelda: BotW, I still have a lot of Fun with Snipperclips, and probably will play this Game with my Bf, Friends and my little Niece for months. Especially my little niece is loving it, although she is not too good (being only 5).

But like you said, only buy it if you can play it with friends on a regular basis. The Single-Player Stuff is super boring - the fun comes out of interacting with your other player with gestures, comments, (or shouting matches > ) and laughing at their funny moves ;-). Also, super Drinking/Party Game.

Well, I am one of those casual gals that got her Wii just for all the funny Party Games and stuff. So that one game is right up my alley. No biggie though, different Strokes for different Folks and all that, e.g. I would never play any FPS or 3rd Person Shooters, or any Hack n Slash Games. If you don't like Party Games, Snipperclips is really not worth even 10 bucks in the sales bin, 1 year down the road.

Did you actually get a Switch now? What did you play on it besides BotW? Till Xenoblade and Mario Odyssey (and Disgaea 5), the Games Catalouge is pretty sparse for my taste. Really glad I at least can use the Switch as a Partygame machine, otherwise it would collect dust :-/. (Btw, I am not buying Mario Kart 8 again, already have it on the Wii U.)
    No, i plan to get a switch in 2 years. Once the price has dropped, if it does, but mainly just when it gets games.

i dont understand how people play party games on switches, i've never been to a party where people play games on the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    i dont understand how people play party games on switches, i've never been to a party where people play games on the switch.
    "Party game" does not mean actual "party" for the most part.

It's something you play with friends or family over at casual gatherings or just free time with those you live with. No one is talking about playing Mario Party while listening to sandstorm with a bunch of dude bros.

Couch multiplayer is the better term to describe it, but the party game name originates from shocker... Mario Party.

https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/854785734883987456

Nicalis teases a Binding of Issac amiibo.

- - - Updated - - -

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/04/2...-25-to-may-22/

McDonalds is doing a Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle sweepstakes when you buy something with an Android or iOS app or by emailing.

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    I probably laughed at that way harder than I should've.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very funny. I finally have the money for a switch after working like 13 of 14 days last check, but its still not available anywhere and im not buying a bundle from Gamestop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Very funny. I finally have the money for a switch after working like 13 of 14 days last check, but its still not available anywhere and im not buying a bundle from Gamestop.
    Prime now if you have it in your area gets them in stock pretty regularly.

That and walmart are probably your best bets to check daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Prime now if you have it in your area gets them in stock pretty regularly.

That and walmart are probably your best bets to check daily.
    I have prime, not sure what prime now is. Thanks for the tips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's a very specific service where they have distribution centers in areas and can get items to customers in as little as 2 hours.
    Nope. I live in West Virginia USA. No centers near me for sure. I dont even need to look. I was shocked that we even have a shortage around here. Its nothing but red necks. You would think they wouldn't want a switch, but I guess I'd be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There are enough people who want one in the area, but not enough that they'd send a large supply to languish. Nobody wants to drive to WV for any reason... ever.
    So yeah, online is my best bet.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd move but family is here so I dont wanna leave.

Rock solid 60fps with better texture filtering. Native 1080p(docked) Native 720p (portable). No graphic improvements other then that.

Looking forward to buying it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The switch is doing better than the PS4 did in Japan. That's a good sign. Looks like the shortage isn't artificial
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Looks like the shortage isn't artificial
    It is artificial and you're crazy if you believe otherwise
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.