10+ Year Old Account

Frost Wyrm Crux on PvP WQ?

Hey, does the frostwyrm horcrux thingy work on world PvP quests, like the Warden Tower or open PvP region ones? Cuz I'm tired of those warden tower ones for real but I likes my honor points.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye i keep using em on the brawl world quests to get 500honor without steppin out of acherus
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    ye i keep using em on the brawl world quests to get 500honor without steppin out of acherus
    Right on. I don't mind doing 500 ones myself, they're actually pretty fun, but I wouldn't mind being able to skip some warden towers since they're all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Hey, does the frostwyrm horcrux thingy work on world PvP quests, like the Warden Tower or open PvP region ones? Cuz I'm tired of those warden tower ones for real but I likes my honor points.
    Yes it works. I use them on the open world "arenas" as well for early morning stuff. Sadly you can't use them with the app, but that is less of an issue with the towers, even though they can be completed in like 3 minutes - so the crux is a waste here imho.

I use mine for the pet battle quests that award AP or legionfall rep. To each his own.

I got the pvp wq mount from using this lol.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    I got the pvp wq mount from using this lol.
    Which mount was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Which mount was that?
    This achievement here: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ll-more-for-me
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

yea I pvped some at the start of the exp to get the extra appearences for the weapons. But after that I have just used it on the 500 honor each day and Im up at 5 prestige now without pvping