15+ Year Old Account

wew

10+ Year Old Account
    Danganronpa 2 ch 4 predictions: My 2 possibilities are that nekomaru killed himself (probably a red herring since nagito pointed out the danganronpa #1 relations), or gundham killed him. Why I think it's gundham is because he and nagito were in the "soundproof" rooms, but he could miraculously hear the alarm clock going off while nagito full on slept through it. I can't figure out the rotating 180 degrees / tower mystery...since they are still part of 2 almost-seperate buildings.
    [CENTER]

I really want to play Persona 5 but i dont own a tv or the console.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

TIL @goriq is the only one who made the better choice to watch Boku No Hero instead of Boruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I really want to play Persona 5 but i dont own a tv or the console.
    You don't own a TV...?

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Has anyone in here watched Trinity Blood? Is it any good?
    It's a bit above average. It's like a mash-up of trigun and hellsing. The anime really doesn't have an ending though since the light novels were still ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    TIL @goriq is the only one who made the better choice to watch Boku No Hero instead of Boruto.

You don't own a TV...?
    I watch everything on my PC

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I watch everything on my PC
    Could just use the PC monitor if it has an HDMI port, unless I'm crazy?

Could just use the PC monitor if it has an HDMI port, unless I'm crazy?
    My monitor is old.

Not an endless shounen fan and I never even watched the original.
    I read all of Naruto and what exists of Boruto so far and just decided to steer clear for now. Also read all of Boku no Hero though, so it's not like it matters much, but my personal choice would be Boku because it's something new, rather than a show riding off the coattail of the wildly successful original.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm not sure those massive ads on the side are really unobtrusive

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang boruto is so strong I'm watching it without knowing...
    [CENTER]

I started reading Hero Academia after the first season. The second season is going to be a blast considering what happened in the manga so far and that it's going to be two cour.
    YES. I can't wait honestly to see it all animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Dang boruto is so strong I'm watching it without knowing...
    Well, it IS about Ninjas.

But I don't see your list up there!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's cause most shows have barely had 2 eps, and I don't do written lists...my sig has my watching already :P
    [CENTER]

i'm sorry but i seem to not be seeing suka suka on your list?

and did you give bastard magical instructor 3 episodes or just 1? it got better after the first.

- - - Updated - - -

i notice a few of you don't even have sukasuka on your lists at all. seriously. unfuck yourselves right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sesto I got the murderer right! course the twist was hidden completely they never showed us the window until mid-trial
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    @Sesto I got the murderer right! course the twist was hidden completely they never showed us the window until mid-trial
    It wasn't that unfair I think, since iirc Nagito's reaction at least implied something was up. I feel the tricks with Case 4 were fairly easy, however I didn't immediately notice the soundproof room thing so I hadn't known Gundham did it with absolute certainty like you.

Honestly I sucked at the puzzles in the special room too. I had to look up a couple of them because I couldn't seem to figure them out.

imo though chapter 4 was kind of dumb and I didn't really like it. I think it's my least favourite chapter in the game. Chapter 5, however, is probably my favourite one just because it reaches a level of absurdity that only Danganronpa is capable of pulling off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It wasn't that unfair I think, since iirc Nagito's reaction at least implied something was up. I feel the tricks with Case 4 were fairly easy, however I didn't immediately notice the soundproof room thing so I hadn't known Gundham did it with absolute certainty like you.

Honestly I sucked at the puzzles in the special room too. I had to look up a couple of them because I couldn't seem to figure them out.

imo though chapter 4 was kind of dumb and I didn't really like it. I think it's my least favourite chapter in the game. Chapter 5, however, is probably my favourite one just because it reaches a level of absurdity that only Danganronpa is capable of pulling off.
    The special room was absolutely trash.

Like, sweet jesus that was the hardest part of the entire game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard that MMO-C also has some questionable ads. I don't remember ever using the site without and adblocker though.
    MMO-Champion is easily one of the worst websites I've seen in terms of ads. The site is close to unusable without an ad blocker. They'll make the entire background a massive ad, and if you click on the edges of the page it'll send you to the ad's page. There will be ads way at the bottom of the page that automatically start playing a video with sound that are hard to turn off, and then the normal ads littering the page on top of that. It's disgusting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    MMO-Champion is easily one of the worst websites I've seen in terms of ads. The site is close to unusable without an ad blocker. They'll make the entire background a massive ad, and if you click on the edges of the page it'll send you to the ad's page. There will be ads way at the bottom of the page that automatically start playing a video with sound that are hard to turn off, and then the normal ads littering the page on top of that. It's disgusting.
    Don't forget the random invisible ads sprayed all around the page, so that sometimes instead of selecting a section of text or clicking "Reply" you click the ad.

Has anyone in here watched Trinity Blood? Is it any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    It's a bit above average. It's like a mash-up of trigun and hellsing. The anime really doesn't have an ending though since the light novels were still ongoing
    I just want to second bals' opinion. I watched it a long time ago, and it looks very pretty but is overall only a so-so series.